Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-11-2011, 02:16 PM   #16
cash69x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Sorry Leah, Them poor bastards will never now what they missed.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:26 PM   #17
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7975
My ECCIE Reviews

Back online from my drive.....
Crypt: thanks for at least seeing my point. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr... (not directed at you)
Chicken: Point is I know I didn't see anybody there, I could care less if the review is good or bad or anything else about the darn thing. I didn't see anybody there so I was trying to correct it. However, it may have been my nice gent in Abilene. There is a possibility that you didn't read something correctly, if not its all a lie. Maybe you are making it up to make me look bad. However, my rep. is good and the people who do know me, know better so...
Cash: Lol. We did have a great time!!

Now back to El Paso, I was planning to stop there anyways. It was on the way, if you look at I 10 you know that. I was upset because I got requests to come one day earlier than planned and ending up having to drive 544 miles in one day for no reason at all..

Now back to my life and away from the BS...
Old 06-11-2011, 09:21 PM   #18
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_leah View Post
Maybe you are making it up to make me look bad.
Yes. You figured me out. I made up a story about you having a positive review at another site for the purpose of making you look bad. You got me.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:29 PM   #19
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Well, speaking as the nice gent in Abilene, it was not me. No time for a review yet.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:11 AM   #20
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Well, Pistol let's brainstorm and get to the bottom of this....

And Chicken: You are over the top Mister. If you don't want to tell me about it than it's not there, simple. At least you can contact a mod with the issue or something. I only posted here and eraps and had the mods investigate.. Either way, we obviously have conflicting personalities and will not agree on this....
Old 06-12-2011, 05:25 AM   #21
cash69x
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne View Post
It was not this site.

Then it ain't fucking private and should be shared if it even exist.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:27 AM   #22
CL1962
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cash69 View Post
Touche
Old 06-12-2011, 08:38 AM   #23
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:

DISAGREE !!!! If you are a member of a site and privy to private info, you should never disclose it. That is what you agree to. It is not cricket to disclose it on another site, because it is not private on that site.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:20 AM   #24
cash69x
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
DISAGREE !!!! If you are a member of a site and privy to private info, you should never disclose it. That is what you agree to. It is not cricket to disclose it on another site, because it is not private on that site.

True, I apologize. Woke up cranky and did not think it thru. This drought and wind is getting to me.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:48 AM   #25
Valued Poster

Quote:
And Chicken: You are over the top Mister. If you don't want to tell me about it than it's not there, simple. At least you can contact a mod with the issue or something. I only posted here and eraps and had the mods investigate.. Either way, we obviously have conflicting personalities and will not agree on this....
Listen, the only issue I have had in this thread is when Crypt wanted me and/or us to let it go and/or go private. I have never understood why so many people on this board spazz out at the first site of dialogue. Actual activity is good for the board.

As I have already mentioned in this very thread, if I had to guess who is accurate, I would probably say you are. You keep insinuating that we are at odds or disagreeing. Not so. You want a link to site that I literally cannot give you. I am not vouching for what he said. You said you had no appointments in El Paso. You said you have a good rep here. That should be good enough for you, your white knights, and other fan club members.

Quote:
Disagree. Wait, I am replying to cash69, I fucking disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman1962 View Post
Touche
Shocking. We need a suckie or brown noser smilie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post

Quote:
True, I apologize. Woke up cranky and did not think it thru. This drought and wind is getting to me.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:31 AM   #26
CL1962
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne View Post

Shocking. We need a suckie or brown noser smilie.

No brown-nosing here, it is simple honor.... if you state something as a fact.... back it up or STFU in the first place.

GET IT NOW!!!! OR IS THAT OVER YOUR HEAD

You are stating info gathered in a private area from another forum it would seem. You never should have brought it to the public here, as a tool to discredit another period!
Old 06-12-2011, 10:38 AM   #27
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

A-FUCKING-MEN!
Old 06-12-2011, 01:03 PM   #28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman1962 View Post
No brown-nosing here, it is simple honor.... if you state something as a fact.... back it up or STFU in the first place.

GET IT NOW!!!! OR IS THAT OVER YOUR HEAD

You are stating info gathered in a private area from another forum it would seem. You never should have brought it to the public here, as a tool to discredit another period!
I get the point you are trying to make. I disagree that I should have never brought it to the public area. I never once tried to discredit Miss Leah. You can put your white knight costume back in the closet. I never attacked Miss Leah. Not once. Get it now? Or is that over your head? Oh yeah, STFU.

Meh, using STFU is not really my style but it's fun to write every once and while. Let me give it another try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
A-FUCKING-MEN!
STFU.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:09 PM   #29
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Leah's 2 cents or maybe 5 cents.....

IF and I did say IF something is in a private area about me, it should not be posted on a public forum. However, IF once again IF something is there and I know I have not seen anybody there then you should at least bring it to the attention of a mod. If it is in a men's locker room, it would be breaking rules to tell me but you could bring it to the attention of somebody who could help sort the situation out.

My white knights and other fan club members? Really 3 Piece? Did you have to go there? I don't need somebody to save me in any situation nor do I have a group of follower's. I am a very mature, intelligent lady and from your previous posts it seemed as if you were attacking me and contradicting my word. Therefore, somebody took up for me. That is just life. Like the stop bullying slogans. Just saying.

As to us disagreeing: I am! You may not be disagreeing but I am. I feel it is wrong for you to bring something up when you know there is nothing I can do about the situation. Then you are not even willing to assist me to make it right. That is wrong, at least in my mind and good southern heart. Once again just saying.

Now off to soak in the tub with my pepsi in hand and radio on.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:18 PM   #30
Valued Poster

Quote:
My white knights and other fan club members? Really 3 Piece? Did you have to go there?
I did but nothing was directed at you.

Quote:
I don't need somebody to save me in any situation nor do I have a group of follower's.
I agree. That is why nothing in this thread has been directed at you.

Quote:
I am a very mature, intelligent lady and from your previous posts it seemed as if you were attacking me and contradicting my word.
I did not attack you nor did I contradict your word.

Quote:
Therefore, somebody took up for me. That is just life. Like the stop bullying slogans. Just saying.
Though I wasn't bullying you, that is the textbook definition of a white knight.

Quote:
Then you are not even willing to assist me to make it right. That is wrong, at least in my mind and good southern heart. Once again just saying.
I have a PM and a DM in to the person. You will get info when I do. It wasn't here or eraps so there isn't a mod to run to.

Quote:
Now off to soak in the tub with my pepsi in hand and radio on
You should have a coke and a smile and...

Oh never mind, it is already played out. Plus the white knights would explode lol.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women