Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452899
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47484
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35262
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2020, 11:42 AM   #1
SillyHand
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default Why troll a provider?

I wasn't back a week and notice a troll. I'll admit I've made my mistakes and have done stupid shit when I had a disagreement with a lady and lesson learned.

So my question is this. Why be a troll, what's the end game? You're going to do minimal or no damage to the lady, and hurt or destroy your chances of seeing others. So let's look at how it ends as follows:

1. You pester the lady to the point she responds, does something stupid and she gets banned. Ok how long did that take you? Days, weeks, months?

2. You pester her and you get banned.

3. You keep pestering her, no bans, and it goes on and on.

What do all 3 have in common? The ladies can read your troll posts and most if not all are blacklisting you! Next, no one really cares about troll posts. They may be a little entertaining, but at the end you're hurting you.

If you have an honest disagreement over something talk with the lady FIRST AND IN PRIVATE! If you can't resolve it, there's nothing wrong with a FACTUAL post about it. Just bet the lady will tell her side, but disagree agreeably.

Once you're labeled a troll, that's a tough label to shake, and appointments will be few and far between.
SillyHand is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 11:56 AM   #2
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

Its also a fact that trolls who get banned or not banned will make new or have several accounts on multiple sites
There and game is they have no life, no wife and kids and are miserable f*ckers, plain and simple.
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 12:17 PM   #3
SillyHand
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan View Post
Its also a fact that trolls who get banned or not banned will make new or have several accounts on multiple sites
There and game is they have no life, no wife and kids and are miserable f*ckers, plain and simple.
And we all know misery loves company.
SillyHand is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 12:32 PM   #4
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyHand View Post
And we all know misery loves company.
Breaking that statement down...

A miserable and lonely soul who finds happiness in tearing down others, making up lies, or instigating negative reflections...is one who is alone in the end.

Crying over spilled milk, stealing or being toxic...leaves one alone.

The best remedy is to speak truth, help others where they are weak and another has the ability to compliment another, and see the good in every difficult situation.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:58 PM   #5
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Exactly!!!!
kiki2012 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 06:15 AM   #6
bluegoose1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Consider this about a troll , he’s immature his parents give him none of their time his nanny has left him. He has no one to take him to the playground no one to wipe his nose. He never developed a set of balls and has to hide behind a keyboard. I’m old school and believe he should be taken behind the woodshed and taught manners. That’s my 2 cents worth.
bluegoose1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 10:52 PM   #7
georgecam
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
You are absolutely correct. Two of your trolls have been banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki2012 View Post
Exactly!!!!
I know owners of OH very well. I will put in good words for you. Better yet, I will link this post to OH for you.
georgecam is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 04:18 PM   #8
hard12nite
Gaining Momentum

Talk trash about me all you want, I was always good to you, Kiki. Until you pulled your stupid crap and started calling me names. I have lots of friends. I live in an upscale neighborhood. I drive a Cadillac, and have a nice bike. And I have a life and lots of friends. Keep hating on me. Let it go. What's done is done. You got po'd cause I told you I wouldn't be seeing you again. But that's because you stood me up. I have a regular girl I see who I have known for over 12 years. She has nothing but good things to say about me. She is exclusive and semi retired. She only sees long time regulars and is not on eccie anymore due to the BS that the admins and moderators allow. Real nice you bashing someone when they can't get on eccie to respond.
hard12nite is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 07:06 PM   #9
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:

A miserable and lonely soul who finds happiness in tearing down others, making up lies, or instigating negative reflections...is one who is alone in the end.

Crying over spilled milk, stealing or being toxic...leaves one alone.

The best remedy is to speak truth, help others where they are weak and another has the ability to compliment another, and see the good in every difficult situation.
Don’t know anything about what drama happened. But, I do want to say this is beautifully written and well thought out.

It reflects a lot of positivity. Thank you for posting this.
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 08:46 PM   #10
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Uhhhhhh someone has delusions of grandeur. Dude I got mad when you insulted me cause I canceled. That's history and its been history. What is your issue with me? That happened well over a month ago.I even told youthis when YOU emailed me like 2 week's ago, That I'm not bashing you anywhere at all,Paranoid much?? There is way more important shit to do , like real life and this pandemic. So go ahead and create more fake handles you got on here. So why dont you focus on your friends,family during this whole ordeal and Move on! So c'est la vie.I say good day!
kiki2012 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 10:22 PM   #11
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you blackbird.
Toxic people just need to go back into their caves
Old 03-21-2020, 04:17 AM   #12
georgecam
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki2012 View Post
Uhhhhhh someone has delusions of grandeur. Dude I got mad when you insulted me cause I canceled. That's history and its been history. What is your issue with me? That happened well over a month ago.I even told youthis when YOU emailed me like 2 week's ago, That I'm not bashing you anywhere at all,Paranoid much?? There is way more important shit to do , like real life and this pandemic. So go ahead and create more fake handles you got on here. So why dont you focus on your friends,family during this whole ordeal and Move on! So c'est la vie.I say good day!
You need to tell that to your friend Kynsley. Please take your friend back to MS. She is lost in Dallas board and being lost.
georgecam is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 04:32 AM   #13
hard12nite
Gaining Momentum

Tell all the lies you want. I have friends and I can make things happen. You insulted me first because I told you I wouldn't be seeing you again. Stop creating alternate handles and harassing me. Like I said, keep fucking with me and I can make things happen.
hard12nite is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 07:18 AM   #14
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

How in the heck am I lost when you made it a point to come troll a New Jersey thread you stalker?
Old 03-21-2020, 07:39 AM   #15
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Dude this sounds a little unhinged. You might want to tone down the "I have friends I can make things happen" stuff. If you have an issue with a hooker fine but saying things like that make you look like you might be dangerous or unstable.

I find that sticking to the facts will work better for you. So say you were stood up just say "so and so agreed to meet at such and such a time and was a no call no show" That will serve you way better than saying things like "I have a lot of friends and can make things happen"

I personally wont think twice about seeing a girl who is being threatened here but will think hard if I see a post saying she wasted your time by booking and canceling last second or not even having the decency to tell you she couldn't make it and just wasted your time letting you go to the scheduled meeting place and her never showing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard12nite View Post
Tell all the lies you want. I have friends and I can make things happen. You insulted me first because I told you I wouldn't be seeing you again. Stop creating alternate handles and harassing me. Like I said, keep fucking with me and I can make things happen.
BassCat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women