Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339
Default Do you turn up the volume when touring?

Hi, I've been thinking of "taking this show on the road" and had some questions about touring and volume. Right now I am very low volume. I NEVER see more than one client in a day, hardly ever see more than one in a week. But, one date a week won't pay for any more than an over night in a different city. With the added cost of hotels, air, and other away from home expenses. I might could handle one a day (if I got the business), possibly 2 in a day (one lunch and one dinner date) but that is waaaayyy more than I'm used to.

So do the ladies that tour increase their volume on the road? Like someone that normally sees 1 to 2 a week would then see maybe 3 - 4 in a week or 2-3 in a 4 day trip?

Or am I totally off target?
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:18 PM   #2
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
Hi, I've been thinking of "taking this show on the road" and had some questions about touring and volume. Right now I am very low volume. I NEVER see more than one client in a day, hardly ever see more than one in a week. But, one date a week won't pay for any more than an over night in a different city. With the added cost of hotels, air, and other away from home expenses. I might could handle one a day (if I got the business), possibly 2 in a day (one lunch and one dinner date) but that is waaaayyy more than I'm used to.

So do the ladies that tour increase their volume on the road? Like someone that normally sees 1 to 2 a week would then see maybe 3 - 4 in a week or 2-3 in a 4 day trip?

Yes, I meet with more people when touring then being at home.

I normally see maybe 4 people a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less, but I can't even say I see a certain amount of people ever week, I can easily go multiple weeks without plans to have a date.

When I'm touring, I'm likely to see 3 in a week. The chances I'll see two people same day are pretty small. If I have a dinner date booked there's not a chance I'll book anything else that day.

Here's where I have a dilema. I have one short date booked that day, which is fine by me, I can go check out the city with my free day. Someone else writes wanting to see me that same day, and as hard as I try we can't seem to find another day where it will work for both of us.

What's the right thing to do? Do I tell him that I have another date that day and let him make the choice? Usually if it's someone I've seen multiple times, I'll bring up the possibility before the situation occurs, so I know where they stand on the issue. What happens if it's a new person, would they rather I took the date and said nothing?

I mean, they expect to be the only one I see and I have no desire to be dishonest or misleading. Do they want to know the truth of why I'm trying to reschedule for another day, or is ignorance bliss?
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:23 PM   #3
AvaAstor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5048
My ECCIE Reviews

Another question ladies.... You increase your volume, do you make them prebook the date and make a deposit?
AvaAstor is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:25 PM   #4
Nicolette Morgandy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1985
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never toured, so I'd love to hear the thoughts/feedback/suggestions of others in case the opportunity ever presents itself.
Nicolette Morgandy is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:31 PM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post

What's the right thing to do? Do I tell him that I have another date that day and let him make the choice? Usually if it's someone I've seen multiple times, I'll bring up the possibility before the situation occurs, so I know where they stand on the issue. What happens if it's a new person, would they rather I took the date and said nothing?

I mean, they expect to be the only one I see and I have no desire to be dishonest or misleading. Do they want to know the truth of why I'm trying to reschedule for another day, or is ignorance bliss?
Good question....I do not believe that a potential client is entitled to a window of exclusivity beyond what he has rented unless he wants to pay for it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:37 PM   #6
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvaAstor View Post
Another question ladies.... You increase your volume, do you make them prebook the date and make a deposit?

If someone isn't going to cover my flight costs and they want me to come into town to see them for a dinner date, I expect a deposit, and stay an extra time to see if I can meet any new people. I'm there anyway, I might as well stay a while. Should other prebookings come in, then I'm not going to ask for a deposit, I'll hope they follow through on their word.

If they claim they want to fly me into town, I ask for enough deposit to cover flights and hotel costs in case I'm stood up.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:38 PM   #7
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I agree with WTF in that I have no right to know how you spent your day. Having said that, I think I would avoid ladies who travel to my city because I think I would expect them to see as many men as possible to maximize their return and that is a turnoff to me. But, that probably pertains more to the ladies who charge a rather pedestrian fee for their time as opposed to a lady has a higher rate.

As I have mentioned in some other posts, I'm new with this, and so far, it hasn't been so good. So what do I know? LOL.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #8
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post

I'd take all the numbers you see regarding volume with a grain of salt as obviously it is good for marketing to appear low volume

There is an easy, low risk, even profitable way to "market test" how conducive you are to the stresses of being higher volume & that is try it in your home market. Try seeing clients on back to back days. Maybe even two in a day....who knows...whatever you think you might do on tour.

If you try it & can't/don't want to do it...the idea of touring becomes a non-starter. If you can/want to is becomes a financial analysis: how many/how long do you need to see clients to cover your touring costs (building in contingencies like cancellations) and deliver an acceptable return to you. If if makes sense give it a try....
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #9
Guest053011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneyrubble View Post
I agree with WTF in that I have no right to know how you spent your day. Having said that, I think I would avoid ladies who travel to my city because I think I would expect them to see as many men as possible to maximize their return and that is a turnoff to me. But, that probably pertains more to the ladies who charge a rather pedestrian fee for their time as opposed to a lady has a higher rate.

As I have mentioned in some other posts, I'm new with this, and so far, it hasn't been so good. So what do I know? LOL.
I can only speak for myself, but I think that's true. One short date for me is enough that I don't need to concern myself with a second, it's not big deal if nothing else comes in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I'd take all the numbers you see regarding volume with a grain of salt as obviously it is good for marketing to appear low volume

There is an easy, low risk, even profitable way to "market test" how conducive you are to the stresses of being higher volume & that is try it in your home market. Try seeing clients on back to back days. Maybe even two in a day....who knows...whatever you think you might do on tour.
Not necessarily. Once you pass a certain minimum requirement, the chances you'll get more then what she stated is pretty unheard of. I simply don't have the option of seeing more people in Toronto - where as when I'm traveling, people know I won't be there next week, so they're going to contact me during my stay.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:43 PM   #10
guest051510-1
Miss America

Quote:
I agree with WTF in that I have no right to know how you spent your day. Having said that, I think I would avoid ladies who travel to my city because I think I would expect them to see as many men as possible to maximize their return and that is a turnoff to me.
What if she traveled to your city just to see you? I have a friend in San Antonio that I have made the drive for on more than one occasion. I don't see anyone else but him when I'm there.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:51 PM   #11
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:

You have no right to know but can certainly ask....

You can also time your date so you are first (at least that day)

But then as I alluded to in another post, it really becomes a financial analysis...you can see what she charges, her minimum stay, estimate her expenses & get a decent estimate of at least how many she's seeing
Old 01-19-2010, 03:56 PM   #12
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:

Not necessarily. Once you pass a certain minimum requirement, the chances you'll get more then what she stated is pretty unheard of. I simply don't have the option of seeing more people in Toronto - where as when I'm traveling, people know I won't be there next week, so they're going to contact me during my stay.

You make a good point. It may not be as "easy" as I suggested, but there still may be some ways of managing your schedule such that you could simulate touring, but again, fair point, probably not as "easy" as I suggested.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:14 PM   #13
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel I have been blessed with my trips to Dallas. The gentlemen have been great. I let one particular gentleman know when I will be there and make plans around our dinner date. When he has flown me out there I didn't see anybody else. I had the time, but out of respect I only saw him.

The nights I have a dinner date I don't see anybody else that day. On days that I don't have a dinner date I try to see two people. I'm not very accommodating though. I book dates on my clock. Noonish and after 7pm. I don't know why but I love a nap after my noon appointment.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:14 PM   #14
guest051510-1
Miss America

Quote:
... I can easily go multiple weeks without plans to have a date.
I hear you, it can be feast or famine in this business. Sometimes the mail box is full of suitable suitors and you have to turn some away and other times you have to check your website to make sure the email address is still listed.

And just when you think no one cares, you get an invite for a week in the islands. Gotta love the ride!
Old 01-19-2010, 04:19 PM   #15
guest051510-1
Miss America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I feel I have been blessed with my trips to Dallas. The gentlemen have been great...
I have been wanting to do a tour of Dallas, but I don't want to go when you're there, Ansley. I would love to meet you next time you visit Houston, but I'm afraid if I go to Dallas when you're there - all the good ones will be taken.