Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2010, 05:11 PM   #16
reesec
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5898
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I see it this way.
A male pimp, agency owner, manager etc can NEVER be a provider. He will always need a 'staff' to run his business.

A female pimp, agency owner, manager, does not NEED a staff to run her business.
Push comes to shove, if she gets a call and not a girl around she can do it herself. Most have and will.

I find it hard to grasp the reality that there are those who will work hard and give their money to someone who can't return the favor, for a lack of better terms.

Simply put:
You can make $ without them.
They can't make $ without you.
reesec is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:20 PM   #17
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Ruby, I have read your post and looked at your showcase.

It seems I have a little credibility in Dallas with some people. If you would like to move in with me, I am sure after a month or two, I would know if you had a pimp. I am just here to help.

You are a cutie. Best of luck to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Is there any difference between a guy that runs an Agency and a Pimp???

What about Agencies run by a lady???
yes.

A reputable male agency owner earns his money. an agency owner provides the incall, does the advertising, screening, and booking and pays all the expenses out of his end. All the girl has to do is show up. He actually works for it and only takes a percentage, usually 30-40%, some as high as 50%, but that is a lot if they are not getting you the high dollar tipping clients that book multiple hours. The girl is simply choosing to outsource the back office stuff to someone else and can leave at anytime without fear of violence or retribution.

A pimp takes a girls most or all of the money for "the family", keeps her dependent because she does not own where she lives, the car she drives, or the big screen TV she watches. He does not book, screen, and often is not even doing the advertising. The most he is doing is providing an incall to use.

There is a huge difference.

It is not popular for males to own and run agencies, but they do. In fact, it has been my observation that some of the male agency owners are far nicer than their female counterparts to both the client and especially the provider. That is a general observation and I am sure everyone knows an agency owner who is a really bad guy. I remember one her in Dallas that was particularly shady.

Back to Ruby... Glad you are on your own. You are young and beautiful. Take a percentage of each appointment and save some money. That is the biggest tragedy for us men to watch is a gal make a pile of money and a year later she is broke and has nothing to show for it. Be safe and screen!
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:21 PM   #18
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

i have always worked on my own site and schedule and sometimes wished i had an assistant..lol..but i don't understand working for an agency or pimp and handing a portion of the gifts over...
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:48 AM   #19
Guest122010
Account Disabled

User ID: 45254
My ECCIE Reviews

Just got on here and read everything. Yes I agree having a pimp was stupid. He was pointless. Lol once he realized I realized that he went on to the next dumb person I'm sure. Lol the funny thing is girls think their pimps care. But in all reality they don't care if you fell off tomorrow. As long as you make money now. Lol he's probally reading this now.

All respect to the independent girls!!!! Fuck pimps!
Guest122010 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:54 AM   #20
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Red View Post
Just got on here and read everything. Yes I agree having a pimp was stupid. He was pointless. Lol once he realized I realized that he went on to the next dumb person I'm sure. Lol the funny thing is girls think their pimps care. But in all reality they don't care if you fell off tomorrow. As long as you make money now. Lol he's probally reading this now.

All respect to the independent girls!!!! Fuck pimps!
By your pics you will do just fine as an independent. Your pics are hot.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 07:41 AM   #21
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Dallas View Post
And why does it matter if you do have a pimp or you don't?? It's your business--as long as you provide the service you offer and are a danger to no one who gives a FUCK???
This is one of the most stupid posts that I've seen. It matters because many guys won't see a provider if they think she has a pimp. Pimps mistreat girls/ladies and keep most of their money. Why the fuck would we want to give our money to so low-life, scum bag pimp? If he wants to make money, let him go suck suck a smelly cock and lick some hairy balls.
BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:30 AM   #22
newtodallas
Registered Member

Ruby Red - Nice to know you do not have a pimp. I had met you and Christina Dior separately a couple of months before at Austin. I moved to Dallas this week. You were the first folks I wanted to visit. But looks like Christina Dior is not available anymore. I also looked at other posts in the forum. There are some scary posts about Christina Dior and her health. Hope all is well with her.What happened to her? Can you please clarify.
newtodallas is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:24 PM   #23
newtodallas
Registered Member

Ruby - Do you mind clarifying? I think most people on this forum know that you were providing doubles with her. So, this will help you as well
newtodallas is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:45 PM   #24
ChrisM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtodallas View Post
Ruby Red - Nice to know you do not have a pimp. I had met you and Christina Dior separately a couple of months before at Austin. I moved to Dallas this week. You were the first folks I wanted to visit. But looks like Christina Dior is not available anymore. I also looked at other posts in the forum. There are some scary posts about Christina Dior and her health. Hope all is well with her.What happened to her? Can you please clarify.
NtD sounds like you might be Ruby's former "business associate" LOL
ChrisM is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:49 PM   #25
ChrisM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEddie View Post
This is one of the most stupid posts that I've seen. It matters because many guys won't see a provider if they think she has a pimp. Pimps mistreat girls/ladies and keep most of their money. Why the fuck would we want to give our money to so low-life, scum bag pimp? If he wants to make money, let him go suck suck a smelly cock and lick some hairy balls.
BigEddie obviously Jackie Dallas was typing that while her pimp was rubbing against her!
ChrisM is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:12 AM   #26
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Dallas View Post
And why does it matter if you do have a pimp or you don't?? It's your business--as long as you provide the service you offer and are a danger to no one who gives a FUCK???
Having a pimp changes everything. If you get a NCNS im sure a pimp would give you a pat on the back and tell you nice try. If you think having a pimp is ok then i feel sorry for you, but hey its your life live it as you like. Dontt worry he's only taking a large cut for doing nothing for you. . . . . Im just sayin.

Ruby Red, glad you dont have one anymore and best of luck to you. My advice is do your thing and dont listen to the bullshit. Your a pretty girl who will do well on her own, you may want to consider traveling if you feel as if Dallas isnt going well for you.
Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women