Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2011, 11:05 PM   #256
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Mendacity, you two are like a Cat on a Hot Tin Roof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Based on days worked, who gets the higher salary?
We were talking about paying for part of your own medical insurance. Now you wanna forget about that losing argument and skip to discussing average pay per day. Make up your mind.

The point was that the WI Gov thought the teachers should put more skin in the game. Gates suggested the exact same thing.

I do understand why you two want to change it into a salary issue. You are getting your brains beat out on the logic issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
I was talking about a WI rate you dumb ass, the starting pay is NOT stated on that line, now IS IT? READING COMPREHENSION!!!
First you say you did not say it....now you come back and have to explain why you did! Make up your mind. Were you and I B seperated at birth?.

Furthermore you stated an erroneous average salary for teachers when discussing the starting pay for military! WTF.....how the hell am I suppossed to know that you didn't know what you are talking about. If I wasn't so smart, I'd never figure out what you are trying to hide.

You pick and choose what government workers should pay more of their medical insurance, just like that phoney WI Gov. You should run for office. You'd give Pinocchio a run for his nose
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:35 PM   #257
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I do understand why you two want to change it into a salary issue. You are getting your brains beat out on the logic issue.
I didn't change shit. I was simply rebutting one of your phoney ass "hypotheticals" for the inane BS that it is. When your tangent blew up in your face (I used the facts you cited), you want to change the argument yet again. But WTF I love you, that is why I trouble myself to guide you along the "right" path.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:09 AM   #258
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
On the contrary, you're the one twisting his words. He said nothing about any contract. All he whined about was how much an E-3 would make if they had to contribute to their health care.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
Since your reading comprehension is no better than WTF's I would suggest staying out of adult conversations until you learn how to comprehend the written language. Have a fabulous day.
Show me where you mentioned anything about the government breaking any contract, as IB claimed.

Talk about reading comprehension. You can't even understand what you wrote.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:57 AM   #259
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Pulp Fiction...WTF taking on the Samual L Jackson role!

Oh yes you did. You changed the discussion from one of government workers pay more into the system. That is why you will not talk about should the WI police or firemen pay more like the WI Gov is asking teachers. It is a chickenshit move on all parties that will not address that topic. Either you believe all government cost workers healthcare are the problem or none.
Quote:
I didn't change shit. I was simply rebutting one of your phoney ass "hypotheticals" for the inane BS that it is. When your tangent blew up in your face (I used the facts you cited), you want to change the argument yet again. But WTF I love you, that is why I trouble myself to guide you along the "right" path.
I fell the same love for you my brother and will do all I can to shepherd you down the rightious path Jesus would take and not some souless corporation............

''The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you''
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:07 AM   #260
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Liar Liar, II...which one of you playing the Jim Carey part?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Show me where you mentioned anything about the government breaking any contract, as IB claimed.

Talk about reading comprehension. You can't even understand what you wrote.
Those two make more shit up as they go............, first he says he didn't say something, then makes excuses for saying it.

I swear I think those two boys are confused , they think their peckers will grow instead of their nose. Pinocchio only wish that were true fella's!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:40 AM   #261
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh yes you did. You changed the discussion from one of government workers pay more into the system.
Please show me where I turned the discussion.

Quote:
''The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you''
Oh ye doubting man of science . . . is this blasphemy or hypocrisy? No, no! Please forgive me. Ye quote yet from some higher authority: pop art from Hollywood!

Let's both pray there is no Christian Hell, for I have no doubt, should such a place exist, I shall meet and welcome you at the front gate when you arrive . . . and then we shall have eternity to enjoy each other's company. Won't that be fun?
Old 02-23-2011, 08:53 AM   #262
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

This thread has become a Hell all by itself. Someone should pour some water on it....Mods.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:57 AM   #263
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

All: I'm in a meeting and will respond later unless MA steps in. I am going to post a new thread about my feelings about D&T. FWIW, I did post yesterday about taking it down a notch.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:06 AM   #264
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default But Charles

But Charles, I said "please."
Old 02-23-2011, 09:08 AM   #265
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

How 'bout them Braves!
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:12 AM   #266
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
How 'bout them Braves!
Good thread hijack!!
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:14 AM   #267
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
How 'bout them Braves!
They're on hiatus until April, right? Guess they are doing great!!!
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:35 AM   #268
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default FYI

For WTF's edification:

You interject military spending @ 99; again @ 127; your buddy Doove brings in military pay @ 148; you interject military pay @ 152; I rebut @ 156; you again @ 158 and 159; PJ @ 162; you again @ 177; you really start the ball rolling @ 228; DFW5 replies @ 229; you again @ 231; Doove @ 232; I rebut Doove @ 233; you call me a hypocrite @ 235; and, it only got better after that.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:56 PM   #269
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
For WTF's edification:

You interject military spending @ 99; again @ 127; your buddy Doove brings in military pay @ 148; you interject military pay @ 152; I rebut @ 156; you again @ 158 and 159; PJ @ 162; you again @ 177; you really start the ball rolling @ 228; DFW5 replies @ 229; you again @ 231; Doove @ 232; I rebut Doove @ 233; you call me a hypocrite @ 235; and, it only got better after that.
Let me start with my premis, you two are then free to expound on it.

I think all government employee's should get ready to tighten their belts. That includes teachers and military employee's.

Feel free to add whay you might.

I was the one that asked leading questions to DFW5, so I should know WTF I was getting at.

Another premis of mine is that folks are hypocritical in just what government employees they want to shoulder more to help bring down the cost of government.

You and DFW5 and the Gov of WI are prime examples. The Gov exempeted police and firefighters and you two seem to want to exempt the military. Prime voters for the GOP. Nothing will be done if every side gets to exempt their pet projects. Is that so hard to understand?

I really do not care about just WTF each salary starts out at or the average. I would like to clear these two hurdles and then maybe move onto the fairness in pay but DFW5 seems to want it both ways. He claims teachers are paid based on market conditions and then makes some special exemption for the military.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:14 PM   #270
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I pray there is no hell but would enjoy the company were there!

Quote:
Please show me where I turned the discussion.
Read the two posts below. I stated what I was talking about. Mutual sacrifice. All government workers paying more for their healthcare costs.

Yet you continue to talk about salary, not only that you focus it as if all officers are lawyers or doctors and therefore should have a higher starting salary than a teacher. I know this not to be the case. I know a young female right now getting ready to enter OTS.

Quote:
I do live in the real world. You are arguing that service personnel and teachers are contracted in exactly the same way, and that is preposterous. I've enumerated the differences. Your failure to understand is your personal problem.
There are huge similarities, I am focusing on those because DFWS focused on the monetary issue, mainly the one that we are going broke and can not afford continuing to do exactly what we had been doing. So focusing on having teachers pay more into their healthcare cost is a fair comparison vs. soldiers pay more into theirs. It is as close to apples as one can get. .

Quote:
Certified doctors and lawyers often enter military service as O-3s, sometimes higher, based on their experience level. Are there any lawyers here wanna tell WTF how long it took you to become certified?

Quote:

Let's both pray there is no Christian Hell, for I have no doubt, should such a place exist, I shall meet and welcome you at the front gate when you arrive . . . and then we shall have eternity to enjoy each other's company. Won't that be fun?
Amen to that my brother....on both counts I might add!

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women