Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Czech Republic - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2012, 10:18 AM   #1
xach
Premium Access

Encounters: 16
Default Nice value, beautiful women, ShowPark

Across the river from the big Hilton is a strip club and mini red light "market" called Show Park. Entry to market is 300 Crowns ($15). Rate for 20 minutes is 1000 Crowns ($51), for 30 minutes is 1200 Crowns ($61). Entry is good for 24 hours, so you can use it 2 days if you time it well. There is a bar and lounge area where you can sit and relax or wait to see who comes available. There about 80 windows to choose from...most are 8s or higher. I visited 5 times during my week and had 5 knockouts. Service is very similar to Amsterdam. I found it more enjoyable as you shower before and after. I never felt rushed. I even got a phone number for an outside date. I didn't use it as I wanted to go back and see who else was working - it was my last night.. Only odd thing is you walk around and it seemed odd to keep walking past same girls and waiting to see who opens up their window. The halls are on both sides of the lounge and wind around in a maze. Language was hit or miss...4 spoke English pretty well. The best looking woman...about 23 yrs old, 5ft 4in, blonde, blue eyes, 36C-22-34 (my guess), natural, and was straight out of Playboy or Victoria Secret pages did not speak English but I had to go for her anyway. Overall, great selection and you can't beat the value.
xach is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 10:20 AM   #2
mongerer_
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

just in Prague and must say show park is great for a quick hanky panky, BUT there were not that many czech women! mostly romanians, russians and asians, I have tried a romanian lady called Ariana, service was good, I opted for all covered, but will not return, wanted to experience czech women in there since i was in Czech...
mongerer_ is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 07:48 AM   #3
tp273
Premium Access

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongerer_ View Post
just in Prague and must say show park is great for a quick hanky panky, BUT there were not that many czech women! mostly romanians, russians and asians, I have tried a romanian lady called Ariana, service was good, I opted for all covered, but will not return, wanted to experience czech women in there since i was in Czech...
I also went there to see a Czech girl but there were only a couple there and there were others much hotter so i went for a Russian.

I read somewhere that local Czech girls work out of small brothel Apartments . You need to call ahead and when you get there you call to get in and if a girl is free she answers the door. If not you wait until someone is free. Choices are limited as only a few girls are there. I decided to go to Showpark because it was a lot less hassle and there were more girls.
tp273 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 11:31 AM   #4
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Oh how conveeeeeeenient! I landed in a beautful Airbnb in Prague, and checked here for anything helpful(which, frankly ain't much) and this, and I'm a 5-minute walk from there! Thanks, bud. Expect an update.
Txcruiser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women