Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47497
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2012, 12:22 PM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
since you know his ass so well, ...
I didn't say I did, now did I? Your credibility keeps slipping.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #32
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Well, since he hasn't been "in business" (other than Government business) for a long, long time, and the "reasons" for contributing to him were YOURS and telling why would be disclosing information about YOU ... it occurs in my "imagination" that you know far less about HIM than he knows about YOU!

Since I know much more about him than I know about the two of you combined, I would say that the Gentleman would be pissed that his name was being scattered about this Board... and some "association" was being asserted by a member of the Board to augment the member's fast fading credibility.

Just saying.

lets pretend you didnt say you knew much more about Jonboy than you do me .. it works out better that way.

and be sure and tell gentleman john you read about him on a hooker board

The End
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:27 PM   #33
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
nice edit ... one way to keep yourself from looking like an old fool

i digress ...

inside info?

youre an idiot

it was about business and contributing to Cronie for reasons I cant and wont post on a hooker board

why dont you tell everyone here all about yourself ... you do and I'll follow suit
I think you may be losing your mind. I didn't edit anything. You're nuts. It could be tertiary syphilis; you should get checked.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:32 PM   #34
davec.0121
Gaining Momentum

"During WWII ... as in while the shooting was still going ... the Japanese and the Germans prowled around in the Gulf ... if I recall correctly (from reading of course) a Japanese sub got up into the Mississippi River.

Also, Veracruz, Mexico was a U-Boat base.... Mexico had a treaty with Germany during WWII.

How much Chinese exploration is on going in the Gulf while Obama plays "saving the environment"?

You are a little remiss on your facts. The legend is that a German sub got into the Mississippi River (and also into the Corpus Ship Channel). However, there is no evidence, including from German records, that one ever did. Japanese subs did not operate in Gulf at all - it's kind of a long stretch from Japan. And there was no U-Boat base in Vera Cruz during the war. In fact, Mexico fought in World War II on the side of the Allies. It was a small contribution, but they tried.

Also, the Chinese exploration in the Gulf hasn't occurred. There is a Chinese-built rig drilling in Cuban waters near the Keys, currently under contract to PdVSa, but no Chinese company has leases in the Gulf.
davec.0121 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:00 PM   #35
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
lets pretend you didnt say you knew much more about Jonboy than you do me .. it works out better that way.

and be sure and tell gentleman john you read about him on a hooker board

The End
CBJ3.5 what airline you fly for? Give us a hint, bitch.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:23 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by davec.0121 View Post
You are a little remiss on your facts. The legend is that a German sub got into the Mississippi River (and also into the Corpus Ship Channel). However, there is no evidence, including from German records, that one ever did. Japanese subs did not operate in Gulf at all - it's kind of a long stretch from Japan. And there was no U-Boat base in Vera Cruz during the war. In fact, Mexico fought in World War II on the side of the Allies. It was a small contribution, but they tried.
True. Nazi U-boats in the Mississippi River remain a legend though the U-166 was sent to the bottom only 45 miles from the mouth of the Mississippi River. And no Japanese submarines are known to have entered the Gulf. Here is some interesting related trivia on the subject:

Sunken German U-Boat Found in Gulf of Mexico
[45 miles from mouth of Mississippi River]
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/06/10/us...of-mexico.html

German U-boat may be at bottom of Labrador river
Divers believe they have located WWII submarine 100 kilometres from ocean
CBC News
Posted: Jul 25, 2012 6:16 PM NT
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfou...overy-725.html

Possible WWII German U-Boat found in river
July 27, 2012 9:33 AM
A World War II German U-Boat may have been found buried in the sand at the bottom of the Churchill River in Labrador, Canada. CBC-TV's Peter Cowan reports. http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7416366n

Explorers find downed German U-Boat off Massachusetts nearly 70 years after it sank
Published July 27, 2012
Associated Press
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/27...ff-mass594059/

Battle of the St. Lawrence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_St._Lawrence

And if you are ever in Chicago, you should visit the Museum of Science and Industry and tour the U505: the first and last enemy vessel the U.S. Navy captured in battle on the high seas since the War of 1812.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-505
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:58 PM   #37
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
CBJ3.5 what airline you fly for? Give us a hint, bitch.
Airplane pilot? I heard he was a greeter at Walmart, until they fired him. Apparently, the job was too tricky for him. He kept saying goodbye to people as the entered, instead of saying hello.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:58 PM   #38
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
According to press reports, a Russian nuclear-powered attack submarine recently traveled undetected in the Gulf of Mexico on a month-long patrol. This submarine activity reportedly occurred in June and July, simultaneously with incursions by Russian strategic bombers into restricted U.S. airspace.

Red October redux? John Cornyn demands answers from Pentagon on Russian sub in Gulf of Mexico (UPDATED)

This story hasn’t gotten much traction in the mainstream media, but Texas Sen. John Cornyn has been on it all week: Russian submarine activity in the Gulf of Mexico.
After receiving no satisfaction to earlier comments to the media, Cornyn wrote a letter today to Admiral Jonathan Greenert, the Pentagon’s Chief of Naval Operations, demanding answers.
“The submarine patrol, taken together with the air incursions, seems to represent a more aggressive and destabilizing Russian military stance that could pose risks to our national security,” Cornyn wrote. “This is especially troubling given the drastic defense cuts sought by President Obama, which include reductions in funding for antisubmarine defense systems.”
The story has received relatively little attention since appearing in the conservative media outlet The Washington Free Beacon. According to the original report by longtime military correspondent Bill Gertz:
A Russian nuclear-powered attack submarine armed with long-range cruise missiles operated undetected in the Gulf of Mexico for several weeks and its travel in strategic U.S. waters was only confirmed after it left the region, the Washington Free Beacon has learned.
It is only the second time since 2009 that a Russian attack submarine has patrolled so close to U.S. shores.
The stealth underwater incursion in the Gulf took place at the same time Russian strategic bombers made incursions into restricted U.S. airspace near Alaska and California in June and July, and highlights a growing military assertiveness by Moscow.
Cornyn, a San Antonio Republican who sits on the Senate Armed Services Committee, says the report is “especially troubling given the drastic defense cuts sought by President Obama, which include reductions in funding for antisubmarine defense systems.”
A Pentagon spokesman, Navy Lieutenant Commander John Fage, dismissed Gertz’s report.
“We are aware of the reporting but we see nothing to indicate that it is true,” Fage told the Houston Chronicle.
Here’s the complete text of Sen. Cornyn’s letter:

Dear Admiral Greenert:
According to press reports, a Russian nuclear-powered attack submarine recently traveled undetected in the Gulf of Mexico on a month-long patrol. This submarine activity reportedly occurred in June and July, simultaneously with incursions by Russian strategic bombers into restricted U.S. airspace.
If these reports are accurate, the repercussions are serious. It is my understanding that an Akula-class submarine can be armed with an array of weapons, including torpedoes and long-range cruise missiles, capable of destroying both U.S. nuclear submarines and aircraft carriers.
The submarine patrol, taken together with the air incursions, seems to represent a more aggressive and destabilizing Russian military stance that could pose risks to our national security. This is especially troubling given the drastic defense cuts sought by President Obama, which include reductions in funding for antisubmarine defense systems.
In light of the gravity of this situation, I request a detailed explanation of the facts surrounding these reports. Thank you for your faithful service to our nation, your dedication to our Armed Forces, and your commitment to ensuring the welfare of our men and women in uniform and their families.

http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2012...n-sub-in-gulf/

Are they offering rides? I'd like to see how it stacks up against Magic Mountain.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:07 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
Are they offering rides? I'd like to see how it stacks up against Magic Mountain.
Yeah, you’d probably enjoy it. It’s rumored to be an entertaining experience. A few years ago they made a movie about a ride on a Soviet submarine. It was called the K-19:"The Widowmaker", but the submarine was AKA “The Hiroshima”. It was a truly once in a life time experience for all who were onboard.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:56 PM   #40
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Hysterical.................... ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Airplane pilot? I heard he was a greeter at Walmart, until they fired him. Apparently, the job was too tricky for him. He kept saying goodbye to people as the entered, instead of saying hello.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women