Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47547
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: how much do you spend?
Less than $100 7 5.83%
$100-$150 17 14.17%
$151-$200 28 23.33%
$201+ 68 56.67%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2015, 09:52 PM   #31
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

So, cfs=shifty sex? Ah, this is all starting to come together now. So you are saying the $100 whore who allowed Greek also allowed it uncovered? That would be my definition of shitty sex, lol... And I bet she gave you more than just a bargain basement rate...
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 10:07 PM   #32
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizbull0 View Post
Thank you for going slow for this Summa Cum Laude graduate. I didn't know I was speaking with the one card carrying mensa member who spreads her legs or takes a load to the face from whatever fat nasty middle aged has a stack of $20's for a living. And looking at your picture I probably would keep the Ulysses S. Grant.

Just remember that next time you get your crotchless panties in a bunch. You have a few orifices that are useful and in a few years you won't even have that. Now go suck some dick.
Oh goodness gracious. In a twist on the classic "Hey, I'm gonna wave my dick around so everyone can see how big it is" you whip out the Summa Cum Laude accolades. Guess what sweet cheeks? I graduated Summa Cum Laude as well. I was also awarded departmental honors, as well as membership in an honor society. So now what?

Some of us choose this occupation because we enjoy it, not because we lack options. However, I do wish to congratulate you on your spectacular SPA. Being the intelligent fellow that you are, I am sure you will find a way to figure out that little acronym.

Toodles.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 10:59 PM   #33
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
I'm not the one arguing I'm the one getting attacked.
Yeah, that's nothing you asked for, is it?

Quote:
... I thought a poll would give me an accurate number of what people pay.
Spoken like a true summa cum laude.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 12:55 AM   #34
LeahLafyette
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 267615
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A Provider's POV

I've been in the hobby for almost a year but quickly learned the BIG difference between providers/companions and your average BP advertiser/streetwalker...

Most of the women on BP or your average street walker don't really give a care about anything other than financial gain.. PERIOD.
Furthermore it's a little riskier for the gentlemen considering how 'good of a deal'
he got for a $60 special. You're risking not only your personal safety, but the safety of the little man as well. If a woman has come up with just reason to value her time at $60 my first mind would go to either drugs or she has 10 other guys coming by with the same amount.

When you have a provider that has higher expectations for her time, you can expect a higher quality of service. Usually all you have to do is read the menu, place an order, and wait for your service. LOL
Usually you don't have to worry about her hygiene being up to par, the reservations being in a safe and clean location, or if she's wearing matching lingerie. We take pride in satisfying our men.
Muah

Leah
LeahLafyette is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 06:57 AM   #35
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm not the one arguing I'm the one getting attacked. I really don't care if someone pays $1,000 for a half an hour of cfs. More power to them. I don't think I've even been asked for more than $200 an hour so when I see review after review stating they paid $300+ for what by my standards is shitty sex I thought perhaps these were fake reviews. I thought a poll would give me an accurate number of what people pay.

Definitely not trying to argue, just inform. There are dozens of woman consistently getting $2000+ for a date and some of us get up to $10k or more for extended travel dates.

So, I doubt if the reviews are faking it when it comes to price points. Now, when it comes to all those multiple orgasms, there might be some exaggerations.
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:53 AM   #36
Wizbull0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I don't care how much people pay or are making I'm just shocked is all. I probably see 1-2 providers a week and the negotiations are fairly simple. I ask them their rate face-to-face after scoping out the situation and doing some homework before even going. Rarely do they say more than $150. Then I see what they are ok with. If they have a ton of rules I just say well for that will you take $xxx. Sometimes they say no or counter but usually not. Sometimes it's all open on the menu so I'm fine with what they asked. But I've had plenty say something really low and then have an open menu. I mean I had a quicky before for $60 and all I wanted was a cfs doggy style and she ended up giving me a bbbj, ball sucking, anal, and let me shoot it on her face. I'd of paid double without batting an eye but that's what she wanted. I know what you are thinking she's some skank ugly crack head. Nope, hot black 18-20 years old. Living on her own and couldn't pay rent. And it's not like I'm forceful or pushy I just ask. I look at it I see probably a girl a week and it probably costs me $300 a month. I guess I can't complain when some spend that for an hour for one and get half the services I do.
Wizbull0 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women