Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2018, 02:57 PM   #31
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Lol...he just wants to make America white again....ignorant redneck. Thx for supporting my post clueless
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 03:10 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandeville1964 View Post
Fuck'em all. America first. Turn off the money faucet to all these ingrates. Then build the wall and pay down debt. If you don't like it...fuck you...fuck your dried up cunt Mama...Next cut off all financial aid for liberal arts degrees. Feminist and white knights are raising fag boys...its got to stop.
Yes let's cut off all government aid to liberals and double government aid to dumbfucks who think they are conservative.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 09:49 PM   #33
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Lol...he just wants to make America white again....ignorant redneck. Thx for supporting my post clueless
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 10:46 PM   #34
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Nobody wants the shit hole trump except his ignorant redneck supporters. He has no power except with his shit hole mouth/twits always moving the other ignorant

Voted most amusing pres ever....by me.
So IYO everyone supporting Trump must be a white, neo-nazi redneck?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 05:43 PM   #35
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The only reason Trump embarrasses lib-retarded jackasses like you is because he reminds you of the shitty candidate you supported for president, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

I B RANCORING

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 05:46 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
I B RANCORING
U B icky used.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 05:57 PM   #37
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

You wouldn't even begin to understand.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 06:42 PM   #38
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

When you realize you fucked up and are trying to cover your ass... https://theconservativetreehouse.com...r/#more-144597

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uLb-JdECTE

Quote:
Horsepucky, Narratives, Political Suppositions and The ATOMIC HAMMER OF TRUTH: Occam’s Razor

Posted on January 15, 2018 by sundance

As most readers are aware the current wagon-circling Clinton defense strategy (to avoid the toxic legal ebola present through the Christopher Steele dossier contagion) is to claim Team Clinton was duped by a Russian disinformation campaign.

This approach attempts to create distance between: Clinton and Fusion-GPS; the intensely false political intelligence assertions within the Steele Dossier; the DOJ/FBI using the dossier as underlying evidence to gain FISA approval; and the outcome of the FBI spying operation on the Trump campaign in 2016.

Unfortunately for them, as we have pointed out, Hillary Clinton -writ large- cannot say they were duped by an intelligence dossier they created themselves. This is their “dossier problem‘. However, that said, here’s the New York Times trying to assist that “hoodwinked” narrative though the use of the false Michael Cohen story. WATCH:

The ‘hoodwinked’ angle is horsepucky. The use of that defense is the ‘narrative’. The claim the Michael Cohen story was planted by Russians inside the Steele Dossier is fabricated ‘political supposition‘…..

….But are you prepared for the ATOMIC HAMMER OF TRUTH?

Here’s the Occam’s Razor behind the false travel story of candidate Donald Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, and how the flaw ended up in the Steele Dossier.

This is how research shows the simplest explanation is the most likely. All of the points that lead to the simple explanation are generally well known truths.

♦We know the Steele Dossier contains content that was not exclusive to Christopher Steele. ♦We know Fusion GPS held proprietary ownership of the Steele Dossier content. ♦We reasonably know that Nellie Ohr provided much of the research for the dossier content. ♦We know that FBI contractors, perhaps Fusion entities, used unlawful FBI FISA-702 searches to gain information that was passed on to Fusion-GPS and Nellie Ohr etc. ♦We also know the story of Michael Cohen traveling to Prague is inside the Steele Dossier; and we know the story is false – It was the wrong Michael Cohen.

Occams Razor: One of the dubious FBI FISA-702 search subjects was Michael Cohen; and that turned up a “raw data” result for a Michael Cohen traveling to Prague.

That’s how a false Michael Cohen story got into the dossier.

A FISA-702 raw data search gave a return on Michael Cohen, the wrong “Michael Cohen”. That raw data was given to Fusion-GPS who put that inaccurate raw data into the compiled opposition research dossier. That’s how it got in there.

See how that happened?

The conspiring crew ran DOJ/FBI FISA-702 searches on “Michael Cohen Travel”, and simply got the wrong guy.

Amid complex stories, the simplest explanation is almost always the most accurate.

Unfortunately for the scheme team, this *mistake* puts another connection between: •the unlawful use of the DOJ/FBI FISA search access; •the people who gained custody of that raw data; •and how false information was used in the finished document, the Steele Dossier.

This is NOW tangible evidence to connect the scheme.
And now you know why Michael Cohen is suing Fusion-GPS and Buzzfeed. His lawsuit will force Fusion to outline where they got the fraudulent information. Within the discovery Cohen knows he’ll find the unlawful FISA-702 search story.

Brilliant.

Sucks to be the conspiracy crew.

Hi Glenn, Jim, Mary, Nellie, Peter and Bill !
Old 01-15-2018, 06:44 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
You wouldn't even begin to understand.

You're refuse, icky used. That's all that needs to be known, icky used.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 07:00 PM   #40
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Once upon a time The Donald and rosa parks both received awards for "diversity and tolerance" at the same New York event

Of course that was before the dims lost the presidency to him, which intervening event makes him a racist
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 07:20 PM   #41
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

TheLastRefuge
@TheLastRefuge2
We won't have to wait on the lawsuit. Remember in Admiral Rogers testimony he specifically said he retained the 2016 FISA-702 "search logs". @RepDevinNunes has access to those logs. If one of those search results shows " @MichaelCohen212 Prague" .... It's essentially game over! https://twitter.com/GTS_Watch/status/953066272555782144

6:58 PM - Jan 15, 2018
Old 01-15-2018, 08:15 PM   #42
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Old 01-16-2018, 12:22 AM   #43
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
Once upon a time The Donald and rosa parks both received awards for "diversity and tolerance" at the same New York event

Of course that was before the dims lost the presidency to him, which intervening event makes him a racist
So THATS why he’s a racist.

I thought this was just another thread covered in SLOBBRIN’S jizz.

Thanks for elucidating.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 07:46 AM   #44
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default shining lights in every dark corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So THATS why he’s a racist.

I thought this was just another thread covered in SLOBBRIN’S jizz.

Thanks for elucidating.
you're one of the few who didn't know how it works

you run as a republican, you're a racist, you win as a republican you are really a racist

ask any main stream media person, aka, the palace guard

but you're welcome for the elucidation
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 02:28 PM   #45
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Then i guess i am a racist.. CAUSE I am a proud conservative.
garhkal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women