Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2017, 11:30 AM   #226
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
I can't help myself. I'm locked behind this ongoing pile of study work because I'm taking 20 credits of advanced physics classes. I can't do anything. I can't work or go out looking for women to bang. I can't go out and try to make money. I really can't do anything. I worked 55 hours a week last summer and I made a total of 1400 dollars. I have days where I have to skip eating. My life is shit and I don't have time to fix it.
Ah! You are running out of anything that remotely resembles a sane post. An advanced physics student working for two-something an hour. Next you will tell us those 55 hour weeks were doing brain surgery in an illegal chop shop, while taking on-line courses to be an astronaut.

What a pathetic little joke you are. But it is great fun to read, along the lines of watching old Three Stooges shows or the demented chimp at tbe zoo.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 12:39 PM   #227
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Ah! You are running out of anything that remotely resembles a sane post. An advanced physics student working for two-something an hour. Next you will tell us those 55 hour weeks were doing brain surgery in an illegal chop shop, while taking on-line courses to be an astronaut.

What a pathetic little joke you are. But it is great fun to read, along the lines of watching old Three Stooges shows or the demented chimp at tbe zoo.

I wonder if theres online courses to be a gynecologist...im not one now but sure willing to look... On the job training
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 01:24 PM   #228
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
This guy or girl might be the biggest troll ever
This reminds me of something a young kid would do to stir up the pot so to speak..

There was a guy on the Michigan adult site that use to post garbage like this.nasty disrespectful use to post garbage just to get people upset.. I wonder if this is the same guy....
Old 02-12-2017, 07:08 PM   #229
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Normally this is the type of thread starting that a basement dwelling loser does. He craves attention because he doesn't get any in real life. Even if it's somebody that thinks they are getting over people by having them reply to such a stupid post I feel sorry for them. They can't get their rocks the easy way and this does it for them.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 08:26 PM   #230
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

You're right that I don't have any friends, but I'm not making any of this up.

I said advanced physics, because they're upper division. They're still undergraduate courses. It's not brain surgery or rocket science. O wait. No, we don't even do rocket science, unless you count using Newton's second law with variable mass.

I worked in an instrumental chemistry lab. The guy had me on as a volunteer. He said he was going to pay me for the summer, but started losing funding. He said he would reimburse me when he got more funding, but the funding never came. I had to borrow money from him, that's why I had to pay him 200 dollars. During this time, I thought I was a full-time employee. So, I worked hard, but I never got paid.

I was going to speak to the dean of the college about this, but it's the only job that I can default on after graduation, and the guy is one of my best references. So, it was tricky, and I hesitated. It's kind of one of those nightmare situations that can only happen to me.

It was at this time when I met that girl. What I gave to her was out of two credit cards, which I'm having great difficulty paying back at the moment.

This was helpful at first, but now it is definitely not helping. Maybe I deserve to be treated like shit. Maybe suicide is a viable option for me.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 08:33 AM   #231
slinmo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

So, it's not just hookers that you allow to take you to the cleaners, but also your "employer", and likely everyone else in your life.

It isn't that this can happen only to you, but that you allow this to happen.

Suicide isn't an answer, that's just another example of you failing to take control of your own life and allowing the situation to rule you instead of you controlling the situation that you put yourself in.

Maybe instead of 20 hours of physics you could take an anatomy class. That way maybe you can locate your balls and become a man.
slinmo is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 03:17 PM   #232
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

I guess from what your saying the picture I get is that the only option left for you since you cant even afford lube for yourself is to google how to perform auto felatio and hope you are limber enough.
Old 02-13-2017, 03:40 PM   #233
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews

Well it seems when he's active posting, so is this $600 hooker active on p411. Hurmm...

Oh well not my biz.

I'm out!
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 05:23 PM   #234
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinmo View Post
Suicide isn't an answer
No! Don't do it! Don't rule out suicide as an option!
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 07:32 PM   #235
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Now you think me and this girl are the same person ... What the heck is more believable at this point?

Thanks, Slinmo, for the half descent response, but I'm not saying my own are spectacular.

There wasn't much I could do in that situation. I decided to grind it out so I could at least get some valid work experience on my resume. It was either that or find a job at a restaurant or retail store, which definitely would have paid more, but working in chemical instrumentation was all I talked about at the college job fair, because it's the only work experience I have that is related to engineering. So, that's what I did. It was a shitty situation, but I agreed to it, at least partially. I can still bitch about it if I want.

If I can get one of these jobs I applied to at the career fair, my life will turn around. That's all I want right now. I just wish I didn't have a penis so I could stay focused and not worry about this girl and being a virgin.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:27 PM   #236
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigiGabore View Post
Well it seems when he's active posting, so is this $600 hooker active on p411. Hurmm...

Oh well not my biz.

I'm out!
My beloved is no whore. She is a beautiful and resplendent princess who promenades her matriarchal castles in the pearly white clouds amongst an orchestra of angels and every heavenly thing divine.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:52 PM   #237
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Suicide is your only option.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 09:55 PM   #238
yitzchak
Valued Poster

O Andreea, Verona's Juliet, you are so beautiful, more than any girl I've met, and furthermore, more than any I'll see yet. You are the sunrise; you are the sunset. She has not met her match since the world was begat! O fair brunette, young Andreea, classy and fine, sweet as Sherry wine. If grapes could sparkle like those brown eyes, robins would raise their chicks in the vines! Your beauty to me is like Paris, France; Rome, Italy, and the city of Athens. You're a renaissance of art and philosophy, with architecture of priceless antiquity. It is that you are Beauty. She knows no other name. There is no one beside you and no Andreea the same. O if only she knew! Nothing in the world can compare to you.
Old 02-13-2017, 10:03 PM   #239
yitzchak
Valued Poster

All the animals of the Earth watch you move, from the tops of the trees, to the bottom of your shoes. All the critters scurry to make way in your view, and all the birds sing just to say their adieus. All the deer of the field graze where you've stood, 'cause the prints from your feet leave a trail that is good. And the plants sprout their shoots in the sands plodded grooves, where the ants crawl in groups to taste their sweet fruits. When you curl and unfurl your tiny toes, to every sniffle of your little nose, from each flutter in your hearts pulse, they perk their ears, and hold their pose.
Old 02-13-2017, 10:27 PM   #240
yitzchak
Valued Poster

O my beloved, thy beauty is as the fairest angels in heaven. Thy locks are as the finest silk, as clouds of silver in the golden sky. How each glides with thine every step, it is as the feathers from the softest dove, and as thy lashes flutter, it is the same as her wings. O my beloved, how thou art fair! Thine eyes are as does', and shine with the luster of ocean pearls. As the roses of a pasture do they fully bloom, and as the dawn do they possess the sky! Thy glance is as a ray of sun upon the morning dew, gleaming upon my very soul! Behold, thy lips are rows of rubies, thy cheeks inlaid with jewels! Thy neck is adorned with diamonds, and garlands of buttercups. O thy supple neck, it is as an elegant swan upon a loch, and tender as an olive branch upon the autumn. Thy skin is as the fruits of the finest wine, and thy breasts are as resting fawns. They are as sleeping doves, and lo, it is like a spring of fountains! How thy waist is ringed with ribbons and wreaths, as a pillar of floral arrangement, it is as an ewer warmed for a bath, and its contour is like a porcelain vase. Thou hath the hips of a blossom, and the curves of an harp. How thy breech strides, it is as the hind of a young and graceful mare, and lo, it sways as an arc at sea! O my beloved, thou art most fair!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women