Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2016, 12:31 PM   #31
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

i am so verklempt right now. it's almost like woody is my protégé. except he's been on here longer than me.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 02:13 PM   #32
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

biglick, I can appreciate the situation you find yourself in. As far as I can tell, you are only guilty of technically hijacking a thread and technically using the wrong hobby terminology. This is the West Texas board though, my friend. Saying anything critical or negative about a local sweetheart is going to get the natives restless to say the least.

This is a he said/she said situation so my two pesos are worth even less right now. I just want to add one train of thought:

Nothing trumps your own personal safety - nothing. Not eccie rules. Not the opinion of the boys. Nothing. I am not talking about women's safety, providers' safety, etc. Nothing is more important than your own personal safety. Obviously I am talking about the hobby environment as most of us would put our family first. Duh.

Right or wrong, she thought you were drunk. Again, whether she was right or wrong. For that reason, I can't fault her for canceling.

Consider the flip of the situation. Imagine if you showed up to her incall and saw a 6'3 tatted up goofy white boy walking back and forth in the immediate area. Imagine if you didn't feel safe and/or secure and decided to bail on the appointment. I would have your back and defend you to no end for that decision. Because your personal safety comes first.

I can't blame her for doing the same.
Three Piece Chicken Dinne is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 02:22 PM   #33
john_deere
Valued Poster

the women in this game take the biggest risks. never forget that.
Old 07-04-2016, 02:33 PM   #34
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
the women in this game take the biggest risks. never forget that.
Which is exactly why I said I don't blame her for canceling, or not taking the appointment, or whatever actually happened. Women may be taking the biggest risk but my own safety will always come first in this game.
Three Piece Chicken Dinne is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 03:31 PM   #35
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

This whole thread has gotten nauseating. It hasn't been on topic since the 6th post and has gone in every direction possible.

It starts with Emily posting a few cutie pics to liven up the forum

Gets hijacked by biglick claiming a NCNS

biglick gets lectured by several of us, including Wallance's rant that made me spit my coffee out on the keyboard

Emily mentions that's she's willing to post a screen shot of the txts. Umm, that wouldn't have ended well

Emily and Zgirl have a bonding moment. Mkay, that was sweet...

JD becomes verklempt with Wallance. Never heard such sweet words spoken by our resident smart ass. Who woulda thunk JD has a softer kindler gentler side

TPCD & JD discussing who takes the biggest risks. Fuck, we're all taking risks here, it's about mitigating those risks and minimizing them. Do the women take the biggest risk? Sure they do

But....

My fucking point is, this thread should probably be locked. It hasn't been on topic in two days and I don't see where it going any further could benefit anyone.

As far as biglick goes, I'm sure he has gotten the point by now. If he hasn't, then he's fucking doomed. He did wrong, all of his wrongs have been mentioned, and he's most likely on Emily's and possibly a few other lady's DNS list because of it. He's going to have to deal with that, pick himself up and dig himself out of the hole he made for himself.

Emily is obviously a well respected VP on here, and biglick might be a decent fucking guy that simply fucked up and will learn from this. Who the fuck knows? Only those two do. They've met each other, so they should work it out in PM...or not. I've never met the fuck, nor have I met Emily, not vouching for either one.

But, all this smoochy smoochy, kissy kissy, and ass bashing is fucking ridiculous. Enough already wtf....
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 04:44 PM   #36
Guest020617-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 99

Emily, you are welcome to make a trip to Amarillo, and make more than my morning...Woody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglick View Post
I 😍😍😍 Internet Tough Guys they're so dreamy...
Well I guess I see which direction you are going with my well-meant guidance. All righty then...biglick I never meant to come across as threatening, or in any way a tough guy. Then again, you seem to call a lot of people "tough guy" without cause. Is that a tick or because you actually perceive all of us as tough guys? Just curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
My fucking point is, this thread should probably be locked. It hasn't been on topic in two days
:
Lock it? Wha? This is the most fun I have had in months. Granted, I need to get laid. Goes without saying. But we could keep this going for weeks if some of you fucktards would mention Emily or the pics she posted in her original ThrEAD once in a while.
Guest020617-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 05:27 PM   #37
john_deere
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
JD becomes verklempt with Wallance. Never heard such sweet words spoken by our resident smart ass. Who woulda thunk JD has a softer kindler gentler side
fuck off, nancy. go hug a fire hydrant.

HEH.

srsly...we need a few of these thrads every so often. making an example of a dumbfuck helps keep the peace.
Old 07-04-2016, 05:40 PM   #38
Emily3292
Emily Rose El Paso

User ID: 331560
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I'm not addressing drama any more but I'm definitely planning on traveling so I'll make sure to stop in Amarillo too so far I've got a few cities on my list lol gonna have to get out a map soon and seriously plan dates so I can let y'all know exactly where I'll be when. And post the occasional naughty picture here and there
Emily3292 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 11:08 PM   #39
biglick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

It happened it's done everyone got their opinions of there chest and it's water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. Like someone else said it's just a he said she said at this point and in my opinion not worth dwelling on any longer. My only issue is those that I called "Internet Tough Guys" if you want to rant and rave about the situation that's fine but if you attack me with name calling and other parting shots I'll fire back. Like some else said I'm guilty of using wrong terminology and I accept that and I'd never expected a provider to place themselves in harms way as I would ever want to be in a similar situation. I guess I just expected a little different treatment being that we had already met once before and I thought we hit it off and when this situation happened I felt as if I was treated somewhat unfairly and never once given the benefit of the doubt. But once again it happened and I can admit my wrong doing and move past it. Whether or not Emily or any of the "Internet Tough Guys" will do the same remains to be seen.
biglick is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 11:09 PM   #40
biglick
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne View Post
biglick, I can appreciate the situation you find yourself in. As far as I can tell, you are only guilty of technically hijacking a thread and technically using the wrong hobby terminology. This is the West Texas board though, my friend. Saying anything critical or negative about a local sweetheart is going to get the natives restless to say the least.

This is a he said/she said situation so my two pesos are worth even less right now. I just want to add one train of thought:

Nothing trumps your own personal safety - nothing. Not eccie rules. Not the opinion of the boys. Nothing. I am not talking about women's safety, providers' safety, etc. Nothing is more important than your own personal safety. Obviously I am talking about the hobby environment as most of us would put our family first. Duh.

Right or wrong, she thought you were drunk. Again, whether she was right or wrong. For that reason, I can't fault her for canceling.

Consider the flip of the situation. Imagine if you showed up to her incall and saw a 6'3 tatted up goofy white boy walking back and forth in the immediate area. Imagine if you didn't feel safe and/or secure and decided to bail on the appointment. I would have your back and defend you to no end for that decision. Because your personal safety comes first.

I can't blame her for doing the same.
Thanks for the support and understanding brother!
Old 07-05-2016, 08:02 AM   #41
Guest020617-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 99

See... there is still no apology. Saying "I used wrong terminology" is not an apology. I remember a day when newbies listened and heeded the advice of more experienced brethren when they offered input. Who did an actual mea culpa instead of something along the lines of "I am sorry you feel that way." People who actually apologized and said "I am sorry" when they made mistakes. Here we see an apparent inability to do that, instead side-stepping, and minimizing. Improperly accusing a lady of NCNS is a much bigger fucking deal than simply "using wrong terminology." That is what you, biglick, apparently cannot or refuse to acknowledge or understand. Thereby, you compound the damage.

Classic narcissistic behavior. Improperly accusing a lady of NCNS warrants an explicit apology to the lady, in my view. But what do I know? I am just a single voice in the wilderness on this SWMB.

But I still haven't seen an apology.

Classy.
Guest020617-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 08:46 AM   #42
john_deere
Valued Poster

oh, you're not alone at all. and you're not the only one who sees this for exactly what it is.

biglick, where you fucked up is you made assumptions. that's a bad plan in life in general and twice as bad when it comes to hookers.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:40 AM   #43
biglick
Valued Poster

Quote:
oh, you're not alone at all. and you're not the only one who sees this for exactly what it is.

biglick, where you fucked up is you made assumptions. that's a bad plan in life in general and twice as bad when it comes to hookers.
What is it? Please do tell...
Old 07-05-2016, 11:46 AM   #44
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallance View Post
Lock it? Wha? This is the most fun I have had in months. Granted, I need to get laid. Goes without saying. But we could keep this going for weeks if some of you fucktards would mention Emily or the pics she posted in her original ThrEAD once in a while.
Quote:
fuck off, nancy. go hug a fire hydrant.

HEH.

srsly...we need a few of these thrads every so often. making an example of a dumbfuck helps keep the peace.
Ok, then...carry on you fucking fucks lol

FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 01:24 PM   #45
haymitch
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics. Been wanting to make an appt with you for a long time, one of these days i am going to have to just go for it!
haymitch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women