Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40261
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2018, 12:54 PM   #136
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
wouldn't it be better to use this one? lol!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 01:14 PM   #137
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So now you're backing out of BOTH BETS???

What a steaming heap of shit you are!

But thanks for confirming it for everyone in the forum who didn't already know!

Back to the big fonts we go!

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
You can not back out of something you were never in. You can keep making up shit Milton Friedman but it don't make it true.

No matter how big you make the font to compensate for your small penis
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 01:29 PM   #138
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!

Quote:
You can not back out of something you were never in. You can keep making up shit...
You said quarterly GDP results don't matter, only annual ones - but then you won't bet on the annual outcome. That's a FACT!

You offered me the over/under on your frivolous bet - but then you won't honor it when I took the under. That's a FACT!

You keep denigrating Trump for his economic stewardship - but then you don't have the balls to bet against him. That's a FACT!

You use multiple handles to circumvent your eccie bans and you run to the mods like a pathetic little snitch if you think a Houston provider has misquoted you. That's a FACT!

You whine like a little pussy and say stop making things up when I post the above FACTS!

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 01:44 PM   #139
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You said quarterly GDP results don't matter, only annual ones - but then you won't bet on the full-year outcome. That's a FACT!

You offered me the over/under on your frivolous bet - but then you won't honor it when I took the under. That's a FACT!

]
Quarterly results matter in my bet....context laddie boy context.

If you make a bet on quarterly GDP results, then they matter.

You do understand I'm not a bookie. I'm not offering bets on both sides. I'm betting the under on 12 consecutive quarter. If you have the balls to take the other side of that bet, then we have a bet.

You can not change my bet and then pretend we had a bet. Well you can but I'll just tell ya to go fuck yourself.

I will bet aganist Trump long term...he will not have 12 consecutive quarters of 3% GDP.

You seem to think this chick name Bobby McGee is me. Is that your way to try and flirt with what you think is me?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 03:00 PM   #140
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

As a related issue. WHY is it when Trump says these countries are shitholes, everyone gets up in arms. BUT back in 2013 Lindsey Graham called them all HELL HOLES?? AND NOT A PEEP was said?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 03:10 PM   #141
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I will bet aganist (sic) Trump long term...he will not have 12 consecutive quarters of 3% GDP.
Of course not. If you want to bet quarterly with even odds, then you do it one quarter at a time.

You're the one who said quarterly ups and downs don't matter, then you hide behind a phony 12-quarter bet because you're too skeered to take the annual one.

Look dipshit, I even offered to take EITHER SIDE of your phony 12-quarter bet with proper odds. You can set the odds and let me pick which side. What could be more fair? You chickened out both ways.

Not only that... bambino offered you even odds on something that hasn't happened in 12 years and you won't accept, even as you whine and bitch about Trump's economy! You trot out a Federal Reserve forecast to say bam is wrong, but you won't put your money where your mouth is!

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
Old 01-15-2018, 04:47 PM   #142
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Of course not. If you want to bet quarterly with even odds, then you do it one quarter at a time.

You're the one who said quarterly ups and downs don't matter, then you hide behind a phony 12-quarter bet because you're too skeered to take the annual one.

Look dipshit, I even offered to take EITHER SIDE of your phony 12-quarter bet with proper odds. You can set the odds and let me pick which side. What could be more fair? You chickened out both ways.

Not only that... bambino offered you even odds on something that hasn't happened in 12 years and you won't accept, even as you whine and bitch about Trump's economy! You trot out a Federal Reserve forecast to say bam is wrong, but you won't put your money where your mouth is!

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
I done told your dumbass I'm not a bookie, I'm not setting odds and letting folks bet either side.

bam offered a bet, i declined, i counter offered, he declined.

Now I got you running around like your panties are on fire in an epic meltdown.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 07:54 PM   #143
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:05 PM   #144
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
IB you're always right on time. Do you think Donald the Red looks at Russia the same way
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:20 PM   #145
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
IB you're always right on time. Do you think Donald the Red looks at Russia the same way
Trump has made it abundantly clear that he sees Russia as a necessary ally against the rise of Islamic terrorism, mistake.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 09:14 PM   #146
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Trump has made it abundantly clear that he sees Russia as a necessary ally against the rise of Islamic terrorism, mistake.
perhaps. we'll see how this goes. i do think Trump is correct to engage Putin and see if there is a common ground, and that's what he's done. that's certainly not treason as our libbotard friends insist or even collusion. there is a word for it .. Diplomacy.

having met Trump in person, Putin sees him as Reagan Jr. and that's a damn good start. it means Putin knows one thing about dealing with Trump .. DO NOT CROSS HIM. If Vladdy makes a deal with the US, he better uphold it. or else he'll pay for it.

until the usual suspects or anyone else shows me credible provable evidence of collusion or treason between Trump and Russia directly then you got nothing. So show me something, or admit you got nothing. and a burger. BAHAAAA

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 10:07 PM   #147
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
until the usual suspects or anyone else shows me credible provable evidence of collusion or treason between Trump and Russia directly then you got nothing. So show me something, or admit you got nothing. and a burger. BAHAAAA
right!!!

so, where's the colusion... it ain't comming from Trump.

we're seeing alot of smoke with the going ons with the anti-trump faction, the clinton cabal on the abuse of fisa intelligence which is related to the collusion document.

some of the collusion claims are pretty weak.

so, where's the video tape????

if you guys can't produce a strong link to collusion, it would be better to admit that there wasn't one instead of lying about it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 11:02 PM   #148
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I done told your dumbass I'm not a bookie, I'm not setting odds and letting folks bet either side.

bam offered a bet, i declined, i counter offered, he declined.
No asshole, you totally misrepresented what happened.

You keep whining about Trumponomics, so bam offered you a simple "put up or shut up" bet with even odds on 2018 GDP growth. You know Trump is on the right path to unshackling the economy, so you're scared to touch his bet - even though a glance at our recent economic record (12 years of sub-3% growth) strongly suggests the odds are in your favor.

To save face, you offered a sucker "counter-bet" and set the odds (like a bookie does) at 50:50. You picked quarterly GDP (after saying only annual results matter) and set the bar at 12 quarters of 3%+ growth in a row. If the chances of winning a single coin flip are 50:50, the chances of winning 12 in a row are 1 in 4,096. You refused to adjust the odds of your bet, told me I could pick whichever side I wanted (over/under), and then backed out like the little cunt you are when I picked the under.

Now you're still desperately trying to save face by claiming you don't care what people think of your bullshit because this is just a fucking hooker board. If that's the way you feel, then you need to take your 32,264 eccie posts (higher if you include all your other handles) and shove them up your lying, fraudulent homo huckster ass.

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
Old 01-15-2018, 11:24 PM   #149
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
No asshole, you totally misrepresented what happened.

You keep whining about Trumponomics, so bam offered you a simple "put up or shut up" bet with even odds on 2018 GDP growth. You know Trump is on the right path to unshackling the economy, so you're scared to touch his bet - even though a glance at our recent economic record (12 years of sub-3% growth) strongly suggests the odds are in your favor.

To save face, you offered a sucker "counter-bet" and set the odds (like a bookie does) at 50:50. You picked quarterly GDP (after saying only annual results matter) and set the bar at 12 quarters of 3%+ growth in a row. If the chances of winning a single coin flip are 50:50, the chances of winning 12 in a row are 1 in 4,096. You refused to adjust the odds of your bet, told me I could pick whichever side I wanted (over/under), and then backed out like the little cunt you are when I picked the under.

Now you're still desperately trying to save face by claiming you don't care what people think of your bullshit because this is just a fucking hooker board. If that's the way you feel, then you need to take your 32,264 eccie posts (higher if you include all your other handles) and shove them up your lying, fraudulent homo huckster ass.

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
Anything the HOVEL BUILDER intends to shove up his ass will have to wait until his ILLEGAL ALIEN MEXICAN WORKERS finish giving him his thrice daily CREAM PIE !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 12:20 PM   #150
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Man...Booker needs a better acting coach. He is WWF material.
Mandeville1964 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women