Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2019, 02:49 PM   #1
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default What Did You Eat For Lunch?

Food and eating are such integral parts of our lives so by sharing what we ate for lunch today, we allow ourselves to understand each other better and further strengthen our communal bonds.

I'll start, I went to Tacos Y Mas today. I ordered bean & cheese tacos, El Verde tacos (tacos with sauteed mushrooms, peppers etc. as the filling), and a Mexican coke. I like corn tortillas too but today I asked for flour tortillas for all my tacos.

The tacos were served to me hot and fresh and the coke was served to me chilled. From the salsa bar, I selected the salsa bombero, pickled red onions, and pico de gallo (diced onions, diced tomatoes, and chopped cilantro leaves). Salsa bombero is a dark brown salsa that's very spicy and very tasty. When I first discovered salsa bombero, I was very happy because a lot of times, very spicy sauces are not that tasty. For example, the diablo sauce at Taco Bell is spicy but doesn't appeal to my taste buds. Dave's Insanity Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce is very spicy but not tasty. I've eaten the same brown salsa at Cesar's Tacos over at Walnut Hill. Tastes equally amazing but they don't call it "salsa bombero".

Tacos Y Mas has a lot of other salsas as well, including several mild variants for people who can't take the heat. The Mexican coke was fantastic as well. Just the fact that they use sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup makes the Mexican coke taste so much better. It's also fun to drink coke from a glass bottle.

I finished my excellent lunch with a slice of moist sweet tres leches cake with whipped cream on top and a freshly brewed cup of strong black coffee.

Your turn.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 07:21 PM   #2
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

kimchi bibimbap @bonchon which was disappointing to say the least. bonchon's other locations in nyc, seattle, tempe etc are all top notch, this one in the colony sucks balls.
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 09:40 PM   #3
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I just had the soup and salad at Jason's Deli. For the soup de jour I chose the shrimp gumbo.
Fountain water with a lemon.
Oh yeah, I went Ketogenic, so no carrots. Dressing? Some sort of Balsamic Vinaigrette.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 09:51 PM   #4
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post
kimchi bibimbap @bonchon which was disappointing to say the least. bonchon's other locations in nyc, seattle, tempe etc are all top notch, this one in the colony sucks balls.
Thanks dude for letting me know because I was planning on visiting the Bonchon at the Colony in the near future. Now that you've given me the heads up, I won't be going there.

I always get the kimchi bibimpap too. I've eaten at the Bonchon in NYC and loved it. Shame that the one here isn't up to par.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:53 PM   #5
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
I just had the soup and salad at Jason's Deli. For the soup de jour I chose the shrimp gumbo.
Fountain water with a lemon.
Oh yeah, I went Ketogenic, so no carrots. Dressing? Some sort of Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Very nice! That sounds like a super healthy tasty meal. Lemon is a smart way to jazz up fountain water.
Old 04-24-2019, 06:41 AM   #6
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
Thanks dude for letting me know because I was planning on visiting the Bonchon at the Colony in the near future. Now that you've given me the heads up, I won't be going there.

I always get the kimchi bibimpap too. I've eaten at the Bonchon in NYC and loved it. Shame that the one here isn't up to par.
to be fair to them, their fried chicken wings which is what bonchon's really known for are decent. last time I got the garlic soy and the spicy sauced ones and didnt have anything to complain about..
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 07:07 AM   #7
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yesterday for me was Valentino's ny pizza, their sauce is so sweet with the perfect amount of cheese. With the gloomy weather today I will stay in with warm pasta fagoli soup.
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 11:59 AM   #8
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post
to be fair to them, their fried chicken wings which is what bonchon's really known for are decent. last time I got the garlic soy and the spicy sauced ones and didnt have anything to complain about..
True, fair enough.
Old 04-24-2019, 12:03 PM   #9
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia View Post
Yesterday for me was Valentino's ny pizza, their sauce is so sweet with the perfect amount of cheese. With the gloomy weather today I will stay in with warm pasta fagoli soup.
I've never eaten Valentino's NY Pizza because I live so far from that area but thanks for telling me. I need to check that pizzeria out if I'm ever in the area.

Eating warm tasty pasta fagoli soup while it's gloomy & damp outside sounds amazing!

I picked up lunch at Jimmy John's today. Tasty fresh sandwiches and I like their triple chocolate chunk cookies!

Oh and I just saw your ad..Happy Birthday LadyAnastasia! I love your avatar pic, I can't stop staring at that cute belly button of yours lol! You look very sexy.
Old 04-24-2019, 01:01 PM   #10
WalkerTx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Tuna salad sandwich, pasta salad, chips and a small piece of banana nut bread with tap water at an independent place near the intersection of MacArthur and 635.
WalkerTx is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 02:29 PM   #11
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Pepperoni pizza at LA Gourmet pizza in uptown
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 06:48 PM   #12
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ate at home.

Prepackaged Asian salad mix, one can of chicken breast added and
topped with peanut sauce.

Washed down with Dole pineapple, orange and banana juice.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 08:51 PM   #13
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerTx View Post
Tuna salad sandwich, pasta salad, chips and a small piece of banana nut bread with tap water at an independent place near the intersection of MacArthur and 635.
You know, an insecure man with low self esteem would have said he had Evian, Fiji, or some other fancy bottled water. I respect that you had the balls to say you drank tap water. Just keeping it real.
Old 04-24-2019, 08:55 PM   #14
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
Pepperoni pizza at LA Gourmet pizza in uptown
I looked up the menu for LA Gourmet pizza and it looks real appetizing. From their pastas to their pizzas to their calzones..everything looks appealing. I like that they serve Orangina as well.
Old 04-24-2019, 08:59 PM   #15
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
Ate at home.

Prepackaged Asian salad mix, one can of chicken breast added and
topped with peanut sauce.

Washed down with Dole pineapple, orange and banana juice.
Just like TheWanderer's meal, that sounds both healthy and tasty. Probably only took you a few minutes to assemble together too which is awesome.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women