Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2023, 12:46 PM   #1
Guber2113
Premium Access

Encounters: 27
Default It was inevitable.

Well I was very much a regular of Carmen's. We got to know eachother and got close and I'd help with things when I could. Would send her money beforehand and she'd still see me. Pick up things for her. Sent her money for a room and new phone (twice) which she said we'd see eachother for an hr and she pay me back for the phone (in total sent 450, 150 3x, hence the hr meet). Constantly kept trying to meet thinking our schedules just didn't line up at first. Then yesterday I was set and ready to meet even ready to exchange cash with her so she could have money on her could, we had done it before, but she refused to tell me what hotel she was at. Tried saying "I completely forgot what the name is...are you gonna send it or not". Said if she told me the hotel then I would. After that got the 3rd degree and whole attitude along with a lose my number.

Just remember fellas, some of these girls will never learn and don't care about any help.
Guber2113 is online now   Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 05:07 PM   #2
GTOPuslvr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guber2113 View Post
Well I was very much a regular of Carmen's. We got to know eachother and got close and I'd help with things when I could. Would send her money beforehand and she'd still see me. Pick up things for her. Sent her money for a room and new phone (twice) which she said we'd see eachother for an hr and she pay me back for the phone (in total sent 450, 150 3x, hence the hr meet). Constantly kept trying to meet thinking our schedules just didn't line up at first. Then yesterday I was set and ready to meet even ready to exchange cash with her so she could have money on her could, we had done it before, but she refused to tell me what hotel she was at. Tried saying "I completely forgot what the name is...are you gonna send it or not". Said if she told me the hotel then I would. After that got the 3rd degree and whole attitude along with a lose my number.

Just remember fellas, some of these girls will never learn and don't care about any help.
Wichita is pathetic anymore
GTOPuslvr is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 08:27 AM   #3
badboy45tfm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Best way to loose a provider is advance. Been there done that with others.Heard all the sob stories that I'm the only one she can turn too crap. If you give a provider a advance consider it a gift Lol sad but True. Think about it would they advance us pussy ???
badboy45tfm is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 09:06 AM   #4
Guber2113
Premium Access

Lol yeah I know better too but thought she'd be different with how close we got and what we had done together. Just cause I'm paying doesn't mean I'm desperate enough to let someone continue to take advantage
Old 12-03-2023, 09:17 AM   #5
BBQ-Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy45tfm View Post
Best way to loose a provider is advance..... Think about it would they advance us pussy ???
Exactly....like if you get tired of someone in your life...friend, relative, acquaintance, hooker..... just lend them some money lol.
BBQ-Guy is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 09:40 AM   #6
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Most of these gals have entitlement issues. If you give one of them money, she'll consider it a gift, no matter what she agrees to. If you ask for re-payment in the form of services, even if you're a longtime "friend-client", she'll be indignant because you're asking her to work for free. That money you gave her has long been spent and she won't even remember what she spent it on. Why should she see you for free when other guys will pay her?
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 08:18 PM   #7
Jaberwabee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
Most of these gals have entitlement issues. If you give one of them money, she'll consider it a gift, no matter what she agrees to. If you ask for re-payment in the form of services, even if you're a longtime "friend-client", she'll be indignant because you're asking her to work for free. That money you gave her has long been spent and she won't even remember what she spent it on. Why should she see you for free when other guys will pay her?
Oh we generally know what they spent it on, just cant say here.
Jaberwabee is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 10:42 AM   #8
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Guber I'm sorry you experience this. Some people just need to learn they're better off being honest
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 05:37 AM   #9
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

who is carmen link been on a hiatus from the hobby! and Guber you knew better b4 you did it idc how close you think you are to these girls we are nothing but a cash machine.

there are many girls on this board that try to rinse money from us with no service intended!

the even sader truth is when girls are exposed and a guy trys to warn other guys when they try this shit were stalking them on the forum!

the mods could care less about us all i can say is RESEARCH RESEARCH REASEARCH!!!... if the girl has a past its on here if you dont know ask in the mens lounge there are plenty of fellas willing to tell all.

the sad fact is the hobby has grown old and tired the most of the lot want more $ for less service!
the sader fact is theres hundreds of guys who reward them for this shitty behavior then bitch when rates increase and after they're done bitching they pay the higher rate anyways.

you guys who do this are the ones allowing the inflation by paying high for less time and less service and for sure less on looks. remeber the $100 bng days nope now a gal wants $250 for a blow pop alone!
satan666 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 09:19 AM   #10
badboy45tfm
Valued Poster

Very well said,I'm at a 140 hhr max if they have good reviews.I appreciate all the honest reviews and thoughts
Old 12-14-2023, 10:34 AM   #11
Guber2113
Premium Access

She had never given me a reason not to trust before, I reluctantly did it and after she followed through with meeting up, and we had conversations about it, it was just our thing. Once some drama and stuff happen to her personal life. She got emotional and desperate for money. Not making excuses for her but just saying I know why it happened. We've talked, she's apologized, and of course she's asked two more times for money sent to her. Of course I told her no can do, not until I get what you said you owed me, not after last time
Old 12-14-2023, 01:54 PM   #12
badboy45tfm
Valued Poster

Another thought with a few of these providers that ask for advance. It's a good way for them to get extra money that pimp,baby daddy,or other half don't know about. So in turn no way for them to pay us back. Lol just a thought ��
Old 12-15-2023, 08:36 AM   #13
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy45tfm View Post
Best way to loose a provider is advance. Been there done that with others.Heard all the sob stories that I'm the only one she can turn too crap. If you give a provider a advance consider it a gift Lol sad but True. Think about it would they advance us pussy ???
this made me laugh! TRUTH. I actually use that line when asked for money, so you're fronting services? you get them indignant over that one.

hustle culture has taken over. any rando girl can start on onlyfans, loyalfans, premium snap, whatever site is exploiting them as pic banks charging a percentage (the real winners in all of this). just about the hustle and their inability to manage money for... whatever reason

charging more an hour than a lawyer and acting like they work at mickey Ds. they aren't professionals... just hustlers.

mostly. lol. but the little head keeps them in business

don't feed the hustlers 🙂
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 09:50 AM   #14
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A lot of yiu guys complain about us older providers, but there's something to be said about us
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 01:12 PM   #15
Lshadow99
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

I had no complaints with you sweetness
Lshadow99 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women