Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Questions for the Staff-Mississippi
Questions for the Staff-Mississippi Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2011, 09:44 PM   #1
saintsFanChris
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default I wrote a review but I didn't get PA credit, is it visible to others?

I know I didn't get PA credit for my review of Rosy. I shared all the detail I cared to and I am 100% fine with the consequences (i.e. no PA cred).

Q: Is this review visible to others?

Thanks,
-- Chris

PS: I checked Rosy's profile about an hour or so after I got the PM turning me down for PA cred and Rosy had no tab for reviews at the time (she should have had one because a mod already reviewed my post and ruled on whether or not I deserved PA credit for it). The review has NOT been removed (I can see it when I go on the Inde review section), so I was just curious about reviews and how long they took to get attached to the appropriate lady.
saintsFanChris is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:10 AM   #2
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsFanChris View Post
I know I didn't get PA credit for my review of Rosy. I shared all the detail I cared to and I am 100% fine with the consequences (i.e. no PA cred).

Q: Is this review visible to others?

Thanks,
-- Chris

PS: I checked Rosy's profile about an hour or so after I got the PM turning me down for PA cred and Rosy had no tab for reviews at the time (she should have had one because a mod already reviewed my post and ruled on whether or not I deserved PA credit for it). The review has NOT been removed (I can see it when I go on the Inde review section), so I was just curious about reviews and how long they took to get attached to the appropriate lady.
It's visible to me. Including TROTS.

It's going to be interesting for you now; based on past experience, I think that if you didn't get PA you're not going to see any "Private" comments anyone makes on the review. And if anyone's referencing anything you wrote in TROTS they have to put that material in "Private" tags, so it's possible that you'll miss out on some things being said.

I'll leave it to staff to answer your other questions.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:47 AM   #3
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

SFC:

It is visible to everyone. What I need to do now is assign it to Rosy's profile, which I will do shortly. I usually assign reviews a couple times a day, one of those times is right about now.

Thanks for posting the review and for your concern for Rosy. It was a positive review, and I suspect it will draw the attention of other guys.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:58 AM   #4
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS View Post
Thanks for posting the review and for your concern for Rosy. It was a positive review, and I suspect it will draw the attention of other guys.
Oh, definitely.

A lot of guys here are leery of taking the risk that they could take one for the team* when they see an unreviewed lady. Just the fact that someone here has seen her and has let them know that they probably won't have a bad experience will push a lot of guys off the fence about seeing her.

Cheers,

bcg

* Semantic nit: It's not "taking one for the team" when you see an unreviewed lady. It's only "taking one for the team" if you see an unreviewed lady and have a bad time. Get the terminology right! (This is one of bcg's pet peeves.**)

** "I don't have 'pet peeves'. I have major psychotic fuckin' hatreds." --George Carlin
Old 07-08-2011, 06:44 AM   #5
saintsFanChris
Valued Poster

The comments about how she put her time with me OVER answering her phone and the other thing(s) I mentioned, were things that I think are need to know about a provider.

BCG: I looked and I can still see the private data for **MY** review (and no one else's). I think that means I could follow any discussion thread fully.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:14 AM   #6
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
The comments about how she put her time with me OVER answering her phone and the other thing(s) I mentioned, were things that I think are need to know about a provider.
At the risk of offending against the rules, I did see that; I'm sure others w/PA can too. [JaG (or vic, if you're around--haven't seen you since I got back), if that's violating the "don't reveal TROTS" rule please edit "Private" tags in here.]

Quote:
BCG: I looked and I can still see the private data for **MY** review (and no one else's). I think that means I could follow any discussion thread fully.
Meaning you can see your TROTS? That's as should be. What I'm worried about is this...

A while ago I responded to a review; since I was quoting (or at least paraphrasing) TROTS I put my comments in "Private" tags. Shortly after that I got a PM from the reviewer asking about my comments; after trading a couple PMs it was clear that he seemed unable to see my "Private" comments (at the time we exchanged PMs he hadn't gotten PA for that review; I can't recall if he ever did or if that review just wasn't PA worthy).

I'm going to go back to that thread in a few minutes, and make a relevant posting with "Private" tags incorporated in them. Let me know (here, there, or via PM) whether you can see the "Private" comments. We'll nail this sucker down!

Cheers,

bcg (experimental scientist at heart)
Old 07-08-2011, 12:07 PM   #7
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

I've got no problem with the comments about the phone being public - it's the dirty details that need to remain private.

JaG

PS: BCG - I'm here!
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #8
saintsFanChris
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've got no problem with the comments about the phone being public - it's the dirty details that need to remain private.

JaG

That's a very rational position and that is why I worded my posts about her on this thread as I did. Keep of the good work JaG (and vic).
Old 07-10-2011, 05:08 PM   #9
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
I know you are, but I haven't seen vic since I've been back from hiatus.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 07-15-2011, 10:25 AM   #10
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
I know you are, but I haven't seen vic since I've been back from hiatus.

Cheers,

bcg
Hey BCG - my board time has been extremely curtailed lately, due to a variety of ongoing issues, which will continue for at least a few more weeks. Sorry for not responding to things in a timely manner!
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:48 AM   #11
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinms View Post
Hey BCG - my board time has been extremely curtailed lately, due to a variety of ongoing issues, which will continue for at least a few more weeks. Sorry for not responding to things in a timely manner!
I understand Ongoing Issues; I just got back from a six week hiatus myself (My Inconsiderate Employer thinking that what I do for it is more important than being a good role model for the riff-raff here).

While you've been unavoidably detained, your unindicted co-conspirator here (JaG) has been minding the store, so I wasn't complaining about things being neglected. Just wondering where you were and how you're doing. Now I know.

Cheers,

bcg

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women