Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2010, 07:20 AM   #1
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Lightbulb New Provider (CL,BP Maybe) Reviews Suggestion

I think the ladies are going to absolutely hate this idea, but it is made out of a lack of knowledge and frustration.

Some of us look all over for reviews of ladies in which we are interested, only to come up dry. I would be more willing to see a variety of ladies if I had some assurance of the quality of our time together.

I am, however, extremely hesitant to take the plunge (so to speak, lol) w/o a previous review.

I would suggest that new providers, or those on CL/BP that have not been reviewed (some are highly reviewed) offer a discount to proven reviewers for the purpose of obtaining a review. After all, a lady's reputation (and ability to charge a premium for her time) is based on consistently good reviews--which necessarily must start with that first review.

In this way, the KB on ladies would increase substantially.

Just a suggestion for the ladies. It is not aimed at those ladies who are already reviewed, but those who have created the frustration I feel.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:09 AM   #2
Guest022210
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

While I really like the idea of a discount of any kind. Could you really trust a review from a client who knew a discount might be riding on it. It's hard enough to believe everything you read as it is.
Guest022210 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:33 AM   #3
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

I don't know about on eccie..but if anyone found out that freebies were given in exchange for reviews..it was seriously frowned upon.. As was advertising discounts for reviews..whether enforced or not..who knows..but you wanna seriously begin to lose cred as a hobbyiest..engage in discounts for reviews.. other hobbyiest will generally want nothing to do with you..

That being said, alot of this hobby is based off of good info being exchanged and making "educated" decisions so to speak, however there also has to be those adventurous souls willing to TOFTT or take the plunge on new girls.. those guys do exist.. I was new at once, others have all been new etc..but if your good as a provider at what you do, word will get around and a rate drop just to get a review wouldn't be needed..

guess what..drop the rates for "reviews" and guys will wonder why they can't get that EVERYTIME if they review..i mean she was willing to work once for that rate.. etc etc..it opens pandora's box..

also its not the girl(s) I see complaining or frustrated.. its the guy(s) at times scared to take a leap..yet you want her to offer a cheaper rate to guys who are known to review so they can still take the leap and waste money so you then can make an educated decision on whether to spend your money? correct? or was you saying you was one that is a known reviewer?

Besides..reviews or not.. if the girl is on top of her game..the backchannel talks from respected guys will be taking place, the word will be getting around and guys can make decisions off that..and the girls business will then increase based off that and she didn't even have to work for less then she thought she was worth..way to go her.. that is of course if thats truly what you was worried about, was her ability to earn a good wage

discounts in exchange= bad idea for all those involved, provider and hobbyiest in the long run
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:06 AM   #4
Bimboknocker
Lifetime Premium Access

as you said, when someone on bp is good she gets a good review. They do put ads on bp to get their name out there, but if they are good, they are also on the legit sites. Usually backpage and quality really don't fit in the same sentence.
Bimboknocker is online now   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:23 AM   #5
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

bimboknocker..i wasn't gonna be the one to say it..but ditto.. bp and quality usually don't fit..

As a side note..there is nothing outright wrong about searching on CL and BP..plenty of guys that like the thrill of the unknown, finding diamonds in the rough etc etc..

However..if one is worried about not getting a good session or toftt etc.. is CL and BP really the place to be doing your hobbying? I mean it takes guys that know the risk and are willing to live with that risk of being burnt in order to search for their next "find" or whatever.

If that is a fear, wouldn't sticking to known girls or atleast more reviewed girls the smarter way to go and stay off cl and bp where it can be "iffy" at best? And once they were reviewed good here are they truly BP and CL girls still? even tho they might not advertise here, that mystique is gone now that they have been verefied by trusted hobbyiest therefore the need to look on bp and cl is pointless since they are now on a site you trust..i guess its all just to confusing

that and I don't think many like the idea of 1 hobbyiest wanting another hobbyiest to do all the work, spend all the money just so hobbyiest 1 can make an informed decision.. sometimes you gotta put in your own work and money to enjoy a ladies time and not depend on everyone else to do the work first..
Old 01-03-2010, 11:50 AM   #6
kittendd
Account Disabled

User ID: 3164
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking reviews

I agree with Charles however I disagree with the whole review process.
Providers have bad days just like everyone else does.
A provider should be consider legimate based on her level of service etc not whether or not she has alot of positive reviews or is reviewed on the board such as aspd , p411 etc..
I will point out there are alot of quality providers who ask not to be reviewed for whatever reasons.
Bp and cr should have nothing to do with the legimaticy of a provider
kittendd is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:27 PM   #7
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

Unforunately I disagree with "providers have bad days".. humm no...since the very basis of being a provider is being on top of your game, you have your shit together, your on time, your return calls and emails, you provide good consistent service, you attempt to make sure every client leaves with the feelings you want him to..

"bad days" can't occur.. unless your willing to either give the guy a refund since the PROVIDER was having a bad day.. and/or decline to see guys if you are feeling like you are having a bad day

to work, to take someones money, and have a "bad day" is not acceptable..if its something the client did..perhaps that is different.. but a "bad day" is just an excuse..an excuse to be bad at your job when you want or to provide someone you may not "like" bad service.

we are paid to be "on our game" not to have bad days..ya i know..the saps will say "providers have outside lives the effect them"..then if thats the case, you don't take the call that day..bottom line..if your life is so hectic that you my potentially provide bad service..you decline the date..

fact is..i love reviews..I think it keeps providers honest..it doesn't allow escape goats, it exposes those that need exposing..

and it was stated a provider should be consider legitmate based on on her level of service not whether she has a lot of positive reviews..

humm...how is anyone suppose to know if a providers service is HIGH LEVEL? if there is no reviews lol? suppose to take her word for it? find out after you spend money on her that she isn't high level? lol..

reviews do just that..they notify who has great service and who doesn't..

CL and BP have so many fakes, false pics, its known that exist..thats why people question whether girls on there are legit.. once reviewed here..guys can then make informed decisions
Old 01-03-2010, 12:32 PM   #8
heresy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
Unforunately I disagree with "providers have bad days".. humm no...since the very basis of being a provider is being on top of your game, you have your shit together, your on time, your return calls and emails, you provide good consistent service, you attempt to make sure every client leaves with the feelings you want him to..

"bad days" can't occur.. unless your willing to either give the guy a refund since the PROVIDER was having a bad day.. and/or decline to see guys if you are feeling like you are having a bad day

to work, to take someones money, and have a "bad day" is not acceptable..if its something the client did..perhaps that is different.. but a "bad day" is just an excuse..an excuse to be bad at your job when you want or to provide someone you may not "like" bad service.

we are paid to be "on our game" not to have bad days..ya i know..the saps will say "providers have outside lives the effect them"..then if thats the case, you don't take the call that day..bottom line..if your life is so hectic that you my potentially provide bad service..you decline the date..

fact is..i love reviews..I think it keeps providers honest..it doesn't allow escape goats, it exposes those that need exposing..

and it was stated a provider should be consider legitmate based on on her level of service not whether she has a lot of positive reviews..

humm...how is anyone suppose to know if a providers service is HIGH LEVEL? if there is no reviews lol? suppose to take her word for it? find out after you spend money on her that she isn't high level? lol..

reviews do just that..they notify who has great service and who doesn't..

CL and BP have so many fakes, false pics, its known that exist..thats why people question whether girls on there are legit.. once reviewed here..guys can then make informed decisions
heresy is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:37 PM   #9
Bimboknocker
Lifetime Premium Access

I have tried bp several times in the past, and never found a gem there. I have been taken several times and have had to freebreeze the room once I got her run out. No if they can't be on a legit site, there not legit. If anyone thinks bp is the standard, I would wonder if they know much about the hobby.
Bimboknocker is online now   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #10
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimboknocker View Post
I have tried bp several times in the past, and never found a gem there. I have been taken several times and have had to freebreeze the room once I got her run out. No if they can't be on a legit site, there not legit. If anyone thinks bp is the standard, I would wonder if they know much about the hobby.

LMAO.. that is too funny, and what makes it so funny is the truth that is probably there..lol

a few gems may be found on CL from time to time.. but geez.. i think when a general community agrees that usually nothing good comes from CL or Bp..its pretty standard..

few years back, i knew more than a few girls that wouldn't even see guys that were known users of CL or BP.. I also knew girls that wouldn't see guys that used CL or BP and didn't have or wasn't on aspd or a trusted site.

back to the topic at hand.. in the end, i think that

#1 a hobbyiest that openly engaged in discounted rates for his reviews wouldn't be trusted nor viewed as reputable at that point

#2 a provider seeking to do that gains nothing in the long run, since then every guy wants to know why he can't have that rate, you put yourself at the mercy of that guys thoughts of you and at a discounted rate..

its really a no win situation even when done right..

its best girls place their rates where they are comfortable, guys don't haggle and if you can't afford and/or are scared then is it really worth it to schedule wiht the girl

i mean if im scared of being burned..will i really be able to have a good time? prolly no
Old 01-03-2010, 05:10 PM   #11
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

"#1 a hobbyiest that openly engaged in discounted rates for his reviews wouldn't be trusted nor viewed as reputable at that point
#2 a provider seeking to do that gains nothing in the long run, since then every guy wants to know why he can't have that rate, you put yourself at the mercy of that guys thoughts of you and at a discounted rate.."

I agree. I think this sums up the problems with that approach. And, the comments about smelling up the room... too funny! Disgusting, but also funny!
willro is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #12
Guest022210
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I think if you look on backpage tonight you will find several ladies who all have been well reviewed and give great service.
Guest022210 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:27 PM   #13
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookin4 View Post
I think if you look on backpage tonight you will find several ladies who all have been well reviewed and give great service.
I'm not sure about "several". . . . but yeah, sure. . . it happens! Thing is. . . where did they get reviewed and earn their legitimacy? Generally speaking.... it's not until they are found by members of a site like this one , that they become considered legitimate. . . . at least , not by me!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:51 PM   #14
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
I'm not sure about "several". . . . but yeah, sure. . . it happens! Thing is. . . where did they get reviewed and earn their legitimacy? Generally speaking.... it's not until they are found by members of a site like this one , that they become considered legitimate. . . . at least , not by me!

Giz

ding ding ding..we have winner #2 step up and claim your prize...oh wait..there is no prize..nevermind

as i said in an earlier post..at the point they become reviewed her and that makes the legitimate are they really cl and bp girls still? or is that just 1 avenue they now use?
Old 01-04-2010, 05:40 AM   #15
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
But Giz, aren't you the one who found at least one (and I'm thinking more) gems on CL (or was it BP? ... damn my incipient senility) and steered her/them to ASPD?

Based on what I've read about guys getting burned on CL or BP (everything from having money stolen, to just a bad provider experience (intense upsell, rushing, not providing full time allotted--the "paid 60 minute rate for a half-hour or less" phenomenon), to becoming the victim of an incall LEO sting), I'd never see a lady off BP or CL unless I knew for a fact that she'd been well reviewed on a site I trust. And I wouldn't trust her word for her being reviewed on say, TER or another such site until I saw the reviews for myself. Too little time and money, and too many reputable providers that I know I want to see to waste my time/money taking it for the team.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote