Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2017, 07:22 AM   #16
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
I'd like to know who both providers are ...

Provider one because she sounds like a bitch.
&
Provider two because no way in hell should she have ever went back and disclosed to you what provider one said in her reference.

Both of these ladies sound like poor choices.
+1
Provider #2 should not have disclosed what provider #1 said. The whole point of references is to be as honest as possible. I've told other girls that a gentleman is difficult to pop, so that they know what they're getting into when they see him. It's not a complaint, just honesty.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 03:36 PM   #17
MagicLady69
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 375852
My Bio Page

Interesting because I never saw you and I screen all my clients by the way!
MagicLady69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 03:36 PM   #18
MagicLady69
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Perhaps you were too aggressive also you’re too aggressive type I don’t see aggressive route guys if I feel like I’m being raped during a session it’s done I’m not doing that I enjoy and I have regular friends that I see and I don’t like being pounded for a fucking hour by someone who doesn’t care about women sounds like you got a lot of problems.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:43 PM   #19
MagicLady69
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

It’s amazing what Guy$ will do it as lie it’s amazing just found out about this first of all I probably didn’t see you and you’re probably one of my ex guys that I knew from years ago that’s jealous or or because I couldn’t see you because you couldn’t screen first of all if you’re registered nobody knows the legitimacy of you so why would anybody believe you it’s ridiculous I don’t see registered members first off I only see specific members on a specific website and first off the way you sound you hate women it sounds like you’re really rude it sounds like you want to screw the hell out of a woman in the whole hour which is wrong it sounds like right to me I wouldn’t put up with the guy that’s that forceful I don’t like that it hurts when a guy goes for a whole hour long the people I know are respectful I don’t associate with somebody and because maybe I just don’t go with guys that want to pound for an hour and the reason for that is it’s not just about what you think it is it’s hurtful and it’s wrong to do that’s what woman and it’s painful so it sounds like this guy MX whatever has no respect for women I have repeat friends I don’t give a shit about reviews there on preferred 411 and if it was your first time and you have these high expectations then perhaps you shouldn’t be doing it at all and find yourself a girlfriend instead of bashing everybody just because you were rejected or because you perhaps take an whole hour which doesn’t bother me because if I know someone for a while it’s OK I have actual friendships with guys that are close to me and they would never treat me the way you sound like you hate women. See this is my whole biggest thing about this whole thing is that there’s guys on here that all they do is they talk down about women and I think that they’re right and it’s not we are human beings. I also know that there are good guys on here that have problems at home and so they have to go elsewhere that’s not their fault.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:44 PM   #20
MagicLady69
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

I am a woman I have a right to defend myself. I work hard at everything I do I’m extremely attractive and fit and I don’t watch the clock so the people that know me know this so if I really did see you which I highly doubt you’re probably some guy named hunk a licious I guarantee you that’s your name because you know what that guy was rough as shit. And a lot of providers already mentioned that he feels like it’s like you’re being raped when you’re with somebody like him. I actually go on dinner dates with people and I enjoyed her company after a while but I have to plan.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:47 PM   #21
MagicLady69
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Premium access people only people that have actual verification of who they are above and beyond because safety means a lot to me and I always help other ladies and gentlemen out for references. If a person is registered they must have quite a few references before I even think about seeing someone so I hope that explains a lot.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:53 PM   #22
MagicLady69
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

It’s amazing what Guy$ will do it as lie it’s amazing just found out about this first of all I probably didn’t see you and you’re probably one of my ex guys that I knew from years ago that’s jealous or or because I couldn’t see you because you couldn’t screen first of all if you’re registered nobody knows the legitimacy of you so why would anybody believe you it’s ridiculous I don’t see registered members first off I only see specific members on a specific website and first off the way you sound you hate women it sounds like you’re really rude it sounds like you want to screw the hell out of a woman in the whole hour which is wrong it sounds like right to me I wouldn’t put up with the guy that’s that forceful I don’t like that it hurts when a guy goes for a whole hour long the people I know are respectful I don’t associate with somebody and because maybe I just don’t go with guys that want to pound for an hour and the reason for that is it’s not just about what you think it is it’s hurtful and it’s wrong to do that’s what woman and it’s painful so it sounds like this guy MX whatever has no respect for women I have repeat friends I don’t give a shit about reviews there on preferred 411 and if it was your first time and you have these high expectations then perhaps you shouldn’t be doing it at all and find yourself a girlfriend instead of bashing everybody just because you were rejected or because you perhaps take an whole hour which doesn’t bother me because if I know someone for a while it’s OK I have actual friendships with guys that are close to me and they would never treat me the way you sound like you hate women. See this is my whole biggest thing about this whole thing is that there’s guys on here that all they do is they talk down about women and I think that they’re right and it’s not we are human beings. I also know that there are good guys on here that have problems at home and so they have to go elsewhere that’s not their fault.
Old 02-10-2019, 04:06 PM   #23
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

05-12-2017, 09:22 AM last post till

ya may have a point or not

but its a bit last ta bother
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 06:38 PM   #24
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page

IMO chemistry is what this is about... not just about the money that you spend on. Maybe try to look for a longer date, if you are concern (or the lady) about the time, find someone that offers a longer date that you can afford and someone you click and have good chemistry with.
VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 06:55 PM   #25
FLWriter
Account Disabled

I love it when the radar gets smaller.
FLWriter is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 07:08 PM   #26
PGATS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I hate world's longest sentences...
PGATS is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 09:01 PM   #27
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaTurbay View Post
IMO chemistry is what this is about... not just about the money that you spend on. Maybe try to look for a longer date, if you are concern (or the lady) about the time, find someone that offers a longer date that you can afford and someone you click and have good chemistry with.
I agree. When meeting a new lady, I meet her for a minimum of two hours. Sometimes it’s three, four, or an overnight, depending on my schedule. I think you’re just barely getting started with one hour.

I have had scenarios where the girl will try to rush out early and in my experience, they never last or get into bad behavior to where I don’t want to see her again anyway.

I generally find that I click well with providers during longer dates. I’ve had positive experiences with providers in general if you stick with the ladies who are on the higher end. You generally get what you pay for, in my experience.
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 01:13 AM   #28
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Today was the day for bumping ancient threads...

The more important question here is...MagicLady...are you Anna Arnault and do you want me to attach the reviews under her name to this profile??? Let me know!
Guest083119 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women