Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2018, 06:18 AM   #16
wfunxy
Gaining Momentum

I am a vet as well. The sex allows me to have moments of immediate gratification that is missing in my life today. I have a very stressful job that most of my projects are long term versus short. SA has been the most amazing tool for my needs. I just wish there were less flakes on there Drive on Ranger.
wfunxy is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:19 AM   #17
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

My ex managed to show me that the hobby is cheaper than being divorced. I disklike attachments and drama (because after the ex, I also discovered that there really isn't such a thing as friends with benefits--those things always get ruined when someone slips feelings into the mix). So I hobby because I can. I enjoy the premise of everyone walking away happy (and no more) at the end.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 12:25 PM   #18
Dlh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I like the rush of the hobby... i also like fucking girls that i dont need to buy shit for or who dont bug me cuz their water froze or some shit...
Things are good at home but kinda blan...
Dlh is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 09:33 PM   #19
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

marine here. in reserves now. sex is my drug. gym is too. steak. pussy. whisky. fishin. sweatin. they keep me sane. prefer sex with pros.
bigdickdaddydom is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 06:20 AM   #20
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great topic!

1. More money/less stress
2. Guys who hobby fuck better
3. Flexibility
4. It scratches my itch
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 02:19 PM   #21
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default The Existential Choice/Plight Of The Terminal Hedonist.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by raemonj View Post
So I'm a combat veteran, career Army Airborne with severe PTSD and I've been seeing a therapist for some time. The subject of sex comes up in our sessions and I realize that I'm not sex crazed or just a perv, but I finally figured out that it has become a "drug of choice" to combat my condition. I find the experience to be a full on way to combat the very horrible feelings that PTSD can give.

When cash is available, I have seeked female companionship not just to get off, but for the feelings that foreplay gives. I masturbate daily as well to receive the euphoric feeling that orgasms bring.

So gents and ladies what's your reasoning for the hobby and back story.
First off- thank you for your service, really.....

I hobby because it's much "easier" than traditional dating, and for me to Get Laid in the hobby requires much LESS "jumping through hoops" than it does with civilian-girls.....

That being said, I have profiles on traditional-civilian dating sites Match.com and Eharmony, and I "mix it up" with both "civilian" girls AND providers. And in recent years I have had much (much) success just "giving the pitch" for "pay for play" to civilian women in bars and nightclubs.....

Look at the large number of straight "civilian" girls on SA who are "new to the game" and don't know anything about the broader "hobby" scene. Then estimate there are similar-identical women in bars and nightclubs all over the place. Many (not all) women are generally "open-minded" to banging for cash but they don't know the "logistics" of all of it. That's what a guys "pitch" is for. And just like in sales if I "give the pitch" to 10 girls/women in bars/nightclubs then a certain number will respond positively. And I LIKE to pay because it keeps it simple.....

I probably won't ever give-up "the hobby", whether it is with SA girls and/or Pro Ho's and/or whatever deals I can cook in bars and nightclubs. Marriage and/or traditional "dating" seems remote for me, though I do mess around on Eharmony and Match.com That's the rub: when "pay for play" is so convenient then there is a good change that any guy won't ever go back to pure "civilian" Getting-Laid and traditional relationships again. All the broad and personal consequences of that for each individual guy is a whole other subject.....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 09:57 AM   #22
lopromfpgh
Registered Member

This is a great topic, thank you so much for your honest input and for your service.

Who's ready for a novel? I'll try to keep this short...
I can totally relate about PTSD; As far back as I can remember, my life has been one PTSD inducing event after the next. Certain things trigger it, I can't stand being driven anywhere, some days I can't manage sitting at a stoplight without freaking out. I have literally been on my own since I was around 8-9, so I have had to endure and bounce back from a LOT of fucked up shit in life.

I worked agency in college. I don't do agency/handler/etc. My life being what it is, obligatory bouts of addiction are kind of a given. I had nearly ten consecutive years clean when I moved back home. I think I had a good 3-6 months of happiness/no tragedies back in 06-07, I loved being a single mom, had a good job, a nice side hustle, believe in love at first sight, and oh man... I fucked myself hard on my second marriage. Not so much just in my choice of spouse, living with anyone is constant work, but I married into the stereotypical "no woman is good enough for the mother in law" bit, and I'm a purveyor of self-induced torture;, I can go about ten years not realizing ,"these people are assholes" and instead, just keep pushing myself harder to be perfect, it's a lot of crazy bullshit that I bring upon myself, but it's who I am and at my age, I'm not going to change. Look up the word "addictive tendencies" and there's me, being promiscuous and taking everything else, way too far. Was getting ready to move back to PA, at 8.5 months pregnant, my mom had relapsed and is a mean, not fun kinda nut, found a house(this was a big deal bc I went crazy about 15 yr ago and had lost everything), started closing on it when some asshole who didn't have insurance since the nineties plows into my kids and family while I watched in horror in my rearview. Crushes my one kid's skull, life support for two weeks while I'm fending off contractions, 300k owed to children's. Take said kid home with a traumatic brain injury and weaning off methadone-36 hrs later, I pop out my youngest, am stuck at the in-laws looking for another home. A victims advocate from MADD got involved, fucked the whole case, took two years to settle and I'd been on TOS for some time already, because since the case took that long, left it had left us footing the bills AND getting a mortgage simultaneously...yikes. So, somewhere in 2014, I assessed my life...

I had nearly ten years clean, a home, pricey new cars, 30k in jewelry.
I was hobbying because I was miserable in my marriage and the money was tight.
Despite my traveling the high (and truth be told, sometimes mighty) road to build up my version of my American dream from nothing, and doing my best to be a hardworking, conservative, sober and contributing member of society I lost or lacked anything that ever fuckin mattered or was worth anything.

So, I proceeded to fully lose my shit. 2014-2015 is a blur. I think by then, I just wanted to die, but just never could pull it off(obviously), so I went as hard as I could for a good 18 months or so until a wonderful/horrible thing happened- I got hit with a low level misdemeanor. I got probation, despite showing up to court in such a drug induced stupor that they'd halted the proceedings twice so the judge could tell at me. They said, "report. WEEKLY, test hot go directly to jail ". I said to myself, " looks like my probation career is over before it started". Stashed myself out, detoxed on my own about 30 times. 366 days ago, I was picked up and finally Sat in county for several months.

Today I have 1 year clean and managed to do it without getting fat...must be all that exercise I get at my job.
I kept the hobby, because I love it, and partly because I returned home to find I no longer owned anything but the clothes on my back. Today, I have a roof over my head, a vehicle, take care of myself -my skin isn't all fucked up and picked to hell and back anymore, so that's a plus, lol...ugh.

I hadn't realized that today is the 2nd until now. I figure that with my track record, I can be the happy hooker or go the Aileen Wuornos route; I still manage to always wear a smile (and a shit ton of trashy lingerie). Fuckin' life....fuckin' A!

Have a great day, and a nice sausage party, circle jerks, lol. Love yinz
lopromfpgh is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 11:28 AM   #23
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm addicted to the thrill of anticipation and the excitement of preparation. It doesn't matter if I've met someone 30 times or never before. I get turned on setting the date up and usually pleasure myself in the shower with the wand getting ready. I love hair and makeup and love the feeling of dolling myself up for someone special. I always wear thigh high fishnets and lingerie. I love the feeling of lotioning my legs then sliding them on. By the time I have my outfit on I'm dripping wet and have this feeling that I can only describe as static electricity tingle through my entire body. Omg when there is that brief moment where my heart is racing and we are separated just by the door. The moment of first contact is like omg, I LOVE TO KISS the sec the door closes. I melt like butter especially if he or she grabs me to kiss me Mmmm! I love passion and the excitement of what's going to happen next!
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:42 PM   #24
burgh1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
I'm addicted to the thrill of anticipation and the excitement of preparation. It doesn't matter if I've met someone 30 times or never before. I get turned on setting the date up and usually pleasure myself in the shower with the wand getting ready. I love hair and makeup and love the feeling of dolling myself up for someone special. I always wear thigh high fishnets and lingerie. I love the feeling of lotioning my legs then sliding them on. By the time I have my outfit on I'm dripping wet and have this feeling that I can only describe as static electricity tingle through my entire body. Omg when there is that brief moment where my heart is racing and we are separated just by the door. The moment of first contact is like omg, I LOVE TO KISS the sec the door closes. I melt like butter especially if he or she grabs me to kiss me Mmmm! I love passion and the excitement of what's going to happen next!
2 things..

1) If you keep writing stuff like this I might have to come out of retirement....

2) Maybe 1% of the women in this business view it the way you do.... max 5%. After you get through the druggies, ripoff artists, and the ones who fall somewhere between not enjoying the sex and hating it, quality options are few and far between.

If you also factor out the guys who are looking for fetishes or other weird stuff, 70-80% of the guys are trying to find 1-5% of the women. It's what makes the whole thing so frustrating at times.

But seriously... BBWs and redheads are both very high on my list.....
burgh1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 08:45 PM   #25
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This right here...
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 06:07 PM   #26
mba_25
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:

You could run a kissing academy!
mba_25 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 08:36 AM   #27
Scratch&Dent
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default Anti-depressant

Different reasons, but drug of choice too....along with *some drinking. I like the chase, the meeting someone and going at it ten minutes later. It's a rush, the nerves, the meeting a new girl. I never was any good at relationships, two engagements and that was enough of that shit for me. I work, and that's it...this is my playground, started with strip clubs...got bored with losing money there and here I am. Am I a perv? Ehh I don't think so...no matter what I treat everyone with respect but my oh my do I love watching a pair of panties drop
Scratch&Dent is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 09:32 AM   #28
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I started in the strip clubs too, S&D. The year I dropped $40k in there I was thinking something needed to change, lol. So went on the "hunt." and truly the chase is fun.
blkstocking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women