Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-12-2011, 05:30 PM   #46
ReapTheReward
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

why don't we just go ahead and deputize TPCD as a volunteer Mod or something? Same crap, different day. I agree with you Crypt 100%, be careful, i stepped out on a limb once and confronted TPCD on the board and got punished....

Old 06-12-2011, 05:37 PM   #47
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

If they ban me for telling the truth about TPC then so be it. You know what they say, the more they bark the guiltier they are. TPC has continually tried to explain himself away the entire time.... And he always has to have the last word so I have no doubt that he will say something more unless the mods close this thread. But this is my last post on this thread regardless.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #48
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Well, I usually do not get into these name calling squabbles, so the ol' Pistolero may surprise some of ya.

Almost since he came on the boards, I have been offended and aghast at many of 3PCD posts. Many people are different on the boards than in person, so I will not say I do not like him. But, I can not stand his board persona. I will not even get into the reasons why. They should be evident.

BUT, he is getting a raw deal on this thread. He never did call Leah a liar, just noted that he had heard different.

He did not disclose private info, just noted he had heard different.

( Does 3PCD just hear different voices than we do???)

3CPD has been extremely calm thru this entire thread. I take things pretty easy and I would have been tempted to explode some on what he took.

So, take it easy on him and maybe he will grow into a decent human being at some point

Btw, Leah is in Tucson and had no cancellations there.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:02 PM   #49
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReapTheReward View Post
Same crap, different day. I agree with you Crypt 100%, be careful, i stepped out on a limb once and confronted TPCD on the board and got punished....
I literally cannot remember you confronting me and/or being punished on this forum. I know you are fond of Baily and she usually does not like my posts. Maybe it was that. I do remember something about name calling or something about the TOS here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
If they ban me for telling the truth about TPC then so be it. You know what they say, the more they bark the guiltier they are. TPC has continually tried to explain himself away the entire time.... And he always has to have the last word so I have no doubt that he will say something more unless the mods close this thread. But this is my last post on this thread regardless.
I could dissect that post with all the inaccuracies but I'll just let it go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Well, I usually do not get into these name calling squabbles, so the ol' Pistolero may surprise some of ya.

Almost since he came on the boards, I have been offended and aghast at many of 3PCD posts. Many people are different on the boards than in person, so I will not say I do not like him. But, I can not stand his board persona. I will not even get into the reasons why. They should be evident.

BUT, he is getting a raw deal on this thread. He never did call Leah a liar, just noted that he had heard different.

( Does 3PCD just hear different voices than we do???)

3CPD has been extremely calm thru this entire thread. I take things pretty easy and I would have been tempted to explode some on what he took.

So, take it easy on him and maybe he will grow into a decent human being at some point

Btw, Leah is in Tucson and had no cancellations there.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:38 PM   #50
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post

Thats exactly how I see it too, and re-reading this thread again...its exactly what happened. Blown so far out of proportion.

I could always move the whole damn thing to the mens lounge if y'all really want to cut loose.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:50 PM   #51
ReapTheReward
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Three Piece Chicken Dinner: I literally cannot remember you confronting me and/or being punished on this forum. I know you are fond of Baily and she usually does not like my posts. Maybe it was that. I do remember something about name calling or something about the TOS here.

I don't think anybody likes your posts. Do you need the attention? Because I am quickly realizing that is probably the most logical conclusion to your behavior on here and I am feeding it. and here we go again drag Bailey into this. I am fond of her just like alot of other people seem to be here. Go ahead get your final word in because I am done on this thread as well. I would be very upset if you lived in my area and trashed my cities good name on these threads. It has to affect the quality of providers ya'll get out there, the saavy ones before traveling browse these sections and check the temperature.

The thing that sticks out most to me here is that you brought the subject of "private area" up. Who cares if it is another site, in my eyes you are breaking the code and betraying your fellow hobbyists. The whole stink here wouldn't have even evolved if you would have talked about "private" in the "private" area.

What a shame,Miss Leah looks delicious!!
Old 06-12-2011, 09:14 PM   #52
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I could always move the whole damn thing to the mens lounge if y'all really want to cut loose.
I don't think anyone has held back. It's been a good thread.

Quote:
I don't think anybody likes your posts.
Unlike you, I have never been punished or contacted by a mod. I can't be that bad.

Quote:
I would be very upset if you lived in my area and trashed my cities good name on these threads.
This is not the first time you have tried to turn my fellow El Pasoans against. Better luck this time?

Quote:
It has to affect the quality of providers ya'll get out there, the saavy ones before traveling browse these sections and check the temperature.
I would think a provider wouldn't let one member of one message board get in between her and a payday.

Quote:
The thing that sticks out most to me here is that you brought the subject of "private area" up. Who cares if it is another site, in my eyes you are breaking the code and betraying your fellow hobbyists. The whole stink here wouldn't have even evolved if you would have talked about "private" in the "private" area.
This isn't fight club. Everyone knows private area exists. Private areas for the hobbyist, private areas for the hobbyist, private area for mods. They exist. People know that.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:38 PM   #53
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:

What a shame,Miss Leah looks delicious!!

No comment, but wait for my review !
Old 06-12-2011, 11:31 PM   #54
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7975
My ECCIE Reviews

One last comment from The One and Only Miss_Leah......

I created this post to:
A: Vent, due to the fact I was upset.
B: Let other's know what happened to me so they are aware.

I then got upset when Chicken mentioned somebody reviewed me, knowing I couldn't verify or do anything about it. If you did email the person, thanks...
In my opinion it sucks to get fake and false reviews. Most men with any sense at all could read a ladies other reviews and write a fairly accurate and good review on her. However, that's not fair!! You may have spent 400-600 to earn the right to write two reviews and some jerk off just makes some bs up. Not cool. Then next you know I have ladies calling me for a reference, cause she seen that "John" reviewed me and I have no idea who "John" is. There are many reason's a false/fake review sucks..

So now BOSS MAN, if you would like you can shut this thread on down....
We can start a new thread about how we don't like each other's opinions. This was to inform everybody that El Paso sucked for me in every possible way that it could. Think the point is across....

Now go grab a hot bubble bath and relax a lil.... I know I am....
Old 06-13-2011, 02:59 AM   #55
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I don't see any benefit to leaving this one open any longer. The locker room thread is still open.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women