Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35286
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2015, 07:01 PM   #1
Carolina Girl Holly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 249208
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Hey, It's Eccie, You have a New Review

Just an idea: if a lady received a new review, why not email or pm her telling her? TER or Naughty Reviews or someone used to do that, real helpful so the lady can thank here gentleman caller or whatever....

thanks...nice review!!
Carolina Girl Holly is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 05:39 AM   #2
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Whenever I have a great visit with a lady, I always send her a message expressing appreciation for the shared time. I always mention doing a review let them know I gave them a thumbs up. However, if I had a really bad time (happened only once), no "thank you " note. I guess I just assumed that this is how everyone does it. Would you ladies of eccie or any other community, not look at guys you've entertained and see if they posted a review of you?
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 08:23 AM   #3
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

You going to take money off?

Nothing personal, its just business.

You want extras you need to pay for them.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 08:32 AM   #4
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

CDH -

First, ignore the naysayers who don't have much to add to your thought..

Your suggestion has some validity; indeed, if ladies were paying for access here perhaps that would part of the access service.

However, lots of potential additional work pales considering how much time the current mods spend to adjudicate the torrent of reviews.

And, imho, "automating" a notification to a provider here would require that the reviewer input a solid (exact) link to the provider, say to her exact profile.

Of course, there's no way to link anything from a review of a BP provider, street, spa, SC, etc unless that entity has an account here.

That said, as I have for many years advised the ladies to continually check for reviews (and other posts yea or nay) on their personas, it's the only way a lady can know what's being said about her. Of course, there are ATFs, WKs, indeed, even some other ladies and mods, who also on a regular basis send ladies links.

Take care out there and Happy Hobbying!
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 10:19 AM   #5
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I am not a naysayer.

I am saying if they want me to write a review for them and then message them when the review is up that will cost them.

They don't work for free, why the hell should I?

They want to automate it so be it but why does a hooker want me to do them a favor?

As I said before and you can be white knight all you want but it isn't personal, its just business

And the best way to do it is put a check with a formmail if they have an email address.

Simple, script is almost made already and the hooker gets informed.
I would certainly check a checkbox but to go out of my way and email them sorry, pay me
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 06:04 PM   #6
Alexxxiana Azul
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78224
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Discounts for reviews

i always offer a special price for doing a review on me. i'm back and looking for some current reviews to update my profile. thats how i do it.
Alexxxiana Azul is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 10:21 AM   #7
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Confidential Reviews

Personally I believe they should be called confidential reviews and actually be such. Part of the reason the ladies aren't suppose to know about the reviews is that the confidential nature of the review allows the reviewer to be blatantly honest about the session allowing potential clients to make a better choice. We have all met a provider that seems to have magical access to all her reviews whether a trusted client allows her in or she has a second male account that allows her in or some other magical access. The notification you suggest is just more temptation to subvert the system and break down the confidential nature of the review process. With out confidentiality the review process becomes just a "list of services" tool and the subtleties that separates a professional from a wannabe get lost in the fabrications we would create.

On the other hand, we have all read these bullshit reviews that were written for credit only and most likely the person in question never met the provider. Informing the lady would allow her to call bullshit on a "fake" review. But then, would she call bullshit on a negative review once again subverting the review process? Most likely.
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 05:14 AM   #8
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I have always wondered why ladies don't have a review count on there avatar like the guys do. As you see a post, ad or what ever right under her "my reviews" would be the count 10- 200 - 50. This would right off the bat let prospective suitors know at what level this provider is at as fare as how popular she is and so on, just a thought.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 11:12 PM   #9
Carolina Girl Holly
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink # Reviews different thread vs Thread notification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
I have always wondered why ladies don't have a review count on there avatar like the guys do. As you see a post, ad or what ever right under her "my reviews" would be the count 10- 200 - 50. This would right off the bat let prospective suitors know at what level this provider is at as fare as how popular she is and so on, just a thought.

IB
doesn't mean the # of reviews means she's popular so to speak although yes she could be; some are low volume and do not choose their "suitors" to do a review; a lot of my reviews are repeat clients which speaks volumes to me compared to # of DIFFERENT REVIEW CLIENTS; just imo; but not a bad suggestion also on a different level as well; both have argumentative opportunities
Old 07-17-2015, 11:17 PM   #10
Carolina Girl Holly
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Cool As OP you're such an as*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5T3V3 View Post
Personally I believe they should be called confidential reviews and actually be such. Part of the reason the ladies aren't suppose to know about the reviews is that the confidential nature of the review allows the reviewer to be blatantly honest about the session allowing potential clients to make a better choice. We have all met a provider that seems to have magical access to all her reviews whether a trusted client allows her in or she has a second male account that allows her in or some other magical access. The notification you suggest is just more temptation to subvert the system and break down the confidential nature of the review process. With out confidentiality the review process becomes just a "list of services" tool and the subtleties that separates a professional from a wannabe get lost in the fabrications we would create.

On the other hand, we have all read these bullshit reviews that were written for credit only and most likely the person in question never met the provider. Informing the lady would allow her to call bullshit on a "fake" review. But then, would she call bullshit on a negative review once again subverting the review process? Most likely.
Wow, very deep, correct in some aspects but calling guys liars in others; wow; I like it deep!
Old 07-18-2015, 08:49 AM   #11
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219568
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly View Post
Wow, very deep, correct in some aspects but calling guys liars in others; wow; I like it deep!

I hate reviews but I have ALWAYS requested to read my ROS. The Gents I see have always sent me a copy of the ROS. I don't need I want reviews anymore. Mine are pretty set in stone as to what I offer. It always speaks volunes that the same gents have stayed around with me. I have asked people in the past to change the ROS for my safety.

Long story short, someone wrote an ROS on a fetish session I had that involved choking, spanking, crazy shit like that. But he had been a regular for years so there was trust behind it. Well I hadn't read that ROS, at that time I didnt know better.
Next day someone from ECCIE shows up, and not only does everything he did, but spit on me, and did really fucked up shit. It may have been one of the worst hours of my life. Had the review the day prior not been posted, I don't believe he would have thought that was acceptable.

That being said. I mention to every single person I see, "can you please email me a copy of the ROS" they always do.

Just ask the gents before "if you write a review, please just give me a heads up"

It goes back to YMWV, some of these men fabricate shit, and make things sound so much better than what it was, I do not ever want someone to come in and expect the same treatment if its a special session.

I have never had a single person that reviewed me have an issue sending it to me. =)

Miss you crazy girl!
Simply Spice is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women