Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2018, 02:58 PM   #106
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What? No hair or eye color charts???

Maybe a cranial measurement?

The nose! That’s a great measurement tool.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 03:00 PM   #107
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yeah, by daring to stand for equality among all people.

Why is that such a problem for you that you spend all day every day spewing hatred for Liberals and bemoaning the persecution of the “white man?”

Don’t you want America the land of the free and the home of the brave?
I actually wish we had equality and that every man was judged not by the color of his skin but by the content of his character.

Instead, we have a government that decides it likes to decide who deserves what based upon skin color.

Thankfully, the hyper successful Asians are also being cheated by it, and are revolting against it. Once they revolt against the Democrats and their handouts to lazy assholes then we can crush the life out of leftism.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 03:05 PM   #108
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Ha! She talks the talk but she don't walk the walk. Her history of standing next to Native American's while they try to get equal rights is a big fat zero. Yet,she touts herself as coming from Native American heritage. Honestly, she's the worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
She has Native American blood in her. Just as I have German and
Russian blood in me. I am not German. Warren is not Native American. And she has never passed herself off as being such.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 03:07 PM   #109
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What? No hair or eye color charts???

Maybe a cranial measurement?

The nose! That’s a great measurement tool.
You gotta admit, she fucked up by publicizing these results as a win.

A lawyer, much less a fucking law professor, knows you don't put forth evidence that fucks up your own case. She has made herself into a laughingstock and no matter how much you try to defend her the mere existence of this discussion tends to discredit her.

The longer it stays in the public eye and she tries to beat Trump at his best game, the more she plays right into his hands. He wants to keep this in the limelight because he knows most people who don't already love her no matter what and hate Trump no matter what won't be swayed by anything or any of his antics, but the average person will remember that she became a celebrated Harvard Professor who claimed she was an Indian but she wasn't.

She can't make it go away know because she has been Trumped.
Old 10-19-2018, 03:07 PM   #110
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Nope. The test, at best "suggests" NA according to ONE GUY they probably paid off. And that's against a database that doesn't include Native Americans. Why doesn't Warren release the results of her DNA test? Not the findings, the actual raw data?

You keep parsing words hoping to minimize the damage. Why?

Here's another example:
https://www.politico.com/blogs/burns...f-color-123526

By MAGGIE HABERMAN 05/15/2012 02:33 PM EDT
Elizabeth Warren has pushed back hard on questions about a Harvard Crimson piece in 1996 that described her as Native American, saying she had no idea the school where she taught law was billing her that way and saying it never came up during her hiring a year earlier, which others have backed up.

But a 1997 Fordham Law Review piece described her as Harvard Law School's "first woman of color," based, according to the notes at the bottom of the story, on a "telephone interview with Michael Chmura, News Director, Harvard Law (Aug. 6, 1996)."

The mention was in the middle of a lengthy and heavily-annotated Fordham piece on diversity and affirmative action and women. The title of the piece, by Laura Padilla, was "Intersectionality and positionality: Situating women of color in the affirmative action dialogue."

(See also: 7 pols with Native American heritage)

"There are few women of color who hold important positions in the academy, Fortune 500 companies, or other prominent fields or industries," the piece says. "This is not inconsequential. Diversifying these arenas, in part by adding qualified women of color to their ranks, remains important for many reaons. For one, there are scant women of color as role models. In my three years at Stanford Law School, there were no professors who were women of color. Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995."

Padilla, now at California Western School of Law, told POLITICO in an email that she doesn't remember the details of the conversation with Chmura, who is now at Babson College and didn't respond to a request for comment. It is unclear whether it was Padilla's language or Chmura's.

The description of her as a minority is coming from the same person - Chmura - whose comments to the Crimson sparked the original story about her heritage, and Warren's camp argued it's old news.

She has said she had no idea Harvard was billing her that way or how the school found out that her family claims Native American heritage. She learned of it first from the Herald story, she said.

And it's possible Warren didn't see the Fordham story.

But the Fordham piece takes the description of Warren by Harvard Law beyond the boundaries of the Massachusetts school. Warren had described herself as a minority on a law professors' listing for several years, ending in 1995. She has said she wanted to meet people like herself, but stopped when she realized that's not what the listing was for.

Parsing words? I try to be as specific as possible rather than generalize. My response was to rexdutchman who clearly stated that Warren used her Native American heritage to get a job at Harvard. Totally wrong.

There is absolutely NOTHING in the article in your post that even suggests Warren got her position at Harvard, or anywhere else, by putting "Native American" on her application.

In my response to Bambino there is a link in which the full report on her DNA test can be found.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 03:10 PM   #111
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Ha! She talks the talk but she don't walk the walk. Her history of standing next to Native American's while they try to get equal rights is a big fat zero. Yet,she touts herself as coming from Native American heritage. Honestly, she's the worst.
Do you disagree that Warren has Native American blood in her? Again, she has NEVER used her ancestry, whether true of not being irrelevant to the question, to gain any position in her life. Again, true or false?

Your accusations are totally baseless.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 03:23 PM   #112
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I tell you what - when the Cherokee Nation acknowledges her so called "Native American" heritage then I will too. Right now -- it's not looking good. And no, I don't think she has any Cherokee blood in her. I think she's a bull shiter who has no game.

Quote:
Do you disagree that Warren has Native American blood in her? Again, she has NEVER used her ancestry, whether true of not being irrelevant to the question, to gain any position in her life. Again, true or false?

Your accusations are totally baseless.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 03:27 PM   #113
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Parsing words? I try to be as specific as possible rather than generalize. My response was to rexdutchman who clearly stated that Warren used her Native American heritage to get a job at Harvard. Totally wrong.

There is absolutely NOTHING in the article in your post that even suggests Warren got her position at Harvard, or anywhere else, by putting "Native American" on her application.

In my response to Bambino there is a link in which the full report on her DNA test can be found.
Correct, there's no way of telling whether Senator Warren got her position at Harvard as a result of claiming NA heritage. Nobody here was on the hiring committee and if they were I doubt they would tell the truth if they did hire her for Affirmative Action reasons. However, Senator Warren has claimed her NA ancestry at Harvard, in interviews and from what I've read two employment applications. Instead of focusing on those points, you parse "hired BECAUSE of her NA background."

IMO the "full report" is meaningless. Just as the "full report" from Dr Ford is meaningless. The Dems went shopping and came up empty. What I want is the raw results of her test.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 03:43 PM   #114
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Even ABC News Isn't Convinced

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Cutt...ry?id=58563279

It's scientifically impossible to know for sure, according to a collection of leading geneticists, industry experts, research scientists with expertise in indigenous genetics and Native American leaders who spoke with ABC News.

Did she use it to get hired? For sure we know she used it when applying:

The future U.S. senator -- who changed her ethnicity from white to Native American at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she taught from 1987 to 1995, and at Harvard Law School, where she was a tenured faculty member beginning in 1995, according to a 2012 Boston Globe investigation -- defended herself on the campaign trail that year.
Old 10-19-2018, 03:57 PM   #115
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Correct, there's no way of telling whether Senator Warren got her position at Harvard as a result of claiming NA heritage. Nobody here was on the hiring committee and if they were I doubt they would tell the truth if they did hire her for Affirmative Action reasons. However, Senator Warren has claimed her NA ancestry at Harvard, in interviews and from what I've read two employment applications. Instead of focusing on those points, you parse "hired BECAUSE of her NA background."

IMO the "full report" is meaningless. Just as the "full report" from Dr Ford is meaningless. The Dems went shopping and came up empty. What I want is the raw results of her test.
Liawatha lied about the details of her parent's *elopement*. With her supposed Native American ancestors 6 to 10 generations removed from her present, there would be no one alive with a living memory of those ancestors to hold a such a prejudice. That Liawatha so willingly threw her grandparents under the bus as racists for political gain says all one needs to know about Liawatha.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 09:53 PM   #116
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Liawatha lied about the details of her parent's *elopement*. With her supposed Native American ancestors 6 to 10 generations removed from her present, there would be no one alive with a living memory of those ancestors to hold a such a prejudice. That Liawatha so willingly threw her grandparents under the bus as racists for political gain says all one needs to know about Liawatha.
That fact makes her look even worse!!

Good job.
Old 10-19-2018, 10:02 PM   #117
gnadfly
Account Disabled

My favorite nickname for her is Lieawhoppa
Old 10-19-2018, 10:21 PM   #118
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I guess Trump owes her $1000 for the bet. If he pays 1/1024th of 1 million dollars.
heh.. yep.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 11:49 PM   #119
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Notable & Quotable: Warren Takes a DNA Test

‘Reinforcing one of the most insidious ways in which Americans talk about race.’

Oct. 17, 2018 6:37 p.m. ET

Masha Gessen writing for the New Yorker, Oct. 16:

[Elizabeth Warren] is also reinforcing one of the most insidious ways in which Americans talk about race: as though it were a measurable biological category, one that, in some cases, can be determined by a single drop of blood. Genetic-test evidence is circular: if everyone who claims to be X has a particular genetic marker, then everyone with the marker is likely to be X. This would be flawed reasoning in any area, but what makes it bad science is that it reinforces the belief in the existence of X—in this case, race as a biological category. Warren’s video will hardly convince a Trump voter, who will see only a woman who feels that she has to prove something.... Warren, meanwhile, has allowed herself to be dragged into a conversation based on an outdated, harmful concept of racial blood—one that promotes the pernicious idea of biological differences among people—and she has pulled her supporters right along with her.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 05:11 AM   #120
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
....Suggest means the results are inconclusive if not outright negative.
Like polygraphs "DNA" reports are not "conclusive" about anything.

Have you ever heard of anyone "taking" a "Piss-Test" with someone else's PISS? Just for starters.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women