Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2010, 12:35 AM   #16
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I look for just an attractive woman. She doesn't have to be a model. Thru her ad I like a bit of intelligence to show up. A nice review background. I can't stand ghetto language in an ad. Even if that's how you talk in everyday life clean it up a little when you place an ad.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:03 AM   #17
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Fairly simple for me. Does she offer the services I am looking for. Do I find her reasonably attractive. Can I afford her time. If she posts here or on a board, do I like personality. If all these line up at the time I'm looking for someone then I'll contact them.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:52 AM   #18
catadrioptic
Registered Member

I look initially at the photo quality. Self portrait,cell phone pics just come off as cheesy to me. Invest in some decent pics if you are advertising yourself. Secondly I look at how the ad is worded...not that Im a spelling genius but misspelled words intentional or not is indicative of either laziness (spell check is standard on most browsers these days)or lack of education.The general gist of the ad is important. Reviews are a definite plus!
catadrioptic is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:33 AM   #19
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default What I look for

First of all and WITH ALL APOLOGIES TO LONDON RAYNE(I make a huge exception for her)........if the ad has the woman sticking her butt out in my face in the photos I pass on it. Then if Greek is offered I for sure mark her out. I look for a petite woman with education and maturity and someone that I feel with enjoy my company.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:49 AM   #20
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by catadrioptic View Post
I look initially at the photo quality. Self portrait,cell phone pics just come off as cheesy to me. Invest in some decent pics if you are advertising yourself. Secondly I look at how the ad is worded...not that Im a spelling genius but misspelled words intentional or not is indicative of either laziness (spell check is standard on most browsers these days)or lack of education.The general gist of the ad is important. Reviews are a definite plus!
I pefer the cell pics to be better due to the fact it shows who a person really is and are updated much more often. With 'professional' photos you are going to see a photo after the proper lighting, poseing, props, airbrushing...and they MIGHT be within a year of being taken.

what are your reasons to prefering the professionaly done pics?
Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post
First of all and WITH ALL APOLOGIES TO LONDON RAYNE(I make a huge exception for her)........if the ad has the woman sticking her butt out in my face in the photos I pass on it. Then if Greek is offered I for sure mark her out. I look for a petite woman with education and maturity and someone that I feel with enjoy my company.
Why if she offers greek you are not interested?
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:34 AM   #21
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I actually like cell pics as well cause it gives an element of the real her. Would you be more turned on if a provider texted you a pic taken by a photographer or one she snapped of herself. I'd prefer the latter. Or ladder however you spell it lol.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:03 AM   #22
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post

LMAO thanks! I offer greek but only to guys who are less than average size, and generally not very often...i.e. my a hole is not worn out from too much abuse. I also charge quite a lot for that service for that very reason, so every guy is not lining up for that one service knowing it's always available.

Agree with the other guy on presentation. It's not what you do but how you do it. If you can't properly market yourself, you are only going to attract other people who don't much care either. It says a lot about you as a professional all the way around. Nothing wrong with putting your best foot forward in ANY business you partake in....also correlates to how detailed you might be in other areas including promptness, hygiene, and how you keep your overall surroundings. I mean if everything about you is sloppy and sub par, what makes a guy want to think that will change when he gets there?
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:29 AM   #23
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Eccie Addict spoke quite well for me, although I'd add that I like a sense that the lady will carry on an interesting conversation. That does not mean that you need a graduate degree in (pick your field.) It does mean that you listen well and are willing to share ideas, opinions and experiences. {Always, bearing in mind bounds of privacy on both our parts.} Also, a reputation for reasonable TCB skills is a huge help. Personally, no matter what the level of visual appeal a lady may have, I won't invest vast amounts of time in trying to track her down to set up a session.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:35 AM   #24
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Offerings

I am devastated to learn of your Greek offerings limited tho they may be. Alas.

Greek for me just fits into an area of my mind that says; "it just doesn't make any sense to me." Ergo because my rational thinking dominates I can't fathom why anyone else would think it is ok. Once a year during my physical reaffirms my feelings. lol

I personally also think it is demeaning to the provider and cedes dominance to the male and I want someone who is my equal or better.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:47 AM   #25
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Agree with the other guy on presentation. It's not what you do but how you do it. If you can't properly market yourself, you are only going to attract other people who don't much care either. It says a lot about you as a professional all the way around. Nothing wrong with putting your best foot forward in ANY business you partake in....also correlates to how detailed you might be in other areas including promptness, hygiene, and how you keep your overall surroundings. I mean if everything about you is sloppy and sub par, what makes a guy want to think that will change when he gets there?

I agree totally. I myself do not do the revolving door at Macy's. It is all about presentation. Everyone likes Christmas.... so unwrapping the package is part of the fun.
naughtynatale is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:50 AM   #26
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my! Your mind has been warped baby! If she likes it how can it be demeaning? I did have a guy refuse to let me kneel for a bj suggesting it made me beneath him...culture thing.

You don't have to partake in it, but many ladies like it. I know I do, but moreso with a real BF since I do find it is more invasive, and must be done by someone who is delicate with the female form.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:21 AM   #27
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

I love greek, and everyone here should know how I just love to get down on my knees for a good facial! Your thinking is off I think....for it is the lady who ALWAYS dominates in the bed room.
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:46 AM   #28
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Attractions

Ok Ok I admit some of my thinking is possibly warped but not in this area for ME. A woman on her knees in front of me is a Gift and I always accept. I thought that her being on her knees was only because she was more comfortable.lol

The gist of the thread was about what pleased a person or drew their interest. I just expressed MY opinion and would never ever foist my views on anyone else.

If I knew I would never patronize a tea bagger or a republican provider or anyone that drove a Hyundai, Daewoo, or Kia either.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:50 AM   #29
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Damn you!! I am a Republican who loves tea bagging lmao!! I do drive a Mercedes though...is that better? LOL!
Old 11-30-2010, 10:00 AM   #30
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default What draws you ...

London I am making every possible effort to grant you access. lol

Greek Republican would require incredible bipartisanship on our part and of course I would need to know if the Mercedes is AMG? That might do it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women