Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2014, 03:19 PM   #16
dominojones
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I think my my desire for self destruction and curiosity makes me a dumb enough candidate to try something like this. But I'll wait it out until the next drought. There are plenty of legit providers in town advertising on here and P411 at the moment.
dominojones is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 01:30 PM   #17
Guest020617-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 99

A bad experience in the Crescent City many moons ago will keep me from ever considering a GH.

Lol.
Guest020617-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:24 AM   #18
TxHarleyBiker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallance View Post
A bad experience in the Crescent City many moons ago will keep me from ever considering a GH.

Lol.

Care to elaborate on that?
TxHarleyBiker is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 01:30 PM   #19
smilesmany
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Your First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayofep View Post
This is very sketchy. At first on back page, about 6 months ago, there were a few girls named miss n, miss m, and miss l I believe offering the same exact service. They had a video as well showing miss Nancy dancing in a hotel room with a makeshift stripper pole in the room. She looked like a different brunette miss n than the miss n of "today's ads." That miss nancy was truly sexy. You can see glory hole Nancy at her website, which I'm almost positive is legit. But I don't believe she is in the area anymore. I think the ad for Nancy, Mandy and sandy is waaaaay tgtbt and definitely needs at least one true review. @smilesmany is undoubtedly affiliated with them. I also think it is strange how they are advertising the service and rotating the girl throughout each day, like they are on shift work! Also, I noticed a while back they posted pictures of the current "miss n" but they called her sandy back then. Just a whole lot of questionables.
Your Fist Post HMMMM, who are you working for ?
smilesmany is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 01:33 PM   #20
smilesmany
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy View Post
So do you get to see the girl, a little touchin n squeezing before she dissappears into the GH, just to verify who is working ur rod LOL?
Yes You can see her through the Peep hole, its an awesome experience..
Old 05-25-2014, 01:46 PM   #21
smilesmany
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayofep View Post
This is very sketchy. At first on back page, about 6 months ago, there were a few girls named miss n, miss m, and miss l I believe offering the same exact service. They had a video as well showing miss Nancy dancing in a hotel room with a makeshift stripper pole in the room. She looked like a different brunette miss n than the miss n of "today's ads." That miss nancy was truly sexy. You can see glory hole Nancy at her website, which I'm almost positive is legit. But I don't believe she is in the area anymore. I think the ad for Nancy, Mandy and sandy is waaaaay tgtbt and definitely needs at least one true review. @smilesmany is undoubtedly affiliated with them. I also think it is strange how they are advertising the service and rotating the girl throughout each day, like they are on shift work! Also, I noticed a while back they posted pictures of the current "miss n" but they called her sandy back then. Just a whole lot of questionables.
No affil with anyone -over the years since they started I have seen Nancy, Mandy, Ruby, Misty, Veronica, Sheila, and Mya. Miss N and Nancy are two different Girls. Miss N and Miss M are friends. I met them all at a little Gangbang event Misty had over a year ago. Basically all these girls that do the Glory Hole are just friends with each other and they take turns working - sometimes more than one of them work the same day. So if you like bareback, its a good place to be
Old 05-25-2014, 01:49 PM   #22
smilesmany
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominojones View Post
I think my my desire for self destruction and curiosity makes me a dumb enough candidate to try something like this. But I'll wait it out until the next drought. There are plenty of legit providers in town advertising on here and P411 at the moment.
Besides the GH, I have not seen any legit providers quite frankly that offer any BBBJ
Old 05-25-2014, 02:27 PM   #23
Guest020617-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxHarleyBiker View Post
Care to elaborate on that?
Eh, about what you would expect. Visited a booth cinema--pop in the quarters type-of a place. I did not know what a GH was. Film came on, and I am sitting there watching it. After a few minutes, I think, "this is silly." So I whip it out and start going to town. Within seconds I hear whispering "Put it through." I think I am imagining things. I go about my bidness. The whispering becomes more insistent, and LOUDER. I investigate to find the inexplicable hole about waist-level with one of the biggest black dudes I have ever seen on the other side. I think I startled him as I bent down. We were like eyeball-to-eyeball within an inch of each other. I don't think he expected me to bend down and look through. And I had no idea I shouldn't. I had no clue whatsoever.

I zipped up and GTFO. Creepiest experience ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilesmany View Post
Besides the GH, I have not seen any legit providers quite frankly that offer any BBBJ
So are you saying that the 6 out of 12 providers on P411 who purport to currently offer BBBJ in EP are lying, or not legit?

Which is it?
Guest020617-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 07:53 PM   #24
smilesmany
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallance View Post
Eh, about what you would expect. Visited a booth cinema--pop in the quarters type-of a place. I did not know what a GH was. Film came on, and I am sitting there watching it. After a few minutes, I think, "this is silly." So I whip it out and start going to town. Within seconds I hear whispering "Put it through." I think I am imagining things. I go about my bidness. The whispering becomes more insistent, and LOUDER. I investigate to find the inexplicable hole about waist-level with one of the biggest black dudes I have ever seen on the other side. I think I startled him as I bent down. We were like eyeball-to-eyeball within an inch of each other. I don't think he expected me to bend down and look through. And I had no idea I shouldn't. I had no clue whatsoever.

I zipped up and GTFO. Creepiest experience ever.

So are you saying that the 6 out of 12 providers on P411 who purport to currently offer BBBJ in EP are lying, or not legit?

Which is it?
I don't frequent P411 a lot but but referring to BP, and If I saw some dude on the other side of a GH, I'd take off too - but the one I visited was legit
Old 05-25-2014, 09:33 PM   #25
smilesmany
Valued Poster

Default Other Related Sessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilesmany View Post
Well for the last few months I have attended the private Glory Hole Events that are taking place - they usually advertise on backpage el paso with a phrase like 'Nancy at the GH or Mandy at the GH'. I saw Nancy who is a fine looking thin Latina, and Mandy who is also a fine slim Latina - they are both in their early 20's and really pretty. Very nice service, reasonable rates. Sandy is Latina too, a little older, I think her ad says about 35 which seems about right - I saw her for a lunch quickie at the Glory Hole and her oral talents are super awesome, I think i only lated about 2 minutes LOL - she really knows what she is doing. They have a very creative set-up. It is actually A Glory Hole too like a home made one, I was surprised. So over all I was very impressed. The service from all 3 were great with reasonable rates and no bait and switch. They usually have different performers, but all the ones I gave seen so far including these 3 have been really nice.
About 7 Months back, I also attended their circle jerk-suck and circle fuck events - A Girl named Melanie thin Latina about 25. On a Monday, (during lunch time) they had a circle circle jerk-suck. Myself and 7 other guys were there and gave her a nice twirl, mostly BB, a couple guys capped it, ended with givin her a nice bukakke. They continued on Friday Lunch with Part 2 -The Circle fuck, I also attended with 7 more participants (a couple different faces - but 7 total). She would stroke off one cock per hand at the same time while sitting on another, then did some DP - then 2 in the pussy. She didnt do pussy creampie, but she did allow anal creampie, a few guys preferred to just give her another facial as they others took turns filling her up from behind. I am hoping they have another one soon, was totally awesome.....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women