Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2017, 04:02 PM   #61
NotQuiteBond
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
Ugotme, with an impregnation roleplay, each guy needs individual attention. Nothing about one guy after another guy. It is not a gangbang. That is another roleplay)
Teagenluv,
It seems like you'd have a great opportunity to demonstrate good economics if you alternately scheduled your prospective baby daddies with cuckold creampie eaters! Everyone gets what they want (I suspect especially you!), and your clean up time between appointments is reduced!!
NotQuiteBond is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 05:52 PM   #62
spa999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Teagenluv if I were in or near Dallas, I would totally be in on this. Why ppl think there is something weird about men wanting to take turns rawdog on a woman and cream her one after the other or that a woman is weird for wanting it... I have no idea.

Serial sex, one woman, multiple men, is in fact quite arguably EXACTLY how the human race has evolved to do this sex thing. With an infant mortality rate of 8/10 in a state of nature, keeping women pregnant isn't merely a kink thing... it's a survival imperative for any group of humans. In fact if our (relatively recent) ancestors had NOT been all about serial sex, mult men -> 1 woman, and doing so repeatedly with different women, day in and day out whenever there was a spare minute, none of us would be here today. Our race would have died out long ago. So-called "primitive" Man had to have fucked up a storm daily just to keep the tribe's numbers up. It's only relatively recent that human societies somehow got it into their heads that creampie parties were somehow wrong.

But I am glad to see that the evolutionary programming in the heads of the people on this thread has utterly overcome the social conditioning.

I *really* wish I lived in Dallas, Austin, San Ant., etc., someplace near enough to Teagenluv to get in on the creampie get-her-preggers party. Will I take sloppy 2nds, 3rds, 5ths, 8ths? You bet your ass I will!
spa999 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 06:37 PM   #63
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I wonder if I could ever cum in a woman, stay in her, keep pumping and cum again without ever pulling out.

I once came inside a girl, but she kept going (she was on top), easily another 2-3 minutes. That sensation was sooo intense I had to stop her (and let her know that I came...didn't think she noticed - not sure how). It was starting to feel like a tickle that had gone bad, you know like what someone tickles you waaaay too long...yeah, that.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 08:13 PM   #64
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for all the suggestions. I agree that fucking bare feels so wonderful. You can feel bare cock rubbing against bare clit and my g spot and when a guy shoots his load of cream, I can definitely feel the warm sperms against my cervix. That is so exciting you cant believe how turned on I get. If I am CG I may not feel the load unless is it huge and shot out of the cock with a lot of force)) To impregnate my eggs in the roleplay, I prefer MISH or doggie as long as you can put it in very deep))
Remember that I do require recent full panel STD test results for us both to full enjoy all the pleasures of fucking bare and creaming me fully)
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 04:46 AM   #65
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Sure seems that I would have way better luck down south than here getting that done! LOL Thnx
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 06:13 PM   #66
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Spa999, I definitely think that a "primitive" man creampie party would be just what is needed to keep the numbers up of those who really enjoy hot sex)))
Old 11-18-2017, 08:59 PM   #67
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Has no one ever heard of undetectable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
No excuses, All you guys need to get fully tested and cum to Dallas to cream me and impregnate my eggs very soon))
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:07 PM   #68
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
You would have to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement first....
Doesn't protect you from Child Support in Texas. Even as a sperm donor it has to go through a licensed facility. Fill a turkey baster? 18 years of child support is in your future.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 04:50 AM   #69
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
The Maury show must have you on speed dial
That should be the title of this thread

Years ago I was involved in a fantasy like this from a FWB. She called me one day because she was a week LATE. I freaked. The thought of having a child at that time was terrifying and child support for 18 years.

Luckily she started.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 05:44 PM   #70
Ten
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Full pass wow
Ten is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 09:53 AM   #71
crimson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Man... glad I've had the snip-snip done.
crimson is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 10:26 AM   #72
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

It is ONLY A ROLEPLAY where the guy who has full STD testing comes to see the slut whore begging to have "our" child. We talk about how having a child with a naughty slut whore is so wonderful as you fuck the slut and prepare to release your cream and then finally you cream the slut to complete the impregnation. If you are married, your wife would love the idea of you having another child from you fucking a slut whore. Don't you think? We can still do the roleplay even if you have no sperms since it is just a ROLEPLAY. How many guys can say they have a child with a very naughty slut whore)))))
Old 11-29-2017, 10:50 AM   #73
toutiorix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

My wife out of the blue brought up a threesome a couple of weeks ago. We did a meet greet last weekend with 2 she selected as finalist for this adventure. We met them at the same time. Everyone got along really well and she had a good time. After we got home she shocked me when she said she couldn't decide and said she'd like for both to join us, and told me to let them know we wanted to do it this weekend, and if they agree to let them know they needed to get a full panel STD test and to email us a copy of it. Needless to say I was speechless, she said since she's in menapause and being 55 and her ovaries aren't producing eggs anymore there is no reason to use condoms. I reserved a room at a 5 Star Hotel on the Riverwalk for two days this weekend. So I hope this comes together. Their only cost is the bloodwork with no time limit or until she's had her fill. (Pun intended)
toutiorix is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 06:49 PM   #74
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Teagan...if you could choose any athlete or celebrity living or dead to give you a magical baby making cream pie who would it be?
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 12:56 PM   #75
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I really have no particular person in mind. I just love the idea of having my eggs impregnated after some deep passionate fucking)))

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women