Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-17-2010, 06:22 PM   #1
Irish Boy
Registered Member

Default Lubbock Massage Parlors or Providers???

Does anyone know of any good massage parlors and/or massage providers in the Lubbock area?

Thanks!
Old 01-20-2010, 08:29 AM   #2
dmglt3000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I have been looking myself and so far no luck.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:54 PM   #3
CANDY LAND
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 38707
My ECCIE Reviews

IM HERE CALL SANDRA 806 466-4106
Old 08-21-2010, 11:43 PM   #4
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4353
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey hun,

Get with the West TX Mod, Johnnybax and see about getting verified so you can post ads in the Provider section.

You can't bump threads over 30 days old.

xoxox

Ash
Old 08-22-2010, 01:00 PM   #5
td476
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Looks promising.. TOFTT anyone?
Old 08-24-2010, 11:44 PM   #6
CANDY LAND
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

[ad removed]

Candy Land:

I sent you a message 3 days ago with the req's for becoming a verified provider. Please get back to me before posting anymore advertisements.

johnnybax

Quote:
Submit your info to the staff at westtexas@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours.

[westtexas@eccie.net]
Old 08-25-2010, 08:28 PM   #7
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

And lose the CAPS.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:21 PM   #8
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne View Post
And lose the CAPS.
Nice one, TPCD ..

+1 on the caps and don't hijack people's threads. We maintain a very respectful forum in West Texas, so if you don't know your way around yet...ask for help, but don't be rude
Old 08-25-2010, 10:30 PM   #9
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyAshton View Post
Nice one, TPCD ..
We maintain a very respectful forum in West Texas, so if you don't know your way around yet...ask for help, but don't be rude
Old 08-25-2010, 11:40 PM   #10
CANDY LAND
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Didnt no i was bumpn anything thought it was just chit chat. Never ment to be rude! But ive never been one to ask permission id rather ask forgiveness lol im aggressive thats just me.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:50 AM   #11
Guest061612-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

I will vouch for her...I saw her a few weeks ago in Midland. She is young, and says she is very eager to learn, a little on the shy side, but that will come with experience!
Old 08-27-2010, 04:25 PM   #12
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ****Welcome!****

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANDY LAND View Post
Didnt no i was bumpn anything thought it was just chit chat. Never ment to be rude! But ive never been one to ask permission id rather ask forgiveness lol im aggressive thats just me.

Quote:
HOT TUB N BODY RUB CALL 806 466-4106
08-25-2010, 01:09 AM #176 CANDY LAND
Registered Member

Reviews: 0

HOT TUB N BODY RUB CALL 806 466-4106

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=25712&page=12

Hi,

I will start by say Welcome and it's good to be aggressive but you have to remember we can all be that way!

You have brought yourself to my attention by posting in a thread I started. I really was delighted to see your post there but I was confused by your post. Seeing that you're not a verified provider, I just figured you didn't know you can't post ads in threads (there is a specific area for that). You can chit chat all you want and that would have been friendlier than just placing an ad. Try going back and saying Hi and introducing yourself, I don't mind at all! It just might help you get some clients so you can get your verified provider status.

But just to let you know, they will shut down the thread in SA, if that continues.....So cut us some slack in SA...that is our chit chat and teasing thread! (also, in the left hand corner there is a triangle that can be used to contact the mods and report your ads in threads...but that's just being to aggressive, don't you think ) Thanks

If you are in SA, you can get a lot of attention by posting in the Welcome Wagon!

Good Luck!

Sincerely,
Wet
Old 08-27-2010, 09:55 PM   #13
CANDY LAND
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank u sweet heart and i am sorry!!!! Ok Im Sandra and am the spokes person for CANDY LAND. Based now in Lubbock and would love to go all over. I guess Im a bit of a hot head wen struck I strike back one of my biggest faults. I have been in sales all my life and fought for years in the mans world of car sales. Wen i say fight Im not joken u some times have to fight for ur deal. So forgive my pushyness Im use to pushn. The whole caps thing is just me being lazy lol. To start out we are just up and comen single strong women. Six of us and anything you could share would be so great. Respect always wen respected and thanks for it. Realy had no clue how it worked. Most of all I dont want to mess up wat u guys are doin. Sorry and thank u again. Must some how n go back and take that stuff off on the bottom.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:38 PM   #14
CDL1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Candy Land,

Nice to see U taking helpful suggestions. I suggest you get verified here at Eccie. This is a great community to be a part of. Providers have their own board here and there are some great Providers that will be more than happy to help U out.

Take care and Good Luck!
Old 08-28-2010, 04:17 PM   #15
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Post an official "Hello"

Quote:
Thank u sweet heart and i am sorry!!!! Ok Im Sandra and am the spokes person for CANDY LAND. Based now in Lubbock and would love to go all over. I guess Im a bit of a hot head wen struck I strike back one of my biggest faults. I have been in sales all my life and fought for years in the mans world of car sales. Wen i say fight Im not joken u some times have to fight for ur deal. So forgive my pushyness Im use to pushn. The whole caps thing is just me being lazy lol. To start out we are just up and comen single strong women. Six of us and anything you could share would be so great. Respect always wen respected and thanks for it. Realy had no clue how it worked. Most of all I dont want to mess up wat u guys are doin. Sorry and thank u again. Must some how n go back and take that stuff off on the bottom.

Hey lady

I know JohnnyB contacted you about getting verified, but in the meantime until you get your agency verified, you should go to the West Texas Welcome Wagon forum and post an official intro to everyone there so all the gents and providers can greet you. Otherwise if you keep posting on this thread, your posts will just get lost in the shuffle here.

Really think about getting verified, I know one of the gents vouched for you, so you're on your way with that and then you can start posting official ads in the Provider Ads section and join the other girls in the Ladies Comfort Zone where its a provider only area.

Good luck!
Thread Closed