Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2018, 04:09 PM   #1
JimmiBucco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default AMP's

I recently visited an AMP and when I was leaving my little cousin calls. She asked what I'm doing and I said I just got a massage. She says what from a Chinese place and I'm like yes. She like how was it,did you get a happy ending. I was like not bad and yes. She asks what would happen if she went to an AMP. I'm like IDK I've never heard about that happening before. So has anyone ever heard if a woman going to one and getting extra's?
JimmiBucco is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 04:12 PM   #2
Knute
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Could you post your little cousin's picture and phone number. She won't have to worry about getting extras.
Knute is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 04:16 PM   #3
JimmiBucco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

LOL funny she like pussy just as much as I.
JimmiBucco is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:16 PM   #4
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

It's just as probable as you gentlemen getting one.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 09:51 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

If Snoopy really wants a laugh he should read this thread.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 06:04 AM   #6
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knute View Post
Could you post your little cousin's picture and phone number. She won't have to worry about getting extras.
Unless the AMP providers in da burgh grew a cock, I'm not sure you are what OPs cousin is searching for.

BTW to solicit services off somebody's family member, who is not mentioned as being a provider, on a hooker site is kinda...well ewww. Would you want your 18+ cousin, little sister, or daughter talked about in such a manner? Put your cock away and call a pro.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:50 AM   #7
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

lol
bigdickdaddydom is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 10:05 AM   #8
SD78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

SD78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 10:54 AM   #9
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
to solicit services off somebody's family member, who is not mentioned as being a provider, on a hooker site is kinda...well ewww. Would you want your 18+ cousin, little sister, or daughter talked about in such a manner? Put your cock away and call a pro.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 02:29 PM   #10
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
BTW to solicit services off somebody's family member, who is not mentioned as being a provider, on a hooker site is kinda...well ewww.
Lighten up. It was a joke, as I'm sure the OP recognized!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:19 PM   #11
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't find it very funny.

I'm pretty sure the OP wasn't looking to discuss your pee pee servicing his cousin...

would you want to talk about some guy putting his dick in your 18+ old cousin...how about your mom...shall we chat about her sex life as well? Or perhaps your 18+ daughter. Paints a pretty picture doesn't it?

Well maybe if you live in WV and you're proud that you have 3 1/2 teeth left and you are married to your second cousin. But dude...Nobody else wants to chat about their relatives vagina and what does and doesn't go into it.

Show respect to women.
Show respect to sex workers.
Show respect to women who don't choose to be sex workers.

OP...
Once upon a time I went to one of those mall quick massage places. I got a happy ending...she was pretty good at it too. That was 10 or so years ago...not sure about AMPs, as I've never been to one.
Old 09-22-2018, 09:53 PM   #12
SD78
Valued Poster

You do not have the right to not be offended. If you do not like what is said you do however have the right to leave.
SD78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 10:29 PM   #13
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sure I do.

I have the right to be offended.
I have the right to not be offended.
I have the right to speak my opinion... respect women who do not choose to be a sex worker by not soliciting them as if they are. They have a right to not be treated as a commodity you can do with what you wish.

Would you walk up to Big Ben and tackle him because he is a football player? No probably not.

BUT would you walk up to "John Hoe", male hobbyist, and tackle him? Well he is male and so is Big Ben. And Ben's job requires him being tackled. And "John Hoe" played tackle football last weekend with his buddies. So it must be ok to tackle "John Hoe", right?

No.

Check your entitlement. Stop treating everyone with boobs as if you can solicit services from them. It's not cute. It's not funny. It's just...eww.
Old 09-22-2018, 11:20 PM   #14
SD78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sure I do.

Show me where it says you have these rights. These are not rights in the United States.
They are privileges that some may chose to extend to you but they are certainly not rights.

Quote:
I have the right to speak my opinion... respect women who do not choose to be a sex worker by not soliciting them as if they are. They have a right to not be treated as a commodity you can do with what you wish.
Yep, right to speak your opinion, that is true.
Again it seemed like a joke to me. I haven't heard that he actually contacted her so why assume that he has or will?

Quote:
Would you walk up to Big Ben and tackle him because he is a football player? No probably not.

BUT would you walk up to "John Hoe", male hobbyist, and tackle him? Well he is male and so is Big Ben. And Ben's job requires him being tackled. And "John Hoe" played tackle football last weekend with his buddies. So it must be ok to tackle "John Hoe", right?

No.
None of that makes any sense.

Quote:
Check your entitlement. Stop treating everyone with boobs as if you can solicit services from them. It's not cute. It's not funny. It's just...eww.
This is laughable.
You don't know me or how I treat anyone with boobs, please do not presume that you do. It's not cute. It's not funny. It's just... eww
SD78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 09:38 AM   #15
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow dude.

This was the only part that was for you...(and I still stand by it as being offended is a feeling which causes an emotion...the government hasn't started to regulate our feelings to my knowledge? )

Sure I do.

The rest was just my general opinion. I'm sorry if it offended you.

It doesn't matter if he contacted her or not. He was talking about offering services to a NON PROVIDER. Does this mean all women are now subject to solicitation on a hooker board? Woman does not equal provider.

Shall we start talking about the pussies of your 18+ mom? Or how about let's start soliciting hobbyists for their 18+ daughters?

How about you just go ask your mom if it's ok to talk about other guys wanting to fuck her, on a hooker board. Then go ask your wife if you can chat with other hobbyists about your 18+ daughters sex life here...just give em the links and ask their opinion.

I'd love to hear civi female opinions on the matter.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women