Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Encounters - Strip Club - Wichita and Kansas
Encounters - Strip Club - Wichita and Kansas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2019, 02:09 PM   #1
bigmike8008
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 26
Default Best strip club in Wichita?

What is the best strip club in Wichita? Also any intel on Michelle's beach house in Derby?
bigmike8008 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 05:12 PM   #2
arcondio
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Hi Mike--

Depends on the what type of night you're looking for. Here's how I see it based on my personal experience:

Michelle's Beach House:
HANDS DOWN the nicest facility and most beautiful ladies. The joint always feels clean and well taken care of, and the waitstaff are generally helpful. Michelle's is topless only, which has never actually bothered me. It's common for one of the ladies to show you some of her lower lips if you gesture down there with a generous tip.

The champagne room is (if I remember correctly) $300/hhr and $500/hr. Lap dances are $30, and dancer drinks range from $25-$75. The $75 level gets you a little semi-private booth where you can get more of her undivided attention, but she will have to get up and dance when it's her turn in the rotation, which runs down your clock. There are no lap dances allowed anywhere in Michelle's other than the seats around the main stage area and the champagne room, which might be my least favorite thing about it. On busy nights, you're going to be surrounded by random people if you choose to get a lap dance.

Pleasures: Wichita's only fully nude option. I've had a lot of fun at Pleasures, but the facility itself is an absolute shithole. The first time I visited Pleasures (August of 2018), I sat at one of the stages and water dripped on my head the whole time. The men's room always reeks, the furniture is upholstered in soiled leopard prints, and everything just feels really run down. Lap dances are $30 (I think?), and they take place in a much more private area than Michelle's, which I like. Interestingly enough, the girls have to have both top and bottom covered to perform a lap dance, despite the fact that they can go full nude on stage. Michelle's allows their dancers to give lap dances topless.

Pleasures offers a VIP area that is kind of like a "Diet Champagne Room". You're secluded from the rest of the club, although other people can technically see you. Lots more enhanced services can take place up there if you have the right girl, though. $350/hr.

There are many attractive dancers that work at Pleasures, but when they're bad, they are BAD. I don't want to be unkind, but someone needs to do the noble thing and tell a good many of those ladies to find a different occupation.

Of course, there are some Bikini Bar options like Angel's and the Executive Lounge, but out of all of them, I've only been to the Executive one time and would not return. I look forward to the discussion on this. Any questions, feel free to PM!
arcondio is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:04 PM   #3
ICTguy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Is the talent at MBH close to the lions of those shown on their website? The photos of the dancers haven’t changed in years
ICTguy32 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:45 PM   #4
Jaberwabee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICTguy32 View Post
Is the talent at MBH close to the lions of those shown on their website? The photos of the dancers haven’t changed in years
Try a decade plus. Michelle's daughter was a dancer and is on the site. She has kids now and is over 30.
Jaberwabee is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:57 PM   #5
ICTguy32
Valued Poster

Yeah I used to visit MBH back in those days . And I remember seeing the late night commercials on local Wichita channels with Michelle’s daughter dancing in background
Old 04-04-2019, 03:46 PM   #6
ks2ny
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaberwabee View Post
Try a decade plus. Michelle's daughter was a dancer and is on the site. She has kids now and is over 30.
Saw her not long ago, she has changed a LOT, remember when those big ole jugs were firm and she was a blast to get a lap dance from.
ks2ny is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 09:38 AM   #7
ICTguy32
Valued Poster

You saw her recently at MBH ? Like in the last year ? And yes I remember those big ole fun bags . What are they like now ?
Old 04-06-2019, 05:58 AM   #8
arcondio
Gaining Momentum

The Michelle's facility has really stepped up since those old TV commercials. Though often kitschy, It offers a level of comfort and cleanliness that Pleasures can't touch.
Old 04-06-2019, 09:55 AM   #9
Jaberwabee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcondio View Post
The Michelle's facility has really stepped up since those old TV commercials. Though often kitschy, It offers a level of comfort and cleanliness that Pleasures can't touch.
Having working plumbing is a huge step up from Pleasures.
Jaberwabee is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 12:34 PM   #10
ks2ny
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
You saw her recently at MBH ? Like in the last year ? And yes I remember those big ole fun bags . What are they like now ?
Yes about a year ago, gravity always wins. She has put on a lot of weight too. I was getting a beer and she was bartending and bossing around the dancers when I saw her.
ks2ny is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 06:15 PM   #11
Ksblkdom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Pleasures also has dancers who will offer a take out menu especially during the day. some dancers will find ways to show their tits and kitty in the lap dance area. During the day at pleasures you might even get to pull off some extras in the club. I know a former dancer that claims that some day dancers will give fs in the club during the day and the DJ will just turn the music up a little bit.

Babydoll's is a bikini club but most the girls there definitely offer a take out menu or go fs there especially during the day. I even had one latina hottie come home with me for the night for no extra charge.

If you have extra money and want to have a really good time I suggest travelling to Follies in Atlanta or Hong Kong Club in Tijuana where the caliber of female is way higher here and they almost all will go fs in the VIP area!
Ksblkdom is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 09:59 PM   #12
ICTguy32
Valued Poster

So it sounds like MBH is the best for cleanliness. Also sounds like they above average to above average talent. But they offer little if anything in the way of things other than visuals. Lap dances next to the stage sounds odd, especially right next to guys you don’t know.

Pleasures sounds like it has more take out menu or activities , but the talent is lower quality.

Is all that accurate ?
Old 04-10-2019, 12:33 PM   #13
ICThobbyguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
So it sounds like MBH is the best for cleanliness. Also sounds like they above average to above average talent. But they offer little if anything in the way of things other than visuals. Lap dances next to the stage sounds odd, especially right next to guys you don’t know.

Pleasures sounds like it has more take out menu or activities , but the talent is lower quality.

Is all that accurate ?
That's been exactly my experience at both places. Mind you I've not been to Pleasures since before Jezebel's shut down so the talent could have improved in the intervening years? Even if it did I'm hesitant to go back...last time I got a lap dance there the booth's stench was *really* distracting and unappealing.

One thing to add - you can roll the dice at MBH and try the champagne room which affords a lot of privacy. Just make sure you have a discussion with the dancer up front about activities or you risk your wallet being 300 dollars lighter for a 30 minute conversation and 2 "on the house" lap dances... (don't quote me on those numbers - I'm going purely based off my poor memory)

My recommendation to folks who ask me is to "take a business trip" and spend a few days in Dallas. I've not found anything in Wichita that comes close to the talent or the opportunities for extras/take out (of course you'll spend a lot more in the process down there).
ICThobbyguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 03:52 AM   #14
arcondio
Gaining Momentum

I think you're right on the money except for the part about MBH ladies not offering much extra. I had an extended FS relationship with one of the dancers there and have discussed menu options with several others, including Mia, who you can see here:

(https://www.adultlook.com/p/2974533 Word of caution: Don't see Mia. She will lie and hustle any way she can to get every last dollar of yours.

You might have to search longer, but there's definitely fun to be had at MBH.

Quote:

Is all that accurate ?
Old 04-14-2019, 09:26 PM   #15
Ksblkdom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICThobbyguy View Post
That's been exactly my experience at both places. Mind you I've not been to Pleasures since before Jezebel's shut down so the talent could have improved in the intervening years? Even if it did I'm hesitant to go back...last time I got a lap dance there the booth's stench was *really* distracting and unappealing.

One thing to add - you can roll the dice at MBH and try the champagne room which affords a lot of privacy. Just make sure you have a discussion with the dancer up front about activities or you risk your wallet being 300 dollars lighter for a 30 minute conversation and 2 "on the house" lap dances... (don't quote me on those numbers - I'm going purely based off my poor memory)

My recommendation to folks who ask me is to "take a business trip" and spend a few days in Dallas. I've not found anything in Wichita that comes close to the talent or the opportunities for extras/take out (of course you'll spend a lot more in the process down there).
See my comment about Hong Kong Club and Follies in ATL. Delta has daily flights for under $300, Follies is full nude and the VIP dances which are FS are $150-200 and the girls are just as good looking if not better than Dallas. Of course only club I been to in Dallas was the Men’s club and I won’t say how much I dropped just to get a bbbj from one girl and a hi from another. You can also score a weekday trip to Hong Kong club for $500-800 total as girls there gongs for under $100 and the quality there is high. Biggest expense there would be the flight to San Diego.
Ksblkdom is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women