Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-12-2011, 01:20 PM   #31
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

I have never seen Miss Leah (my loss!) and had never honestly noticed her posts (sorry hun!) until 3PC decided to post his drivel. So I'm certainly not a follower. White knight? So be it... I get tired 3PC of you thinking your junk don't stink. You bad mouth folks who say something bad or seemingly bad about El Paso. You try to present your opinions as fact and then when you are challenged on it you don't back it up. You even bad mouth other cities just because we get more visitors than you do.

So me STFU? You STFU and crawl back under the bridge where you seemingly belong.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:24 PM   #32
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7975
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne View Post
I don't know if there is another side. Especially if the people who canceled are not Eccie members. Miss Leah stated every single appointment canceled on her. I have read of at least one El Paso review on her. So that is odd...
Right here Chicken....

And what other site is there? Maybe I need to know about this site so I can start posting there???

Coke is nasty and not good for you. It will unclog a drain so not drinking it. Try it next time your drain is clogged, no need for drain O .. COKE will do it.. Crazy but true.

And blah blah blah blah blah.... Shaking my head..
Old 06-12-2011, 01:31 PM   #33
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
You bad mouth folks who say something bad or seemingly bad about El Paso.
Who have I bad mouthed? Don't say Cash69 either. I joke with him. That is not bad mouthing him.

Quote:
You try to present your opinions as fact and then when you are challenged on it you don't back it up.
What opinions am I presenting as fact? When has this happened before with me? Who has challenged me? What can't I back up?

You rambled on because in the very beginning of this thread I mentioned that someone said something contrary to what Miss Leah said? That makes me everything you just rambled on about?

Quote:
You even bad mouth other cities just because we get more visitors than you do.
When I have ever bad mouthed other cities? Don't say Lubbock either. I am clearly joking with Cash the one time I said "Fuck Lubbock."

Maybe you should back up what you are saying.

Quote:
So me STFU? You STFU and crawl back under the bridge where you seemingly belong.
How about you get a sense of humor? It was pretty clear the STFU I replied to you with was a joke.

So what, are both dialogue and joking around taboo at Eccie? I haven't seen a mod take offense to anything in this thread. Why should you?
Old 06-12-2011, 01:35 PM   #34
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_leah View Post
Right here Chicken....
I know Miss Leah but I never claimed or stated you were wrong or you were lying. Nor did I claim he was right or he was accurate. I only said what I read. There is a big difference and that is what I have been trying to get across.

Quote:
And what other site is there? Maybe I need to know about this site so I can start posting there???
That I can answer. usasexguide. Though it is not very provider friendly and few providers post there.

Quote:
Coke is nasty and not good for you. It will unclog a drain so not drinking it. Try it next time your drain is clogged, no need for drain O .. COKE will do it.. Crazy but true.
It has even been used to clean blood off the highways. But I love coca cola nonetheless.

Quote:
And blah blah blah blah blah.... Shaking my head..
Indeed.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:55 PM   #35
CL1962
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I get the point you are trying to make. I disagree that I should have never brought it to the public area. I never once tried to discredit Miss Leah. You can put your white knight costume back in the closet. I never attacked Miss Leah. Not once. Get it now? Or is that over your head? Oh yeah, STFU.

Meh, using STFU is not really my style but it's fun to write every once and while. Let me give it another try.

STFU.
Bullshit, you called her a liar. Then you don't back up anything you say, hiding in the shadow and innuendo like a "Chicken".

I stand for Honor and Integrity.... something I don't see in you.

You call me a White Knight... better than the face you have shown in the present & the past.... that would be the "He-Man Woman Hater".

I wonder how many private posts you share from ECCIE on the other boards you frequent????? You have proven you can't keep you trap shut!

Old 06-12-2011, 01:59 PM   #36
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman1962 View Post
Bullshit, you called her a liar. Then you don't back up anything you say, hiding in the shadow and innuendo like a "Chicken".
Quote me when I called her a liar.

Quote:
I stand for Honor and Integrity.... something I don't see in you.
All the requisites of a White Knight! Kudos.

Quote:
You call me a White Knight... better than the face you have shown in the present & the past.... that would be the "He-Man Woman Hater".
Okay.

Quote:
I wonder how many private posts you share from ECCIE on the other boards you frequent?????
None.

Quote:
You have proven you can't keep you trap shut!
It is a message board.

Quote:
Old 06-12-2011, 02:13 PM   #37
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
There has been nothing private shared from this board. Nor from the other board, as far as I'm concerned. The other board I am a member as well but have no mod responsibilities there. Agreed that is is NOT a Provider-friendly environment over there.

In any event the lady is long gone now, so everything is just pissing in the wind at this point.
Old 06-12-2011, 02:18 PM   #38
CL1962
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Quote me when I called her a liar.

[quote=Three Piece Chicken Dinner = Miss Leah stated every single appointment canceled on her. I have read of at least one El Paso review on her. So that is odd...[/quote]

Your words there Chicken. Case Closed
Old 06-12-2011, 02:19 PM   #39
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
In any event the lady is long gone now, so everything is just pissing in the wind at this point.
Old 06-12-2011, 02:21 PM   #40
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your words there Chicken. Case Closed
Mentioning what I read isn't calling her a liar. I have been pretty clear on that. Sorry pal, case not closed. This thread might get closed but the case is certainly not closed.
Old 06-12-2011, 02:25 PM   #41
CL1962
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
There has been nothing private shared from this board. Nor from the other board, as far as I'm concerned. The other board I am a member as well but have no mod responsibilities there. Agreed that is is NOT a Provider-friendly environment over there.

Right is right, and a lie is a lie, does not matter if she has gone down the road..... but that's alright .... I know the truth.... when a Man Stands on Principal, he often Stands Alone!
Old 06-12-2011, 02:27 PM   #42
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

STFU TPC
Old 06-12-2011, 02:41 PM   #43
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7975
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Pissing in the dusty, dry wind Chica, lol!! I am long gone and El Paso is a thing of the past. Hopefully, if another traveling lady comes through this doesn't happen to her! I have learned that El Paso is not for me and any lesson learned is always a good lesson. The entire city may not be bad but my experience was bad enough to where I don't want to come back.

As far as somebody, maybe or maybe not, writing a false review about me> I hope it gets removed if it is there. If not, I hope people have enough sense to read my reviews that are linked from my website. The real reviews.

Anyways.... You all have a great day. I am finished with this thread. I have to concentrate on the rest of my travels and enjoying my life.
Old 06-12-2011, 03:37 PM   #44
cash69x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Lea, have a good trip

I have had points deducted for saying STFU. Not a good choice, just saying.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:17 PM   #45
Valued Poster

Quote:
Right is right, and a lie is a lie, does not matter if she has gone down the road..... but that's alright .... I know the truth.... when a Man Stands on Principal, he often Stands Alone!
You are not alone

Quote:
STFU TPC

Quote:
Anyways.... You all have a great day. I am finished with this thread. I have to concentrate on the rest of my travels and enjoying my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cash69 View Post
I have had points deducted for saying STFU. Not a good choice, just saying.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women