Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 12-25-2012, 05:47 AM   #181
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I was taught that you are responsible for any round you let loose.If your life isn't in danger depending on the area you live you may be prosecuted.If you haven't experienced it you need to STFU,because you don;t know what it is like.I do so fuck off ...
One always can appear most knowledgable by severely restricting the scope of their knowledge .... which you did so effectively ...

.."depending on the area you live you may be prosecuted" and

.. "I was taught"....

I'm sure that is the case in Mayberry.

And using your standard .... I will continue to post on the subject until the Mods say stop.

Do you have an MBA also?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:51 AM   #182
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
University of Phoenix?
That is what I had in mind, but figured it really doesn't matter. I have seen the "law book" they have to buy to "learn the law" and I have suffiicient familiarity with the curriculum to know they get zero instruction or exposure to the realities of crime and policing.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:01 AM   #183
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You conveniently missed my statement that you misstated the data that YOU presented. NY had the lower overall violent crime (per 100,000 people) (398 to 408) and murder rate (4.0 to 4.4) than Texas. Please go back and re-read my post..
I didn't miss the stats from the FBI UCR for 2011. 2012 is not out yet, obviously.

Any one with half a brain, who really wants to, can look it up, which is why I posted the website so they can look it up if they actually believe I provided wrong numbers in the mix. You are full of shit on two points ... your community and your knowledge of crime. You pluck something out of the Wall Street Journal and I use the FBI stats from UCR.

You don't like FBI stats, or do you? If you do then live with them.

They prove you wrong.

Are you talking about your education again? Mr. MBA-SarahCruse

Or are you suggesting something about my education?

I am beginning to think that based on your assessment of your intellect compared to others you moved to Texas so that you could look down on those here in Texas that did not graduate from high school. Is that because you have a 4,000 sg. ft. house with a pool and "hot tub" .... and your wife has traveld to 200 countries ... and you have reached a level of financial comfort ....? So you are "better" than others? Is that it? Is that all you got?
Old 12-25-2012, 06:11 AM   #184
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
How about Sarah-Cruse? Does that help?

I never wanted an MBA. It simply wasn't challenging enough academically. And it shows.

Didn't you think Bush was brilliant?

I really don't care where you went to school. I'm not impressed!

You are a petty, pansey from the fringes of Austin, Texas, and I can understand why your wife would spend her time going from country to country. Do you correct her typos also? With your dumb remarks?

Nor do I care if your house is 4000 sq feet with a pool and "hot tub".... silly boy. Not impressed with that either. In Cedar Park?
Mr. MBA-Wannabee. Sounds like you've been hitting the egg nog a little bit too hard this holiday season.

There is one HUGE difference between us. I KNOW I am not an expert in most areas. You THINK you are in expert in everything.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 06:12 AM   #185
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Hey, look on the bright side, ......
Looks like my assessment was correct:

"You remind me of the assholes who do 80 down the toll road and run up my ass while I am doing 65, then swerve 5 feet in front of me without using any turn indicator, while giving me the finger and that "look".... I guess YOU have a CHL and YOUR "duty" weapon IS on board with all that training?"

You are in dire need of anger management classes.

Does it make you feel more "intelligent" to call other people idiots when they disagree with your lame ass posts that are overburdened with whining and discontent? You're not. You're actually far less intelligent. It shows.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:14 AM   #186
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

SoulMate,

excellent post. Merry Christmas to you.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:18 AM   #187
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is one HUGE difference between us. I KNOW I am not an expert in most areas. You THINK you are in expert in everything.
I just know more about this topic than you. Enough said.

Also, what makes you think I want an MBA? Because you THINK it's remarkable?

You need to get out (of your ass) more and realize that having gone to "Syracuse" and having obtained an MBA, doesn't qualify you for squat as it relates to the current topic.

You actually believe you are better than others around you down here in Texas. Right? You trash the people and the laws.

What's wrong? You couldn't compete up there so you came down to the Austin area to "flex" your "mental muscles"? You're a mental midget with a wife that travels. Enough said.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:21 AM   #188
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

Or are you suggesting something about my education?

I am beginning to think that based on your assessment of your intellect compared to others you moved to Texas so that you could look down on those here in Texas that did not graduate from high school. Is that because you have a 4,000 sg. ft. house with a pool and "hot tub" .... and your wife has traveld to 200 countries ... and you have reached a level of financial comfort ....? So you are "better" than others? Is that it? Is that all you got?
Mr. MBA-Wannabee. Your drivel in your posts speaks for itself. You still haven't pointed out one statement that I've made and portrayed to be fact that is not indeed a fact. You constantly misread posts and then argue against them, making up the rules as you go along. As I said before, which you've obviously forgotten, is I don't compare myself to others to gain a sense of accomplishment.

If you want to come to Cedar Park for a "visit" I'll show you what else I've got. Idiot.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:25 AM   #189
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you want to come to Cedar Park for a "visit" I'll show you what else I've got. Idiot.
The last time I passed by "Cedar Park" it was a sign on a trailer park.

Not much changed in the way of class. Just more certificates.

Nothing there that interests me one bit. But you enjoy yourself, ok?
Old 12-25-2012, 06:26 AM   #190
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I just know more about this topic than you. Enough said.

Also, what makes you think I want an MBA? Because you THINK it's remarkable?

You need to get out (of your ass) more and realize that having gone to "Syracuse" and having obtained an MBA, doesn't qualify you for squat as it relates to the current topic.

You actually believe you are better than others around you down here in Texas. Right? You trash the people and the laws.

What's wrong? You couldn't compete up there so you came down to the Austin area to "flex" your "mental muscles"? You're a mental midget with a wife that travels. Enough said.
You have proven NOTHING other than your ignorance. You have not proven me wrong ONCE, yet I've proven you wrong numerous times. You don't like people whose opinions are different than your own. You look at your opinions as facts.

I stated FACTS about the educational system in Texas, nothing else. I stated that there are some laws in the state of Texas (one to be exact) that I disagree with. And from that you state I'm trashing the people and the laws .LEARN HOW TO READ AND COMPREHEND WHAT IS BEING STATED.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:29 AM   #191
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
The last time I passed by "Cedar Park" it was a sign on a trailer park.

Not much changed in the way of class. Just more certificates.

Nothing there that interests me one bit. But you enjoy yourself, ok?
Mr. MBA-Wannabee. Maybe you should get out and travel a bit more. It's probably a bit confining in your 1-room shack. Stifles the cognitive powers, if you have any, which you have not shown.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:31 AM   #192
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have proven NOTHING ....
Oh, yes, I have.

You can take the guy out of the TRAILER PARK, but ...

.... you can't take the TRAILER PARK out of the guy!

That would be you, speedy, = "the guy"!

CAN YOU READ AND COMPREHEND THAT?

Now, I have to go spend Christmas with my family and we have to be at the airport at around 11 a.m. See ya, Mr. Cedar Park.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:41 AM   #193
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1052104624]Oh, yes, I have.

Now, I have to go spend Christmas with my family and we have to be at the airport at around 11 a.m. See ya, Mr. Cedar Park.

QUOTE]

Mr. MBA-Wannabee,

So eloquently stated. As is your modus operandi, when you can't win an argument, call the other person names.

And in the future I would appreciate it if you would not make ANY comments/innuendos regarding my wife. There are some subjects that you should realize are taboo.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:30 AM   #194
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1052104634]
Quote:
Oh, yes, I have.

QUOTE]

Mr. MBA-Wannabee,

So eloquently stated. As is your modus operandi, when you can't win an argument, call the other person names.

And in the future I would appreciate it if you would not make ANY comments/innuendos regarding my wife. There are some subjects that you should realize are taboo.

That's funny. Dude, you brought her to this party.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:59 AM   #195
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
One always can appear most knowledgable by severely restricting the scope of their knowledge .... which you did so effectively ...

.."depending on the area you live you may be prosecuted" and

.. "I was taught"....

I'm sure that is the case in Mayberry.

And using your standard .... I will continue to post on the subject until the Mods say stop.

Do you have an MBA also?

Do you need a mba to know what is right or wrong/Apparently not as you have demonstrated.Go hide your ignorance somewhere else I am not impressed.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women