Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2016, 08:52 PM   #76
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
what jessica said should be a sticky for the girls in this business. if you're not doing it the way she does it, you are wrong.
I'm totally writing it down, putting it in my daily planner and looking at it everyday!

Thanks Jessica for keeping it classy and setting that bar where it should be, I now know where to try and reach if I wanna do it right.
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 05:45 AM   #77
Tex9401

Encounters: 3

I disagree you. Not much option, when Providers don't answer, or pull NCNS.
If you make your session high, then you made not get many sessions and/or cancel sessions.

I am Independent Field Services IT, and I adjust my rates to what I am doing. My merchandising job is $25 to $35 an hour since I am auditing product and checking displays to make sure they are working. My POS and Network jobs are $55 to $75 an hour. If I am out of town, then I charge two hour minimum, and travel expense.

I spent 40% of my time prepping, researching, getting and packing supplies, and maintenance of my stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgirl2 View Post
I think a woman can set her rate at whatever she feels like . And if it's not something a guy wants to spend, there are other options. That's beautiful! Nobody forcing anyone to do anything, all about personal choices.

And not trying to sound like a b***h but it doesn't sound good when a guy comments on the providers set rate. It only makes them sound cheap, and rude. If they don't want to spend that amount, quietly move along. Nobody is gonna comment about their desire to go elsewhere, so why do we gotta hear about their opinion on what's too high or not? Anywhoooo, I'm tired of getting notifications on this thread, its boring me...Can anybody tell me how to unsubscribe or whatever from it?
Tex9401 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women