Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2017, 10:03 PM   #16
OneStarLuck07
BANNED

Encounters: 29

I wish I could do more hour plus sessions. My problem is the narrow windows to hobby, plus it seems the closest providers are a minimum of 30 minutes away from work or home. So if I schedule a hour, it usually means a hour of drive time. If the session starts on time and it doesn't go over, looking at a minimum cover story of two hours, which is often hard to pull off.

But I would never do anything less than half hour. Anything less than that just seems weird and not worth the effort to create a cover story.
OneStarLuck07 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 06:25 AM   #17
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

QS's and bng's have no appeal to me. I much prefer GFE's for an hour. With VP's a QS doesn't make much sense. There's a decent chance you'll have to provide ref's or get screened unless you've seen her before. I'm not going to do that for a quick date. But if I'm repeating with someone it's because I enjoy the gal and will want to spend more than 15 mins with her. QS's can be a good option for unknowns on BP since you don't know what you're gonna get.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:04 AM   #18
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I will agree with the 1 hr is a minimum. Usually I prefer to save up for 2-3 hrs with the right lady, and over-nights on repeat dates when I can make them work.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:29 AM   #19
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default Pay to play.....No free sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Ok my question is

ladies...what constitutes and defines
bng
quick visit
halfhour

And if the gent does not "nut" or "gets full satisfaction"........... how do you end the session and have them leave??

Guys....what is the draw of
a 10 or 15 minute blowjob..........{My SO says it would not be worth his effort to take a shower & prepare to drive over for that short of a time}

{not saying these sessions are a bad thing...each gal has a right to do whatever kind of session she wants to do.......just a curious observation}
It's the client's dime on requests..Many hookers will accommodate paying clients requests. All hookers want longer paid sessions make more money.All levels hookers trying to make a living in this business.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:44 AM   #20
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

So, after I wrote this, I realized how irrelevant it is to the op... but it seems others have expanded on the topic a bit, so here goes... Personally, I can't see the point in meeting for less than 2hrs. I like to get to know the person I am with, and that cannot be done well in 15 or 30min... really not even an hour. Not to mention, shorter visits require watching the clock. Yuck! I suppose for those who are simply looking to get off that might work, but that's not the type of session I seek to offer. Also, I am far to vanilla bcd to keep up with what I see so many of the gents here seeking in those shorter visits. And Frankly, too old to be worth much of anything in such a short time frame anyway, lol. I realize I'm probably boxing myself into a corner here, but eh, that's ok...
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:50 AM   #21
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady View Post
It's the client's dime on requests..Many hookers will accommodate paying clients requests. All hookers want longer paid sessions make more money.All levels hookers trying to make a living in this business.
FL, I cannot say I agree with this. I know of MANY ladies who do prefer the short visits for various reasons. A lady who performs many short visits tends to make more $$ than the one who does a few longer ones in the same amount of time. Also, some people (on both sides of the fence) are uncomfortable with the social aspect. For those people, the shorter visits prevail.
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 11:33 AM   #22
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Half hour means a 15 minute drive there, fuck for about 20 minutes, 15 minute drive there with 15 minute undress, redress time.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 01:16 PM   #23
ozarksguy2011
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I could understand and see BOTH sides of this.. I mean... Yes sometimes time might be an issue.. Or What if they are meeting a "new" person for the first time. I had an encounter like this where we agreed to a QV and IF I liked I could go longer. After meeting her Im glad i only had the QV and not longer. 1.Pictures didnt look like her or were from way previous years 2. Skills were not up to par. So I guess it depends....
ozarksguy2011 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 05:13 PM   #24
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I need my 58 minutes of nap time after my two minutes of intense action.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 05:19 PM   #25
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

there was a provider in my old stomping grounds who was very average having sex with, but was the ABSOLUTE best at giving a BBBJ to completion, nobody ever came close to what she could do. sex was 3/10.. her BJ's were 10/10

she would offer BNG for much cheaper than the hourly rate.

so in that case I pay less money for an experience that I cannot get anywhere else. that is the advantage of it.

i wouldn't book a quickie with someone who i enjoyed spending a full hour with
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 08:41 PM   #26
Hobby Jon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debra Hollander View Post
I'm getting to the point where an hour often feels rushed! LOL! ;-)
Intriguing if you're ever in Dallas.....
Hobby Jon is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 08:53 PM   #27
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do prefer the longer visits,it makes a more intimate experience......but I also offer halfhours .....i am not a bng or qv kinda gal..lol....but glad there are girls that do..there is a market for all
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 02:50 PM   #28
bankai
Valued Poster

I prefer 30 minutes, I think qv is too short and not much connection is with the provider even though it's her job. I've had enough bp experience to dislike the qv flow and crisp that comes with that. I prefer talking, little laughing and something of the sort, little touching.

A hour seems to go on to long unless you get multiple pops but most only do 1 pop so I don't think it's really worth it.

30 is the sweet spot for me.
bankai is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 07:34 PM   #29
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
So, after I wrote this, I realized how irrelevant it is to the op... but it seems others have expanded on the topic a bit, so here goes... Personally, I can't see the point in meeting for less than 2hrs. I like to get to know the person I am with, and that cannot be done well in 15 or 30min... really not even an hour. Not to mention, shorter visits require watching the clock. Yuck! I suppose for those who are simply looking to get off that might work, but that's not the type of session I seek to offer. Also, I am far to vanilla bcd to keep up with what I see so many of the gents here seeking in those shorter visits. And Frankly, too old to be worth much of anything in such a short time frame anyway, lol. I realize I'm probably boxing myself into a corner here, but eh, that's ok...
I completely agree with this. I've never booked less than two hours, except once with a FBSM-only lady, and there, the 90 minutes seemed about right. With my local "regular," we know each other quite well, and two hours feels like a natural amount of time. With a new lady, I'd really rather have three. You need enough time to take a shower at the beginning of the appointment, and to feel like you can relax and talk and get to know each other a little. I suppose some of it is my age. Maybe when I was 21, I'd have been happy to get a chance for 15 minutes' worth, but those days are gone. And, in some ways, good riddance to 'em.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 03:57 AM   #30
myfavhobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

One hour seems to be my “sweet spot”. I have time for a short get to know her period followed by enough time for our fun. I think I would like two hours more if I had the time in my schedule – maybe after I retire! Having said all of that, when I was younger I would have been interested in the BNG because I did not have the money for a true session and I was more interested in “getting my rocks off”.
myfavhobby is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women