Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Brazil - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2018, 10:06 AM   #1
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94
Default Review: (Brazil) CARLLA & JANE & ME!!! Whew-eeeeeeeeee

Date: 1/13/18
Name: CARLLA
Contact Info: (21) 98507-1294 agency
URL / Website: https://www.barralove.net/
General Area: My Yacht in La Gloria Marina - RIO!
Activities: Wow pretty much everything and some positions I don't know the names for but so sexy. DOUBLE TREAT - MISH, DATY, DATO, TUMA, FIV, FIA, G SPOT MASSAGE, BBBJ X Many,MANY!! K9, GREEK, GIRL ON GIRL, COCK WORSHIP IN STEREO, PRONE BONE GREEK MY FAVORITE TODAY ANYWAY X 4, TIT WORSHIP, BODY EXPLORATION
Session Length: 4+ HOURS
Fee: 450 Euros
Hair Length and Color: Brown down to her ass, wavy and smelled great
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: a very proportionate body 5'3" and 130# of SEX! 38D x 26 x 38 very pretty face and overall appearance. Smooth tan or light brown skin that was so soft and alluring. Waxed kitty with 2cm x 10 cm landing strip (also brown) An ABSOLUTELY AMAZING BRAZILIAN ASS, GREAT dsl'S AND SHE IS WELL TRAINED ON USING THEM. What I call a full bodied woman
Recommendation: Yes
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 10:23 AM   #2
loveitdou
Premium Access

If you are reading this just watch for many more Brazilian asses getting "Greeked" after another 2 days as I already have 10 more Brazilian beauties lined up for a DICKING!
Old 01-13-2018, 04:29 PM   #3
zingao
Valued Poster

Encounters: 114

you lucky guy you! I am going to be in Managua, Nica in March, ever been there?? Any intel on that area!
I need to go to Brazil!
zingao is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 08:25 PM   #4
loveitdou
Premium Access

Ha ha ha yes I know something about Managua,

It is a city just north of a lake called Cocibolca. M<y brother and I traveled there in the early 1980's and fished that lake. My brother is the fisherman I was the beer drinker. We hired a boat for 5 days, my brother Killed it fishing for 3 days. We then gathered provisions and hiked to the top of the Island Volcano Concepcion, where I drank 3 more beers and then we walked back to where the boat was supposed to be waiting for us-but was not. My survival instincts kicked in, jungle survival trained in the service. We built a shelter and stayed there 3 days till someone came looking for us. They were sent by my sister in law who was pissed at me because she JUST knows that I am a bad influence on my younger brother (He's a very smart corporate Attorney). BTW there are people living on that island now and there were people living there then too. WE landed on the East side of the island which was uninhabited at the time.. So yea we were dumb but young and dumb.

So there you go- #1 do not trust the natives with boats and #2 if you get stranded on the island volcano just hope like hell that my sister in law wants you found because she is as mean as they come and people always do what she says to do and When she says it!! LMMFAO

One more thing: I Pray she doesn't read this!!!!
Old 01-14-2018, 08:14 AM   #5
loveitdou
Premium Access

Just a disclaimer here.

I never use anybody's real name, I never tell what city they are from though usually do indicate what state. When in some cities I use a different handle and mix it up on purpose, I am very security conscience.

It's Sunday just after noon and I am going to be taking Jane to the International Airport soon. She has been a nympho playmate for quite some time and we have learned a lot about each other. Jane is a widow who is very well to do and refuses to take anything but memories with her back to the States. I did get her to allow me to buy her plane ticket and got her a first class ticket.

I have got to say that being with her for 2 weeks+ or however long it has been has been very nice since she is a very genuine person and a nympho. I usually tire of providers after a few hours or a few days but I need to say that the the great majority of providers that I have seen from Europe especially Spain and Eastern Europeans do not get stale in IOP or performance. Jane has been a very enlightening experience and while I really like her I am not in love nor is she with me. She really surprised me when she told me that she had lived a lesbian lifestyle since her husband dies about 12 years back. She did insist that she had not been with a man since his death in a car accident, till she met this boy in an old man's body. She told me this morning after our early morning tryst that she was now excited again about seeing men and that she loves the way I make love. Now when a provider says that I sincerely doubt that she is telling the truth. I always think that they love me for my money and I know that's true in most cases. So I am sad to be taking Jane to the airport and looking forward to seeing her in the South Pacific. She will be getting scuba training so we can dive together (somewhere other than in bed, the shower, the couch.......)

This morning Jane woke me at 5:30 and kissed me, hugged me and told me she wanted me one more time. We showered together for a long time and I can't get over how lucky I am to have found such a beautiful woman who will put up with me. We made out for about 20 min after the shower, Jane said the words I love to hear: "Daddy please fuck me with your hard naked dick. My pussy is wet already just thinking about what you do with me and I an aching for you to put it in me." 90 minutes later I was gasping for a breath of air and Jane was kissing me some more. Bottom line is that it is Very Nice to actually have a Lady Make Love to you once in a while and I will miss it. This doesn't mean that I will stop seeing providers and I have a long line up already scheduled for the next 2 weeks while my crew is at home in Switzerland. I kinda like having the whole yacht to play in, you know fucking on the Nav. desk, the table, the couch in the other staterooms on the floor, outside in the guest cockpit(I just love that word LOL) and so on.

So 1/2 day of rest and clean up and the Brazilian Beauties will be lined up to take my money. my plan is to meet each one (yes just 1 a day is all I can handle but handle them I DO) at one of the Marina cafe's around 2 PM and get them to give me a tour of what they like about Rio, do some shopping, eat at their favorite places and just generally MOLEST them every chance I get. Then take them to my Yacht after dinner and have them fuck me senseless over and over and over again till the next morning!Damn life is HARD!

A big Shout out to the Aman in Houston for the tip on Unique Pull covers, mine just cleared customs here, can't wait to try them out, THANKS BUD! I'm gonna give them a workout for the next 2 weeks!
Old 01-14-2018, 01:56 PM   #6
zingao
Valued Poster

Encounters: 114

keep telling us your events, I am living through you man!
zingao is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 10:19 AM   #7
loveitdou
Premium Access

I meet my next little girl for plowing in a little bit. I usually go for ones a little older but the scheduler told me that if I liked Carlla I'd LOVE Lolita

https://www.barralove.net/files/foto...1858_1_ftp.jpg

https://www.barralove.net/files/foto...1858_5_ftp.jpg

My Buddy Buttguy2 love is gonna love this one!
Old 01-15-2018, 12:00 PM   #8
Buttguy2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Totally Agree! That Ass needs some serious Rodeo Ride Prone Greek style. And the man, the myth, the Legend will get it done I'm sure
Buttguy2 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
BP Barra Love Agency-of Brazil

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women