Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2010, 10:18 AM   #31
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:11 PM   #32
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Damn you!! I am a Republican who loves tea bagging lmao!! I do drive a Mercedes though...is that better? LOL!
I'd probably opt to pass. I'm not into Greek so that's OK. But between the CBJ, your age, being a Republican, and your fee, it's doubtful you'd pass my screening.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:27 PM   #33
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

First, I look at the pictures. From that, I know whether or not to pursuit the provider any further. If she passes the attractiveness test, then it is on to her menu/services. I want to hear what she says she offers and at what rates. Then, I look at the reviews to see if their is independent verification that she is who she says she is and performs as advertised. Finally, I will go back to the pictures and look at them to see if I am really attracted to her and if it looks like she is hiding something. If the provider passes all those tests, then I might consider contacting her
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:09 PM   #34
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I'd probably opt to pass. I'm not into Greek so that's OK. But between the CBJ, your age, being a Republican, and your fee, it's doubtful you'd pass my screening.

She has alot of good things but to me her don'ts remove her from my list
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:00 PM   #35
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

London-- a teabagging GOP provider who likes Greek but from small to medium endowed men..... We need to meet
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:27 PM   #36
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Damn you!! I am a Republican who loves tea bagging lmao!! I do drive a Mercedes though...is that better? LOL!

London,

You had me at hello
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:05 AM   #37
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Three words: see eye em

Though some may argue em is not a word.
Satyrrical is online now   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:04 AM   #38
FLWrite
Account Disabled

Very nice post, EV. Good question. After one has hobbied long enough, I guess he develops a sixth sense about what he enjoys most and can begin to sense which ladies might be most fitting for that. For me, I've never preferred ladies who demanded too much in their website language (diplomacy is key), had too many "rules", or busily told me how busy they were. If they have been married to their phones, I usually pass. As I think my way through my response, I think it might be the providers who are less high-strung, more genuine, and easier to TCB with whom I favor. So I agree with some other posters. It's not really about pictures for me. I favor different things than some others anyway in the looks department. I favor genuineness, friendliness, and a little humility. If those things come through in the review, website, etc., I usually take note.

PS - I do have two little special things that I do look for (always!) but like all hobbyists, I keep those to myself! LOL.
FLWrite is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:29 AM   #39
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
CBJ..say what lol. Honey CIM twice in an hour is a standard date with me...you sure you got the right London lol. And what the heck is wrong with my age? I had more formal education at 22 than many women at 40, and in 3 years of providing I have only been late once, and had to cancel once. Add to that my response time to emails is less than 10 min. I have been in business mgmt. since I was in high school, so age means nothing dear. Add to that at 18 I was dating guys in their 30's, so you can just ask someone about the extras lol.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:35 AM   #40
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default London

CIM twice in an hour.

I now no longer care about your politics or geography I am smitten to the core!

Le bon temps roulier! twice in an hour geez loueez!
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 06:54 PM   #41
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Below.

Quote:
CBJ..say what lol. Honey CIM twice in an hour is a standard date with me Probably so you don't have to fuck the guy, but even then, you don't swallow...(you've said so in the "does it really taste that bad" thread), so I call BS....you sure you got the right London lol. Yeah, I do. And I think you posted fantasy here. You've become a legend in your own mind. And what the heck is wrong with my age? You're way too young to fit my profile of a desirable provider. I had more formal education at 22 than many women at 40 Shit, London, education plays a very small role in this business, and that has been true since the beginning of time. You may be book smart, but common sense...well that's a big problem with highly educated people. , and in 3 years of providing I have only been late once, and had to cancel once. I'll admit, you're probably better than average when it comes to TCB, but that doesn't make up for the other shit. Add to that my response time to emails is less than 10 min. This is just fucking unbelievable. 'Nuf said. I have been in business mgmt. since I was in high school, so age means nothing dear. Bull shit!!! It is consistently an item that hobbyists refer to when listing the things they consider in deciding to see a lady. A lot prefer the more mature ladies (see the mature v. young thread). Add to that at 18 I was dating guys in their 30's, This is no big deal. Most 30 yo's think with their dicks, and can be taken in easily by a 14 yo, so you doing it at 18 is not impressive at all. so you can just ask someone about the extras lol.
In the end, London, you need to get real about your abilities, what you have to offer, your prices (which, IMHO, are high for what you offer), and the high rating you give yourself. I think others might look at you more realistically. Like I said, I'd pass.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #42
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

WTF since when did you become my pimp lol. I charge and offer whatever I want, and I am not asking you or anyone else to see me. I know girls at over a grand who don't swallow...what is your point? Just because you are spoiled to getting all that for cheap, does not give you the right to put that same tag on anoher provider. Oh wait it's back to that ole "If you charge this, you must do that," "if you are this old you can't make that" bla bla bla.

Don't get mad because I blew your bogus theories on what equals a mature professional, because honey age has NOTHING to do with it! You don't know how I run my business, what I provide because OH my you won't pay for VIP on any board lol. If you did, you could read over 80 reviews all saying the same damn thing. Next!

Well, when you start making money of MY menu you can tell me what to do hon. For now I think I will stick with being an INDEPENDENT who can do as I please...thanks. I mean seriously who made you hobby king that can dictate to me or ANYONE for that matter what they feel they are worth?

I didn't say I swallowed, but CIM is not that is it? If a guy CAN go twice, it's on the table each and every time. I guess you are in the room. How dare you call me on something you have no clue about! Ask ANY guy who has ever contacted me AND INCLUDED REFERENCES...it's 10 min. dude really! Now of course not at 3 in the morning, but if I am awake that is how fast it is...duh it's called a Blackberry! You can also ask any girl who has needed a reference lol. Again, next!

I don't know where you are from love but 4 bills is not exactly HDH status, and I know many women charging much more for a hell of a lot less lmao....and GETTING IT!

You can sit here all day and try to rip apart every piece of my life and the way I do things but guess what..you don't know lol. You seriously don't. You can't back up a single thing you have said, but I can. I have the proof...where is yours? You said I offered Cbj and I called you on it because I have never offered that. Then you make a crack on my age which is fine, but your reasoning for not seeing younger providers is ludicrous because as with anything, there are always exceptions. Being old does not make you good....if that were the case every older guy I see would be able to make me climb the walls...hmm maybe one in ten!!

As for common sense...hmm if you only knew lol. I have enough of that not to be manipulated by guys who think they know what we should charge and what we should do lol. I am as real as it gets honey, so don't act as if you know a thing about me, my life, or certainly my business because you don't.

You don't think I am aware there are better looking girls for cheaper...duh no brainer. I am also aware there is more bang for the buck out there...not my problem and not how I have ever marketed myself. What they do or charge has nothing to do with ME. No one asked you if you wanted to see me lol. The comment was not warranted. It is not about who will see London...it's about older vs. younger. Pay attention...I don't get my business from Eccie lol. I just play here.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:29 PM   #43
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
WTF since when did you become my pimp lol. I charge and offer whatever I want, and I am not asking you or anyone else to see me. I know girls at over a grand who don't swallow...what is your point? Just because you are spoiled to getting all that for cheap, does not give you the right to put that same tag on anoher provider. Oh wait it's back to that ole "If you charge this, you must do that," "if you are this old you can't make that" bla bla bla.

Don't get mad because I blew your bogus theories on what equals a mature professional, because honey age has NOTHING to do with it! You don't know how I run my business, what I provide because OH my you won't pay for VIP on any board lol. If you did, you could read over 80 reviews all saying the same damn thing. Next!

Well, when you start making money of MY menu you can tell me what to do hon. For now I think I will stick with being an INDEPENDENT who can do as I please...thanks. I mean seriously who made you hobby king that can dictate to me or ANYONE for that matter what they feel they are worth? I didn't say I swallowed, but CIM is not that is it? If a guy CAN go twice, it's on the table each and everytime. I guess you are in the room. How dare you call me on something you have no clue about! Ask ANY guy who has ever contacted me AND INCLUDED REFERENCES...it's 10 min. dude really! Now of course not at 3 in the morning, but if I am awake that is how fast it is...duh it's called a Blackberry!

I don't know where you are from love but 4 bills is not exactly HDH status, and I know many women charging much more for a hell of a lot less lmao....and GETTING IT!

You can sit here all day and try to rip apart every piece of my life and the way I do things but guess what..you don't know lol. You seriously don't. You can't back up a single thing you have said, but I can. I have the proof...where is yours? You said I offered Cbj and I called you on it because I have never offered that. Then you make a crack on my age which is fine, but your reasoning for not seeing younger providers is ludicrous because as with anything, there are always exceptions. Being old does not make you good....if that were the case every older guy I see would be able to make me climb the walls...hmm maybe one in ten!!

As for common sense...hmm if you only knew lol. I have enough of that not to be manipulated by guys who think they know what we should charge and what we should do lol. I am as real as it gets honey, so don't act as if you know a thing about me, my life, or certainly my business because you don't.
DAYUM! You're younger than I thought. It's way too easy to push your buttons.

Just for the record: I never tried to tell you how to run your business or say what to charge. I only said I'd take a pass on you and I listed MY reasons. You just assumed I was trying to tell you how to run your business. I wasn't. I really don't care how you run your business. I'm just saying it doesn't attract me. Now it's your turn not to care.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #44
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You don't affect me dude...I just like a good debate where my points are easy to prove lol. You were a big MEANIE and I am not playing with you any more!

And yes you did tell me how to run my business. You flat out said I charge way too much for what I offer. Really? I offer EVERYTHING except a deposit down my throat lol.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #45
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
You don't affect me dude...I just like a good debate where my points are easy to prove lol. You were a big MEANIE and I am not playing with you any more!

And yes you did tell me how to run my business. You flat out said I charge way too much for what I offer. Really? I offer EVERYTHING except a deposit down my throat lol.
A MEANIE??? I'm so hurt!

No, what I said was, and I quote, "your prices (which, IMHO, are high for what you offer)" was an opinion of mine. I did not say, flat out, "you charge way too much for what you offer." As a hobbyist, I'm allowed to determine whether or not I think a lady's fees are within an acceptable range. That is MY opinion. The lady obviously has a different one.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women