Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2018, 09:26 AM   #1
Carmenxoxxx
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 458739
My Bio Page
Default Sensual seductions or short encounters?

I’ve been in the companionship industry so to speak for about 10 years off and on. Always wondered if the discretion’s of men soupy depends on their personalities or the need at the time or quite possibly both? My mind tends to wonder but feel free to enlighten me🙌🏼😊🤷🏻♀️
Carmenxoxxx is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 12:05 PM   #2
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

It depends on the guy on question.

A lot of hobbyists are literally just looking for someone to let them enthusiastically put their pork steeple into a gut locker.

Personally, I can get that at home for free, but its still distasteful - which is why I hobby. Or at least, try to hobby. I want to have dinner, share a bottle of wine, be seduced, have a woman make me feel like she’s actively interested in me.

In my experiences, even the ladies who accomodate dinner dates, overnighters, extended visits, or include GFE or IoP in their offerings really don’t; they’re too used to having men take the lead, taking instructions, and apparently having the men want to feel like they are successfully seducing the woman, and she’s becoming pliant to his desires.

That’s the real downside of thr hobbyist/provider relationship - there isn’t room or time for seduction. I want to feel seduced. I want a build up. I want a woman to take the lead. I don’t want to risk $XXX per hour for X hours, paid in advance, that she’s going to muck it up - and the provider who doesn’t think “time is money” and focus on the transactional nature of her job is exquisitely rare. That’s the realm of sugar babies. I don’t know if you can see my reviews or not, but they’re all multi-hour or multi-day - I can’t just turn it on and execute. But this industry caters very poorly to long term engagements, and very much towards each party trying to maximize the value of their money.

So...I think you’ll find short encounters are the preference, because the alternative isn’t a realistic expectation. Hate to be pessimistic, but I’m years of searching and five figures into disappointments.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 12:05 PM   #3
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Bah - double post due to ECCIE internal site error.
Old 08-21-2018, 01:13 PM   #4
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

User ID: 410846

From a woman’s perspective I love finding encounters that desire what I consider to be true GFE. Which consists of more time together, I love personal connections. Coming over and cooking dinner, the excitement of getting dressed up to go out and be showed off on his arm. I’ve had someone drive into a concrete post while watching me walk with my arm piece. And my favorite just coming over to spend quality time, sensual wrestling. Coming over with a small gift and sitting out under the trees swinging and talking about life.
Finding gentleman like this I think are rare. I’ve put a lot of money into my hosting place to attract the type of men I want to call on me. Milking table, Karmasutra Chair etc
southeasternvixen is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 03:35 PM   #5
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

All hookers want Johns to pay for More time together lol

They are hookers looking for money
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 03:55 PM   #6
PrettyChocolatePink
Nubian Spinner

User ID: 412389
My ECCIE Reviews

It’s one of those things if there wasn’t Johns there wouldn’t be hookers. Can’t have one without the other so what you really mad at ?
PrettyChocolatePink is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 04:48 PM   #7
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

It is pretty much a fact.
Not sure what your point is.

Would you rather see a john for 15 minutes and make 20 or for four hours and make a few hundred??

Calling yourself a spinner is kind of funny.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 10:41 PM   #8
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
It is pretty much a fact.
Not sure what your point is.

Would you rather see a john for 15 minutes and make 20 or for four hours and make a few hundred??

Calling yourself a spinner is kind of funny.
Good heavens.

Old 08-26-2018, 02:51 PM   #9
LoveSashaE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 414839
My Bio Page

LoveSashaE is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 03:34 AM   #10
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Yea Gotyour6 I haven't seen a 200# spinner!
Maybe she spinning on something else?
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 05:42 AM   #11
Mr Dingleberry
Valued Poster

I like 30 minute appointments, I can get in and out. I dont need dinner and seduction, I just want a clean nice reliable lady I can do my thing with and carry on with my day.
Mr Dingleberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 09:21 AM   #12
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

I have one or two providers in each city I frequent. There's nothing where I live and I travel specifically to see them. They've been cultivated over time because of chemistry and what each brings to the table. They're all different, at least marginally, including age and ethnicity, although I favor Asians heavily and Thai specifically. I see a specific lady depending on my needs at the time. If the chemistry was good, and you look anything close to your pics, I'm sure I'd be looking for a longer gfe session with you.
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 05:50 AM   #13
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

For years, I only offered lunch or dinner dates and the rate was the same as my 90 min rate at lunch and 2 hour rate at dinner, but it was off the clock. I still offer that for P411 members. It’s equally great for first time friends, to get to know them, as it is for return visitors where chemistry has already been established.

Some girls think I’m crazy for offering this, but I think of it this way...it’s not like I’m going to see two guys in one evening. I like getting dressed up and going on dates, so I get to enjoy a nice evening with a cool guy who treats me to a nice time and then we head back to my place for a nitecap and “dessert.” I think everybody wins.

As an aside, the minimum time I offer is 90 min but the rate is the same as the average hour amount in my area. Occasionally, guys only want an hour (mostly because of work constraints), which just means they leave early, but that’s their choice.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 03:23 PM   #14
CaptianKirk
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman View Post
I want to feel seduced. I want a build up. I want a woman to take the lead.
Ditto! As they say in business, "focus on doing your job exceptionally well and the money will come to you"
CaptianKirk is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:13 PM   #15
randell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

It's some I have built into my personal price requirements.

$$ - dont smell bad
$$$ - the above + attractive
$$$$ the above + punctual and feeling of being seduced when i walk through the door.

$$$$$+ feeling of seduction at every interaction, text, phone, meeting, everything professional and inviting, like i'm all you want in thw world
randell is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women