Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160253
Yssup Rider59830
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35125
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2018, 05:14 PM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I suppose you’re for clubbing baby seals, gnadfly... link please!

BTW — Beto is gonna kick the KKKanadian’s ass.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 06:47 PM   #32
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Not according to RCP, no.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...urke-6310.html

He ain't no Wendy Davis. Oh, that's right. She didn't win either.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 06:51 AM   #33
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
FACT: "Worst case scenario?" Not at all. Odumbo already tried the bureaucratic end run to avoid a legislative fight. Beto is cut whole cloth from the same material as Odumbo.
Please stop with implying what Obama did was an end-run to ban guns. Ridiculous assumption.

You conveniently avoided the part of my post that has Trump proposing the same age restrictions as O'Rourke, and also the Republican Governor of Florida.

"The Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Act raises the minimum age to purchase a firearm from 18 to 21, imposes a three-day waiting period for most gun purchases and bans the sale or possession of "bump stocks," which allow semiautomatic rifles to mimic machine guns."
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:31 AM   #34
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

It's a done deal - It's Cruz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Not according to RCP, no.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...urke-6310.html

He ain't no Wendy Davis. Oh, that's right. She didn't win either.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 09:36 AM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Please stop with implying what Obama did was an end-run to ban guns. Ridiculous assumption.

You conveniently avoided the part of my post that has Trump proposing the same age restrictions as O'Rourke, and also the Republican Governor of Florida.

"The Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Act raises the minimum age to purchase a firearm from 18 to 21, imposes a three-day waiting period for most gun purchases and bans the sale or possession of "bump stocks," which allow semiautomatic rifles to mimic machine guns."
It's not an "assumption". It's a verifiable fact with Odumbo's actions still being challenged in court.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 09:56 AM   #36
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
It's not an "assumption". It's a verifiable fact with Odumbo's actions still being challenged in court.
https://www.thoughtco.com/obama-gun-laws-passed-by-congress-3367595

I know everyone likes to blame Obama but he was actually good for the gun community for the most part.

He did cause people on SS some hassle and I think that is being challenged.

Although he wanted to, he never signed and legislation to increase gun control but did sign legislation that expanded gun rights a bit.

No E.Os were signed that effected any gun law. E.As were signed but did nothing.

He pounded his fist and wished he could but did not increase gun control much at all except with exception of the SS issue.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 10:45 AM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
https://www.thoughtco.com/obama-gun-laws-passed-by-congress-3367595

I know everyone likes to blame Obama but he was actually good for the gun community for the most part.

He did cause people on SS some hassle and I think that is being challenged.

Although he wanted to, he never signed and legislation to increase gun control but did sign legislation that expanded gun rights a bit.

No E.Os were signed that effected any gun law. E.As were signed but did nothing.

He pounded his fist and wished he could but did not increase gun control much at all except with exception of the SS issue.
You are in error. Of course, the lame-stream media didn't report the story, because they were Odumbo's chief enablers. The fact remains, Odumbo attempted to administratively redefine AR-15 ammunition so that they could ban its sale: a bureaucratic end-run without legislative action. Beto is just as mendacious as Odumbo ... and McCaskill -- who was recently exposed for her double-dealing on the gun issue.

Quote:
Judicial Watch Sues ATF for Records About Odumbo Administration Attempt to Restrict AR-15 Ammunition

OCTOBER 04, 2018

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), a component of the Department of Justice, for 1,900 pages of records about a proposed reclassification that would effectively ban certain types of AR-15 ammunition as armor-piercing (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-02218)).

Judicial Watch filed the lawsuit after the agency failed to respond to a May 14, 2018, FOIA request for the 1,900 documents about the Odumbo administration’s AR-15 ammo ban efforts. The documents include ATF talking points about the “Armor Piercing Ammunition Notice of Proposed Rulemaking” and other records discussing ammunition classification.

The lawsuit is the latest development in Judicial Watch’s more than three-year effort to obtain documents from the ATF. Judicial Watch discovered the document cache in separate litigation on the ammo ban issue.

(Judicial Watch)
Old 10-19-2018, 02:11 PM   #38
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is NOT about Obama. Please stay on subject. This is about Beto O'Rourke. To assume anything about either candidate with no proof to back it up is wrong.

O'Rourke wants a ban on assault weapons. 70% of the people in this country want a stricter regulations on assault weapons.

https://www.businessinsider.com/assa...-reform-2018-2

And in this poll people, by a 2-1 majority, want a ban on assault weapons.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release...ReleaseID=2521

I know you will complain that there is no definition of an "assault weapon". Sorry about that.
Old 10-19-2018, 03:03 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is NOT about Obama. Please stay on subject. This is about Beto O'Rourke. To assume anything about either candidate with no proof to back it up is wrong.

O'Rourke wants a ban on assault weapons. 70% of the people in this country want a stricter regulations on assault weapons.

https://www.businessinsider.com/assa...-reform-2018-2

And in this poll people, by a 2-1 majority, want a ban on assault weapons.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release...ReleaseID=2521

I know you will complain that there is no definition of an "assault weapon". Sorry about that.
Beto is Odumbo lite. All lib-retards like Beto shit the same lying mantra to get elected but hide their ulterior plan to "makeover" the 2nd Amendment.

Old 10-19-2018, 03:13 PM   #40
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Beto is Odumbo lite. All lib-retards like Beto shit the same lying mantra to get elected but hide their ulterior plan to "makeover" the 2nd Amendment.

Nothing like a slight generalization. Beto is NOT Obama. It is so easy to make such statements with absolutely no facts to back them up. I, too, would not be adverse to a "makeover" of the 2nd Amendment so that everyone could agree on what it guarantees the people of this country. Right now, ask 10 people what it guarantees an individual and you will get 10 different answers. So we have to let the courts decide.
Old 10-19-2018, 03:25 PM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nothing like a slight generalization. Beto is NOT Obama. It is so easy to make such statements with absolutely no facts to back them up. I, too, would not be adverse to a "makeover" of the 2nd Amendment so that everyone could agree on what it guarantees the people of this country. Right now, ask 10 people what it guarantees an individual and you will get 10 different answers. So we have to let the courts decide.
P.S. that's Beto in the picture endorsing the message, fyi.

Old 10-19-2018, 04:31 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Amazing how there’s NEVER any discussion of Cruz’s record.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 05:54 PM   #43
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Except Cruz don't lie when he admits in his ads that he is owned by big oil and big insurance. They hope they can buy another election. Poor Beto, he has no special interest paying for his ads
Tsmokies is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women