Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160187
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What are women's reasons for being here?
I'm here to make cash. I have a seperate life outside of this that doesn't include people from here. 10 62.50%
I'm here to make cash and meet a man to date in the real world. 2 12.50%
I'm here because I need someone to have sex with and was unable to find someone in the real world. 0 0%
I'm pimped. 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2017, 12:10 PM   #46
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carribean stud View Post
A. To self centered for a relationship
B. Gotta a good looking hooker I pay to make scheduling me a priority
C. See A
D. There's thousands here only a few speak
E. Jealous bitter cheapskates

To self centered for a relationship women always want input on things around the house want to know where I'm going what I'm buying or want to know why I bought or did something blah blah blah and I don't want need that shit. I might change my mind but for now I'm happy.
Want me to use punctuation, so I don't sound like a complete idiot all the time.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 01:40 PM   #47
strawberry skye
BANNED

User ID: 362971
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch p View Post
Strawberry, you just made this insignificant boring poll a lot more interesting. My answer to your question is yes I do want a sandwich along with all your desserts.
What do the hookers come for? Money and flattery from sweet gents such as Mr. Mitch.

Thanks sugar!

Here is another pic which has zero to do with the original topic, however, I am well within the guidelines since I referenced the OP's question in the statement above. This is the sexy Jellybeans and myself after a very hawt double.

Oh that reminds me. Some of us girls come here for the beautiful ladies AND the money. This poll needs an "other" answer as an option.
strawberry skye is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:08 PM   #48
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
I never attacked anybody here until they iniatiated it
Where did I "attack" you?

Quote:
You have reduced yourself to the point of name calling and taunting me, you have not been able to give a logical response or statement. You were defeated long before I even responded to you. I'm just enjoying watching you meltdown.
I guess you were the first to meltdown when you started the name calling.
Double hypocrite.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:08 PM   #49
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
I never attacked anybody here until they iniatiated it and I never continued after them once they quit attacking me (except for these last two who can only spew hate but no logic I think leaving them full of hate is the best treatment of all) I have not been disrespectful to anyone who has not sought me out to attack me. If you feel I'm a narcissist and a very sad person for defending myself so be it your entitled to your opinion. To a limited extent your now doing what I did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Because he can...

Coed is an open forum so if he wants to tease and taunt the baby troll... That is his right... Why does this bother you?

Your curious slave,

Guinevere
Old Don'tHavTaPay must be getting senile if he didn't know that. He always exercises those phantom mod reflexes by posting such stuff and not leaving it to the true unpaid current Mods. He must really miss being one.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:27 PM   #50
rockerguy1981
Valued Poster

Lmao this guy gets banned and rejoins quickly. Seen topics like this before.
rockerguy1981 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 08:04 PM   #51
Xesaddict
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

CS.. your poll is still packing in the voters; 16 to date and 13 of them are dudes. What a strong response! I can’t wait to see what conclusions you draw. I have one conclusion of my own: both you and your poll are a joke. I suggest you give up your career as a pollster and go back to trying to find a roping horse you can fuck, or vice versa.
Xesaddict is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 10:11 PM   #52
FLReWrite
Valued Poster

Haha. She's pretty alright, but she scores points here for clever. Just damn clever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry skye View Post
I couldn't vote because not one of your poll answers reflects my TRUE motives.

You see, I am here to make cash (DUH) but also, I like to troll these bait threads, scan through the usual blah blah blather from the OP, and then find an opportunity to drop one or two random pictures to shamelessly promote myself. For example, here is a photograph of me on a picnic table by the river which has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything being discussed here.

Anyone want a sandwich?
FLReWrite is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women