Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47419
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Mean-spirited, hate-filled hobbyists bash women for what reason?
Narcissism 22 21.78%
Sociopathy 16 15.84%
Misogyny 29 28.71%
Fear mongering 4 3.96%
Other 30 29.70%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-11-2017, 08:15 AM   #196
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandyscone View Post
Hmmm.. I am beginning to see
Doubtful...

Quote:
Had I been more skillful...
Again, doubtful...

I think we're done here...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 08:21 AM   #197
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2Day View Post
You do realize WakeUps main adjective is just to piss everybody off...
Incorrect. My main objective here is the same as it's always been...to be entertained. How I entertain myself takes on many different forms. Some of those forms are at my expense, but most of them are at yours. I say very specific things to elicit reactions that will entertain me the most, and I'm extraordinarily good at it, but to say that my main objective here is to piss people off is incorrect.

I elicit reactions...I'm entertained by many different types of reactions...it's not my fault that most of your reactions consist of indignation...
Old 05-11-2017, 08:21 AM   #198
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
You do realize WakeUps main adjective is just to piss everybody off and that's about it. So unless your main goal is you're bored and want to kill some time.. you're probably not going to get anywhere going back and forth with him. Bc he will never see your point and keep saying the same thing to piss you off.. or he will get your point and just say something else that'll piss you off. I really don't even think he really believes some of the stuff he posts.. But he just really likes to mind fuck anybody who's going to let him do it.. ijs...

Yeah. I get this. I am just really struggling to figure out where his payoff matrix coincides with the payoff matrix of the owner of the site.

I mean, if he and the mean-spirited people like him drive off a lot of the providers and more genteel clients, and discourage them from posting, how does that benefit the owners of the site?

If the purpose of this website is introductions and the exchange of information between client and provider, how does discouraging such an exchange (through the behavior which prompted this thread) aid the site in achieving its stated purpose?

Unless the real purpose of this site is NOT the one stated, but instead to simply create an environment where its ok to insult and belittle people. If that is the true intent, I would say the owners have succeeded.

It is possible to be honest without being nasty.

Thats all I've got to say. It is probable that I'm not cut out for this business.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 08:26 AM   #199
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
I mean, if he and the mean-spirited people like him drive off a lot of the providers and more genteel clients, and discourage them from posting...
Interesting...on what evidence are you basing this hypothesis?
Old 05-11-2017, 08:41 AM   #200
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Interesting...on what evidence are you basing this hypothesis?
A very reasonable question.

In fact, I have no data to support that. It is an assumption on my part.

In fact, we may all be nothing but dogs here, following our natural inclination to return to our vomit. If true, I will leave as an exercise to the reader to determine what this says about my nature, his nature, and yours.

But your simple, reasonable question leads to to consider a new paradigm. Thank you.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 09:16 AM   #201
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
...how does discouraging such an exchange (through the behavior which prompted this thread)...
Interesting...what evidence do you have to support this second hypothesis?
Old 05-11-2017, 11:42 AM   #202
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Incorrect. My main objective here is the same as it's always been...to be entertained. How I entertain myself takes on many different forms. Some of those forms are at my expense, but most of them are at yours. I say very specific things to elicit reactions that will entertain me the most, and I'm extraordinarily good at it, but to say that my main objective here is to piss people off is incorrect.

I elicit reactions...I'm entertained by many different types of reactions...it's not my fault that most of your reactions consist of indignation...
You pretty much just paraphrased what i said using bigger words... ohhh u are good ... *slow clap for WakeUp* got to give credit when it is due. Lmao Your* as corrected by WU* trolling skills are excellent good sir lol
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 11:49 AM   #203
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
You pretty much just paraphrased what i said using bigger words
Again, incorrect.

Quote:
ohhh u are good ... *slow clap for WakeUp* got to give credit when it is due. Lmao You're trolling skills are excellent good sir lol
Correct. With the caveat that my response is based on my understanding of your intent, regardless of your grammar mistakes...
Old 05-11-2017, 12:12 PM   #204
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Again, incorrect.

Correct. With the caveat that my response is based on my understanding of your intent, regardless of your grammar mistakes...
Lol. You remind of this attorney ad I always see "Just because you did it, doesn't make you guilty." You can try to word however you want to, but we all know that's what you like to do. Free entertainment for you. Can't be mad at that. Especially when people keep falling for it. If that's what got my rocks off id probably keep doing it too. Lol
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 05:35 PM   #205
tandyscone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I'm entertained by many different types of reactions...it's not my fault that most of your reactions consist of indignation...
That's not entirely true. Most of your posts that I've seen are worded in a way that the most likely response is indignation.
Quote:
I say very specific things to elicit reactions that will entertain me the most, and I'm extraordinarily good at it
You must be easily entertained. You use a technique in which you have extraordinary skill targeted at unsuspecting victims. Even though you claim that many different types of reactions entertain you, you craft your posts in a narrow way that is unlikely to elicit more than half a dozen types of reaction. Where's the challenge in it? What you do is kind of like a grand master at chess entering a tournament with children whose only preparation is that they have played checkers. It seems to me that what you find entertaining is, wait a minute, gotta check Google. ... Oh, here it is. ... Childish, immature. Used in a derogatory sense. I hope I'm using those words correctly.

Quote:
I think we're done here...
Yes, we are.
tandyscone is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 05:48 PM   #206
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's not entirely true. Most of your posts that I've seen are worded in a way that the most likely response is indignation.
You must be easily entertained. You use a technique in which you have extraordinary skill targeted at unsuspecting victims. Even though you claim that many different types of reactions entertain you, you craft your posts in a narrow way that is unlikely to elicit more than half a dozen types of reaction. Where's the challenge in it? What you do is kind of like a grand master at chess entering a tournament with children whose only preparation is that they have played checkers. It seems to me that what you find entertaining is, wait a minute, gotta check Google. ... Oh, here it is. ... Childish, immature. Used in a derogatory sense. I hope I'm using those words correctly.

Yes, we are.

Don't be hard on him. I know he already has it hard enough with a hooker wife. If that's even real.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 07:37 PM   #207
tandyscone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
You do realize WakeUps main adjective is just to piss everybody off and that's about it. So unless your main goal is you're bored and want to kill some time.. you're probably not going to get anywhere going back and forth with him. Bc he will never see your point and keep saying the same thing to piss you off.. or he will get your point and just say something else that'll piss you off. I really don't even think he really believes some of the stuff he posts.. But he just really likes to mind fuck anybody who's going to let him do it.. ijs...
Thanks for the kind warning, but yes, I am aware of what WakeUp is doing. Others may not, however.

I'm really more interested in discussing with you a statement you made a while back that some people who are unpleasant on the board are actually really nice in real life. That's a very charitable attitude, but I take the opposite view. We all have our petty meannesses, but most of us learn to hide that, especially when revealing it might have negative consequences for us. Of course little monster was nice to you when he saw you. He wanted something from you, and if he was mean not only would he be less likely to get what he wanted, but if you reported him in the powder room, other providers might refuse to see him. It's tripe, I know, but what people do when no one is looking, or in this case, no one has any real power over them, reveals their true personality.
tandyscone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women