Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2020, 06:16 AM   #121
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Obama's growth numbers the first three years of his second term, and Trumps first three years.

Obama

Trump
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
adav8s28 keeps avoiding odumbo's 2016 growth rate...

I caught that too... it's annoying, isn't it?

Why doesn't he just follow your advice and use odumbo's first term numbers?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 06:55 AM   #122
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

2) we should only use first-term data when comparing obama v. trump economic records?
Let me explain once again. There was a recession started under the prior administration where the global economy was in a nosedive...only a fool would take that section of a businessman cycle and try and compare that to an uptick in the business cycle.

So we nonfools compare the last three years of Obama's admin and Trumps first 3 and find very little difference in terms of GDP (which your good friend Steven Moire said would be upward to 4% by now) and job numbers.

I merely pointed out that neither Trump or Obama had achieved yearly 3% GDP and that Obama in fact created on average more monthly jobs during that 6 year time frame.

I have also pointed out that Obama did this by LESS government spending than Donald J.

For someone held in such high esteem by you fellow loons....you sure seem off on basic items.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 07:03 AM   #123
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Trump's "guy" said what Lusty says.. consumer confidence is high, ipso facto reason to say Trump has been strong for the economy.
Actually I never said anything about consumer confidence, but thanks for bringing it up, chungy!

You're correct, confidence is at a 20-year high! Best since Slick Willy's second term! That's a good thing, don't you agree? I mean, consumption is 2/3 of GDP so we should try to keep consumers humming, right? Or would you rather see confidence nosedive because it would hurt trumpy's re-election chances?

Old 02-20-2020, 07:14 AM   #124
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Actually I never said anything about consumer confidence, but thanks for bringing it up, chungy!

You're correct, confidence is at a 20-year high! Best since Slick Willy's second term! That's a good thing, don't you agree? I mean, consumption is 2/3 of GDP so we should try to keep consumers humming, right? Or would you rather see confidence nosedive because it would hurt trumpy's re-election chances?

So again all you show is that Trump kept the trajectory on exactly the same path that Obama was on....you will notice before election it seems to drop...probably has something to do with negative ads.

So scientific matches your 'feelings' or beliefs! Good to know...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 07:18 AM   #125
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Let me explain once again. There was a recession started under the prior administration where the global economy was in a nosedive...only a fool would take that section of a businessman cycle and try and compare that to an uptick in the business cycle.

So we nonfools compare the last three years of Obama's admin and Trumps first 3 and find very little difference...
Tell it to your libtard friend chungy. Are you calling him a fool? He keeps telling us odumbo's first term was economically "powerful". Why would a self-described nonfool like you NOT want to own 4 years of "powerful" economic data?
Old 02-20-2020, 07:49 AM   #126
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Tell it to your libtard friend chungy. Are you calling him a fool? He keeps telling us odumbo's first term was economically "powerful". Why would a self-described nonfool like you NOT want to own 4 years of "powerful" economic data?
You are the one that does not want to compare the economic data of Obama and Trump last 3 vs Trump's first three.

And I could argue that really that isn't entirely accurate and the 2017 budget wasn't shaped by Trump.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 06:58 AM   #127
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
So again all you show is that Trump kept the trajectory on exactly the same path that Obama was on....
Riiiight!!

So when you find yourself able to produce only a half-chub with Olivia Howard, do you tell her "don't worry, I'm on the RIGHT TRAJECTORY... I'll call lusty to come down and continue this effort all the way to a FULL ERECTION, something I can't ever experience..."

And then afterwards you try to take credit for Olivia's multiple orgasms by saying "but, but, but I'm the one who started you on your orgasmic TRAJECTORY!"

No wonder you've had such an illustrious career as a FLUFFER!

Old 02-21-2020, 07:06 AM   #128
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

he finally gave up in his other "employment" thread

the obama magpie
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 08:32 AM   #129
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
he finally gave up in his other "employment" thread

the obama magpie
His penile is too senile. Can't keep fluffing multiple threads!
Old 02-21-2020, 08:44 AM   #130
lustylad
BANNED

When the confidence index tumbles into the low 30s, as it did in odumbo's first year, it has virtually nowhere to go but up! People can only get so pessimistic... until they're not!

But hey - let's give odumbo credit for starting this upward trajectory. After all, consumers always feel a nice boost to their confidence when you raise taxes, make them pay more for healthcare, and regulate the fuck out of their employers!
Old 02-21-2020, 09:07 AM   #131
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:

When the confidence index tumbles into the low 30s, as it did in odumbo's first year, it has virtually nowhere to go but up! People can only get so pessimistic... until they're not!

But hey - let's give odumbo credit for starting this upward trajectory. After all, consumers always feel a nice boost to their confidence when you raise taxes, make them pay more for healthcare, and regulate the fuck out of their employers!
he doesn't quite get the concept of nowhere else to go but up

I tried to share this article with him, I doubt he glanced at it

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/...it-for-economy

its dated January 2018, discussing how economists agree trump and not obama gets the credit for the improved economy for the past year (2017)

it supports my point that the economy turned on a dime soon as trump was inaugurated

a salient portion of the article:

Why would Trump rate higher than Obama with this group? Economists point to the upturn in business confidence that accompanied Trump’s election, and tie that to increasing business investment. Spending on capital goods accelerated sharply over the first three quarters of last year, growing at an annualized rate of 6.2 percent.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:48 AM   #132
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Riiiight!!

So when you find yourself able to produce only a half-chub with Olivia Howard, do you tell her "don't worry, I'm on the RIGHT TRAJECTORY... I'll call lusty to come down and continue this effort all the way to a FULL ERECTION, something I can't ever experience..."

And then afterwards you try to take credit for Olivia's multiple orgasms by saying "but, but, but I'm the one who started you on your orgasmic TRAJECTORY!"

No wonder you've had such an illustrious career as a FLUFFER!

If you can fuck Olivia Howard....you deserve all the credit in the world!

Maybe y'all can talk politics....she loved her some H Clinton. Hated Obama for taking away her rightful throne.

Report back to us Romeo!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 11:36 AM   #133
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

sometimes it is the woman's fault

where she makes a man realize it all was a huge mistake
Old 02-21-2020, 12:25 PM   #134
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You are the one that does not want to compare the economic data of Obama and Trump last 3 vs Trump's first three.

And I could argue that really that isn't entirely accurate and the 2017 budget wasn't shaped by Trump.

still eating them apple-peaches and calling them oranges? since yous are so good at scouring the interwebs why don't you find any report that uses the data you claim proves your point? perhaps Paul Krugman can bail you out?

should be easy to find many economists using apple-peaches and calling them oranges, right?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 01:37 PM   #135
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
If you can fuck Olivia Howard....you deserve all the credit in the world!

Maybe y'all can talk politics....she loved her some H Clinton. Hated Obama for taking away her rightful throne.
Now we get it. You pay hookers to talk politics, not fuck. That's a guaranteed boner killer.

Bam is right... you're a weird mofo. And stupid.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women