Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2017, 08:07 AM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Hopefully none of you fuckers are running for a US Senate post!

I just think it strange a Trump voter accuse Moore of this and anyone call it a hit piece. Why would a Trump voter turn on Moore?

Next if you believe bambino's take and that it is a hit piece by the GOP, you'd have to believe the GOP is in bed with the WaPo.

That whole tighty whities thing does not help ole cowboy Roy in my book! That is a detail one would remember... Sounds like he got caught with his pants down but his drawers on!
This is the work of hildebeest's associate, David Brock, backed by George Soros' money. Moore denied that this ever happened, and these so-called "memories" of events purported to have happened forty years ago coming to light now is highly suspect. Moore's recollection of "events", at this point and until proved otherwise, are just as valid as those appearing in an avowed lib-retard rag thirty days before an election.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:11 AM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

This is Twitler’s team. They’re pissed they got beat in the primary by Bannon.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:15 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Moore's recollection of "events", at this point and until proved otherwise, are just as valid as those appearing in an avowed lib-retard rag thirty days before an election.
Yes a typical he said she said. Problem for him is there are more than one and he has admitted it not his typical behavior at the time....not that it was nothing he had ever done.

That is why LouieCK and Bill Cosby should have never said anything. Deny Deny Deny Roy Moore. They can not prove shit but a pattern of behavior!

Exactly what Clinton did until they found the blue dress...and even that was consensual.

Each tribe cries about the other sides action while defending the exact same action of their own...Human Nature, nothing new here.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:32 AM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes a typical he said she said. Problem for him is there are more than one and he has admitted it not his typical behavior at the time....not that it was nothing he had ever done.

That is why LouieCK and Bill Cosby should have never said anything. Deny Deny Deny Roy Moore. They can not prove shit but a pattern of behavior!

Exactly what Clinton did until they found the blue dress...and even that was consensual.

Each tribe cries about the other sides action while defending the exact same action of their own...Human Nature, nothing new here.
There's really only one story that's problematic. The other's are unseemly, outside the today's social norm and the subject of scurrilous gossip, but not "illegal".

As comedienne Phyllis Diller once remarked on Cher's problem with having multiple personalities in her ... Diller humorously noted that these "personalities" were all under age twenty. And the mongers here mocking Moore for a purported twelve-fourteen year age difference between himself and the young women he was dating, well, they'd be hypocrites of the highest order.

RE: Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Lewinsky -- Moore wasn't married. Moore didn't make the White House Oval Office his private sex chamber. Moore didn't violate Federal rules and regulations regarding a senior employee abusing his/her position to sexually harass a junior employee. Moore did not commit perjury or subvert testimony in order to deny justice in a court of law. Moore's side-pieces weren't on the public payroll.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:28 AM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So A child predator gets a pass because he’s single?

Typical IRritable Bowl Yankee logic.

Give it up already. You can’t legitimize Moore’s alleged behavior, nor can you qualify it.

Would you be supporting him so fervently if he was from a Northern state instead of your beloved Confederacy?
Old 11-13-2017, 09:46 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So A child predator gets a pass because he’s single?

Typical IRritable Bowl Yankee logic.

Give it up already. You can’t legitimize Moore’s alleged behavior, nor can you qualify it.

Would you be supporting him so fervently if he was from a Northern state instead of your beloved Confederacy?

By law, Moore is entitled to "get a pass" until he is proven guilty in a court of law, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

AFTER committing perjury, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator ADMITTED that he had done what he was accused of doing, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:54 AM   #37
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I am eating my popcawn and laughing my ass off at the Republicans in this forum twisting themselves in a pretzel trying to defend this guy... Absolutely disgusting and proves these guys stand for nothing and are just as likely to commit such unlawful acts themselves. All of you defending this guy are basically pedophiles and molesters and there is no way around it. Keep burying yourselves.

Roy Moore said he was guilty when he went on Sean KKKLanity's show and all but admitted to it. There is no if, ands, or but's about it. This White Negro is guilty and should pay the price. If you folks agreed that Bill Cosby, Weinstein, Spacey and others were guilty during this wave when all these women are coming out then you pedo's need to own this.

The difference with Liberals is that we don't defend these people no matter how much we thought we liked them. There was not one liberal on this site defending or making a case or Cosby, Weinstein, CK Louis, Spacey, Mark Halprin, Bill Clinton, or any others you deride on the left....and yet...and YET you deplorable fuck faces are defending this guy....I told you you all are nothing but light eyed devils.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:56 AM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Could Alabammy elect a Democrat?
Old 11-13-2017, 09:58 AM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I am eating my popcawn and laughing my ass off ....
I suppose there are more painful ways to lose one's ass!

Besides eating "popcawn"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 10:02 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am eating my popcawn and laughing my ass off at the Republicans in this forum twisting themselves in a pretzel trying to defend this guy... Absolutely disgusting and proves these guys stand for nothing and are just as likely to commit such unlawful acts themselves. All of you defending this guy are basically pedophiles and molesters and there is no way around it. Keep burying yourselves.

Roy Moore said he was guilty when he went on Sean KKLanity's shows and all but admitted to it. There is no if, ands, or but's about it. This White Negro is guilty and should pay the price. If you folks agreed that Bill Cosby, Weinstein, Spacey and others were guilty during this wave when all these women are coming out then you pedo's need to own this.

The difference with Liberals is that we don't defend these people no matter how much we thought we liked them. There was not one liberal on this site defending or making a case or Cosby, Weinstein, CK Louis, Spacey, Mark Halprin, Bill Clinton, or any others you deride on the left....and yet...and YET you deplorable fuck faces are defending this guy....I told you you all are nothing but blue eyed devils.
You're a lying brother fucker, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. You defended Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's principle enabler right up through last year's election and your ilk -- including Weinstein -- contributed to Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's defense fund, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. And it was a married and drunk 37 year-old Ted Kennedy that drove a 28 year-old Mary Jo to her death, Shit-stained Chapped-ass, and your ilk returned him to office year, after year, after year, you lying brother fucker.

Old 11-13-2017, 10:03 AM   #41
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

you're a fucking Pedo and your a lawman ..shame on you
Old 11-13-2017, 10:04 AM   #42
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a lying brother fucker, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. You defended Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's principle enabler right up through last year's election and your ilk -- including Weinstein -- contributed to Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's defense fund, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. And it was a married and drunk 37 year-old Ted Kennedy that drove a 28 year-old Mary Jo to her death, Shit-stained Chapped-ass, and your ilk returned him to office year, after year, after year, you lying brother fucker.

While your meltdown is a thing of beauty....sorry you'll have to do better than that...ok Pedo...
Old 11-13-2017, 10:08 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
While your meltdown is a thing of beauty....sorry you'll have to do better than that...ok Pedo...
Mimi Alford was only 19, Shit-stained Chapped-ass, establishing again that you are both a liar and a hypocrite.

And just how many times did Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator ditch his assigned security detail to fly to Epstein's "Fantasy Isle" on Epstein's "Lolita Express", Shit-stained Chapped-ass?

Old 11-13-2017, 10:25 AM   #44
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Since so much is riding on this single election, why not convien a legal hearing, (make it public), and put all parties concerned under oath.

If these woman are telling the truth, do it under oath, not to some reporter. If Moore is telling the truth, let him do it under oath, not in a news conference.

Let's see who balks.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 10:25 AM   #45
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

This just in fresh and hot off the press:

Quote:

Mitch McConnell Tells Roy Moore To Leave Senate Race, Says ‘I Believe The Women’

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women