Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2017, 04:38 AM   #1
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Worst hobby experience!

Geese,they are dropping like flies,another recent popular thread starter gone missing,(banned),and just when I was starting to enjoy him/her,anyway, let's try this, safe to say we all have had at least one horrific hobby experience to share,I'll chime in with mine later, at the end,since I know mine will top anyone else's !
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 06:53 AM   #2
prograde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Angry boyfriend barging in while I'm buck naked with half a chub and punching me in the face. Had to get dressed outside in the alley in the middle of a snowstorm. This was way before eccie.

A couple years later I was in the same situation but my spidey senses tipped me off when the girl took the money and said she had to "get ready". I noticed she hadn't locked the front door so I locked it then 5 seconds later see the handle turning. Angry boyfriend comes to open window ranting and raving, telling me to unlock the door. I say ok, unlock door and as he comes around I grab a set of keys off the kitchen counter and climb out the window, run to my car and hightail it out of there. Threw the keys out the car window into a drainage ditch on the way home.

Think I lost $ both times and told myself sometimes you gotta pay to learn a lesson. Only been robbed one other time when the provider rifled through my pants on the floor but I got a nut off so it was kind of a wash.
prograde is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 07:06 AM   #3
Standupinit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Never been robbed but I think that's bc I'm a big dude and not an easy target.. worst experience I had was with a spinner Bridgette in buffalo, she was the talk of the town and everybody was raving about her. I got to her place and got the "I need 10 minutes" so i waited till she texted back ok I'm ready. As i was coming up the stairs another dude was coming down.. I had a feeling he was coming from her apartment but there were multiple apartments in the house so I kept going up and to her door. Long story short she was dead drunk and once I got her panties off she smelled like dead fish and condoms and had dudes cum dripping out of her. To this day I still can't believe I stayed and let her finish blowing me.. I was so disgusted, literally almost threw up.
Standupinit is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 07:09 AM   #4
prograde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

^ damn! I remember her reviews, was a lurker then, too scared to pull the trigger on anyone but was seriously tempted by her!
prograde is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 12:02 PM   #5
Justin Herpantz
Valued Poster

Years ago I picked up a street walker. As we were heading to a parking spot she wanted me to pay her first so she could run into a vacant house and buy some of her needed supplies. Not wanting any part of that I told her to get out. The bitch said either pay me or I’ll tell the cops you raped me. I pulled over and told her to get out. She puts her feet up and kicks out my fucking windshield. Not the easiest thing to splain when I got home.

I don’t do street meat anymore....
Justin Herpantz is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 03:58 PM   #6
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

ladies this thread is co ed so dont be bashful, jump right in!
Old 11-19-2017, 07:39 AM   #7
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

saw nikol in erie. kept noddin out suckin dick. crazy twitch bitch from fl tried rapin raw. tellin me 60hh upcharge no cream pie. 120h upcharge no cream pie. sayin this as she's tryin to lower herself on me. wtf. shoved her the fuck off. jamestown spinner made truck smell like fish 3 days. shoved her the fuck off too. no tolerance for nasty pussy. seen some girls that get reviewed for robbin guys or havin bfs show up. hasn't happened to me. i'm a big young tatted up guy. got a gun on my hip at all times. girls are shocked when show up.
bigdickdaddydom is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 10:08 AM   #8
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom View Post
i'm a big young tatted up guy. got a gun on my hip at all times. girls are shocked when show up.
so is ...plastic man
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 10:11 AM   #9
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
so is ...plastic man
Finally some sanity around here. Thank you Plastic Man.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:38 AM   #10
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

A couple of years ago, a girl named Candy caught my attention on back page, hooked up with her,and was surprised to discover that she was black because her posted pics appeared Caucasian, when I parked in front of the address I was given, this black girl appeared from the house across the street and announced that she was Candy and told me to come in.Once inside, she asked to see my dick as a le check, and locked the door saying she had to be careful because her bf had recently been released from jail and although she had an order of protection in place, she didn't feel comfortable. We went to the bedroom and she asked for the donation which was advertised as $50 which I gave her, she asked what I wanted which was a bbbj tcnqns,she said that will cost $100,that the advertised $50 was for a hand job only, I was horny so I pulled my wallet from my jeans and had to get into my secret stash of $100 bills.She started to blow me when I heard something outside the bedroom door, she said, I'll go check,wait right here,then I heard a male voice with a definable african american dialect, say "who you got in there bitch?" Followed by some inaudible conversion, she then reappears with a startled look on her face and said it was her bf and she had to get another $100 to get him to leave without incident, I peeled off another c note,and she left the room again, more inaudible conversion, she reappears this time and said the additional $100 wasn't enough, he wanted two hundred to leave, this guy's voice gave me the impression he was very big so off peels yet another c note, by this time I'm checking out the window as a possible escape route, she reappears and said he had left but she needed $100 for cab fare to get out of dodge because she was afraid of him,it was either that or give her a ride to her sisters house ,yep, you guessed it,another c note, after that experience, I decided I was done hobbying, which did actually last for a couple of weeks,lol
Old 11-20-2017, 02:58 PM   #11
Justin Herpantz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickidyclit View Post
A couple of years ago, a girl named Candy caught my attention on back page, hooked up with her,and was surprised to discover that she was black because her posted pics appeared Caucasian, when I parked in front of the address I was given, this black girl appeared from the house across the street and announced that she was Candy and told me to come in.Once inside, she asked to see my dick as a le check, and locked the door saying she had to be careful because her bf had recently been released from jail and although she had an order of protection in place, she didn't feel comfortable. We went to the bedroom and she asked for the donation which was advertised as $50 which I gave her, she asked what I wanted which was a bbbj tcnqns,she said that will cost $100,that the advertised $50 was for a hand job only, I was horny so I pulled my wallet from my jeans and had to get into my secret stash of $100 bills.She started to blow me when I heard something outside the bedroom door, she said, I'll go check,wait right here,then I heard a male voice with a definable african american dialect, say "who you got in there bitch?" Followed by some inaudible conversion, she then reappears with a startled look on her face and said it was her bf and she had to get another $100 to get him to leave without incident, I peeled off another c note,and she left the room again, more inaudible conversion, she reappears this time and said the additional $100 wasn't enough, he wanted two hundred to leave, this guy's voice gave me the impression he was very big so off peels yet another c note, by this time I'm checking out the window as a possible escape route, she reappears and said he had left but she needed $100 for cab fare to get out of dodge because she was afraid of him,it was either that or give her a ride to her sisters house ,yep, you guessed it,another c note, after that experience, I decided I was done hobbying, which did actually last for a couple of weeks,lol
Did you at least bust a nut?
Justin Herpantz is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 03:58 PM   #12
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz View Post
Did you at least bust a nut?
Nope, got the out of there as fast as I could !
Old 11-20-2017, 09:31 PM   #13
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

These stories are great!! Sorry for your bad times but it does make for interesting reading.. lol
Stay safe guys!!! Xoxo
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 07:25 AM   #14
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

dated a workin girl a while. she even worked out of my place some. was in on a few apts. cuck. humiliation. jo shows. straight mmf. this ol boy suit and tie contacted to watch us. had her blow him some. jerked himself. sat on bed. watched us. wanted her to rim him. she said gross. he went back to jerkin it. kept askin us to switch up positions. brought over his silk tie for me to wear while fuckin her. would sit on diff parts of the bed for better jerkin views. wanted to lay on bed with gf while i stood over jerkin off on both. whatever bro. shot on them both. he cleaned up. left donation. left. we turned on lights to change beddin. shit streaks all over sheets. smears everywhere. skids all over chair in corner of room too. threw it all away. that sick fuck wanted her to rim his shitty ass. if she did and it was shitty i would of kicked his ass 7 ways to sunday. so much respect for what yall girls put up with.
bigdickdaddydom is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 07:33 AM   #15
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117
Default Salem

God rest her sole fell asleep while I was fucking her
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women