Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-13-2016, 09:38 PM   #16
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgirl2 View Post
youre super manipulative
A skill you learn with age, raising 7 kids and making a living off men

Old 08-14-2016, 01:56 AM   #17
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
Several ladies that have been mistreated by Doc have come forward in the past couple of days after reading my posts.
Came forward where? Not the first one of these ladies has lit up my inbox, or email, or websupport, or used the "Contact Us" link, which is on every single page of this entire website, to contact me or any administrator on the site, about this in any way, shape or form. And since I'm the only one that can actually do anything here concerning this matter, I would have expected that to happen since this is a such a widespread and rampant problem.
Old 08-14-2016, 04:31 AM   #18
Tex9401

Encounters: 3

I don't get pay for this position as Moderator. It is now full-time hobby and no actual hobbying so far.

What will your personal vendetta be against me, since I am now Moderator?

I would not give you a second chance. I am trying to learn my duties, and my position is now harder with persons like you coming into our forums. You have no Tact or Customer Service.
Old 08-14-2016, 06:34 AM   #19
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex9401 View Post
I don't get pay for this position as Moderator. It is now full-time hobby and no actual hobbying so far.

I am fully aware, but thank you for the news flash

What will your personal vendetta be against me, since I am now Moderator?

are you insinuating I have a habit of attacking mods? Please post a link to where that has occurred. Otherwise, your statement is nothing more than a weak attempt to protect Doc and convince others that this is a personal vendetta

I would not give you a second chance. Thank you for making that a public statement. I am sure you have now gained a lot of trust from the ladies here

I am trying to learn my duties, and my position is now harder with persons like you coming into our forums. If you think I'm difficult, I strongly advice you to stay out of the big cities, they will definitely make you cry like a baby, You have no Tact or Customer Service. .
Tact, ok, I agree I have been far from tactful and made no effort to be.

Customer Service??? LMAO LMAO
My reputation as a provider proves differently.
The fact I have never had a bad review in 16yrs proves differently
The fact I have maintained the same hobby name proves differently, etc, etc....

China Chaser... They have contacted me. I have suggested they contact Lea Madisom, your name never crossed my mind. I had the pleasure of experiencing your "fairness" a few years ago, so, no, you would never be my choice of mod to come to for help.

Like I stated before, A provider can complain about a hobbyist until she is blue in the face. This board has its rules. Unless a lady can prove without a doubt a hobbyist has broken these rules, nothing is done. Shorting money, badgering for bare back does not break rules. Intimidation does not break rules unless you have some serious proof. BCD, it's provider and hobbyist, your word against his, if he takes off his cover..... Your word against his.

In San Antonio, a hobbyists brags about getting providers pregnant!!

Even if we are believed, rules are rules and nothing is done.

Communication, sharing information, is the only weapon we have, and very few ladies know where to find this info when they first start. Especially here in West Texas.

Why don't mods post links for new ladies in the Welcom Wagon, Ladies info share, to where they can find information that will not only teach them, but keep them safe?

Please don't tell me you don't have time, it's just as easy to post a link as it is to write welcome and tell them how beautiful and sexy they are.

And I have no doubt it would be a lot easier and quicker for a mod to post a link than to deal with me,

Besos, Francisca
Old 08-14-2016, 06:59 AM   #20
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
China Chaser... They have contacted me. I have suggested they contact Lea Madisom, your name never crossed my mind. I had the pleasure of experiencing your "fairness" a few years ago, so, no, you would never be my choice of mod to come to for help.
Besos, Francisca
I got to disagree here. Chica Chaser has been my go to Mod even though he is no longer a Mod here in WT.

When I need futher explanation of forum guidelines or just some good hobby advice. He has always been helpful and friendly. He doesn't mind taking the time to give a detailed answer when I have asked for a clarification. He has never been short or rude.
Old 08-14-2016, 07:08 AM   #21
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by busternutzs View Post
I got to disagree here Chica Chaser has been my go to Mod even though he is no longer a Mod here in WT.

When I need futher explanation of forum guidelines or just some good hobby advice . He has always been helpful and friendly. He doesn't mind taking the time to give a detailed answer when I have asked for a clarification. He has never been short or rude.
I have heard the same great things from many people, both providers and hobbyists.

Also, I will say, that in general, I do believe he is an excellent moderator.

I only spoke from my personal experience, and will add,it was a fairly insignificant issue. I have no ill feelings towards him whatsoever.

Besos.
Old 08-14-2016, 07:21 AM   #22
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A moderator is required to follow rules. And the majority do, especially mods such as Chica Chaser, he wouldn't be here for this long otherwise.

Mods will also be more lenient with a lady that is sweet, quiet, flirtatious.....than they will with an outspoken, brash, argumentative lady, such as myself. I accepted that a long time ago, that's life. I am ok with that. I overlook and have overlooked a lot, some things are not worth the trouble, some are. I pick my battles.

Example.... I had a post deleted because it was a "threadAdd" once. Was told in public, I had been around long enough to know the rules. Ok. I went and read the rules. Found Nothing regarding on how I had broken any rules. I contact mod, and then I am told the rule at hand, was at the discretion of the mod, not a written rule. I have many talents, but reading minds is not one of them. .
Old 08-14-2016, 07:44 AM   #23
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex9401 View Post
I I am trying to learn my duties, and my position is now harder with persons like you coming into our forums. .
OUR forums???? One of us needs to learn our duties. I was under the impression this forum welcomes all eccie members. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Old 08-14-2016, 07:56 AM   #24
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

Doc's shtick as a Grammar Nazi and Mod Wanna-Be in SA was an exercise in public buffoonery. His confident assertions of rules violations were wrong more than half the time, and when the Boatrd finally grew tired of him he took his balls and rode out of town. The fact that he volunteered to be an official Mod came as no surprise to me, as his desire to be a "Somebody" on a hooker board is well documented. I'm confident that he'll wear out his welcome in his new home, as well.
Old 08-14-2016, 08:07 AM   #25
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

lol

anybody who gets "run out" of the cesspool that is san antonio has my respect. that section of the board is full of mouth breathing retards and if there's any place where this delusional lady's accusations might actually be true about moderators abusing their positions, it's there.
Old 08-14-2016, 08:15 AM   #26
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
lol

anybody who gets "run out" of the cesspool that is san antonio has my respect. that section of the board is full of mouth breathing retards and if there's any place where this delusional lady's accusations might actually be true about moderators abusing their positions, it's there.
BTW..... Doc Holyday hobbies in San Antonio. So, you are probably correct.
Old 08-14-2016, 09:24 AM   #27
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

I don't know anything about the SA subforum but I do know Mods must be approved and in my case it was by the owner St. Christopher

If the following is true "Doc's shtick as a Grammar Nazi and Mod Wanna-Be in SA was an exercise in public buffoonery." How and why did he get approved to be a Mod in WT?

One of the stipulations was not to be a trouble maker. It seems if Doc was a problem or had complants from guys and gals in SA the owner and other Mods would have been aware. The owner and CK would not given him a chance here in WT
Old 08-14-2016, 09:27 AM   #28
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

FYI Ms. F, while you have been engaging in your current course of conduct, I have been at a hospital with a Provider in really bad shape. I looked around and I never saw you here. You did say you hang out at hospitals comforting providers. I just knew you would show up but you haven't. I guess this poor lady just isn't worthy of your presence. It's ok, I got this. Good day madam!!
Old 08-14-2016, 09:34 AM   #29
CoverMe
Account Disabled

As noted elsewhere, there is not a waiting list of people volunteering to be a Mod, so when one steps up to the plate they are welcomed - and vetted. If they pass the sniff test on no violations or infractions they get the nod. Existing Boatd persona does not appear to be a criteria for approval, For example, jaws everywhere dropped to the floor when Bonn11 was announced as a Mod, but he made the cut. The fact that he lasted about 3 months was the result of his actions as a Mod, not as a contributor.
Old 08-14-2016, 09:36 AM   #30
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
I just knew you would show up but you haven't. I guess this poor lady just isn't worthy of your presence. It's ok, I got this.!
You do realize that Francisca is in Spain, right?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women