Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2012, 12:06 AM   #31
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
LOL Jim Jones would have loved you guys.I love the way you ignore history and spin it your way.
Jim Jones was a communist like you. I doubt that he would have loved us conservative Republicans and Libertarians.

Here he is singing the Soviet national anthem with his followers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMt3nKd-QZY
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:25 AM   #32
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I really dont give a rats ass about what some other AG did in the past. This is something that is happening TODAY and it is a slap in the face of our republic and the constitution.

I am sure that Obama already has his Presidential pardon filled out and signed and is just waiting to put the date on it for Holder.
What a pair of turds.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:56 PM   #33
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You should study more Ekim. Scooter Libby was NEVER pardoned. His sentence was commuted by George Bush but he was not pardoned.

Now we have democratic pollster (not a Kool Aid drinker) Pat Caddell naming NSA Tom Donilon as the leaker. Donilon was a lawyer for Fannie Mae before he worked inside the state department during the Clinton years. He then become part of the Obama transistion team before being assigned to national security. He was considered a liability with no foreign experience, no special intelligence experience, no military training, and no real gravitas in the field. Then he was promoted to NSA. A political hack with no intelligence experience at all. Give him 30 years which we will reduce to five if he gives up his masters. Of course if we find that his actions killed someone like the ambush of Seal Team Six then I can see life in prison.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...urce-For-Leaks
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:50 AM   #34
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

splitting hairs,ok I stand corrected,what i want is not to repeat the past,If they find the person,let's see some justice.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 07:57 AM   #35
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
splitting hairs,ok I stand corrected,what i want is not to repeat the past,If they find the person,let's see some justice.
You want justice, really? Let's say, Tom Donilon gets indicted and plea bargains. Let's assume Donilon has smoking gun evidence that Obama was aware of the leaks and gave his approval; that's impeachable. Would you advocate Obama's impeachment? Would you call for his resignation?

I doubt it.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:07 AM   #36
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Dollars to Doughnuts; when the NYTs had the story of leaks ready for print, they went to the White House and asked the administration to go on/off record.

The big quetion is; what kind of pressure did the administration put on the NYTs to stop the story. Considering the national security issues at risk, did anyone object on those grounds? Who? If not, Why not?

Enquiring minds want to know.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:03 AM   #37
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
You want justice, really? Let's say, Tom Donilon gets indicted and plea bargains. Let's assume Donilon has smoking gun evidence that Obama was aware of the leaks and gave his approval; that's impeachable. Would you advocate Obama's impeachment? Would you call for his resignation?

I doubt it.

Why not if it is proven Donilon is the source prosecute him,I doubt it will be over before the election.If so and it goes higher then he should pay.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:14 AM   #38
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why not if it is proven Donilon is the source prosecute him,I doubt it will be over before the election.If so and it goes higher then he should pay.
Good for you. At least you agree to a hypothetical in which Obama is held accountable for his actions. Maybe someday you'll agree to hold Obama accountable for all the other laws he's violated.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:20 AM   #39
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

This is a excellent question; lets get you on record now about any results. We on the right always suspect the left of having shifting outrage depending on who has been caught. So now we would like to pin you down and get you on record. IF, IF, IF Donilon is proven to be the leak what should happen to him? IF, IF, IF Donilon shifts the blame to a senior person in the White House as either ordering him or knowingly allowing him to leak what do you expect to happen to that person(s).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:17 PM   #40
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
This is a excellent question; lets get you on record now about any results. We on the right always suspect the left of having shifting outrage depending on who has been caught. So now we would like to pin you down and get you on record. IF, IF, IF Donilon is proven to be the leak what should happen to him? IF, IF, IF Donilon shifts the blame to a senior person in the White House as either ordering him or knowingly allowing him to leak what do you expect to happen to that person(s).

thats not an excellent question ... nor is it 2 excellent questions
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women