Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > The Sandbox - Alabama
The Sandbox - Alabama The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2021, 10:04 AM   #1
Nanobuster
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default Thinking about leaving the hobby

do you guys ever get burned out sometimes with the hobby? all the ghosting and bs that comes along with it? im thinking about taking a break or maybe overall just stopping. ive met several girls over the month that are now like local FWB and best thing is its free!! lol. just looking if anyone else has thought about this or am i crazy for thinking this way?
Nanobuster is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 08:23 AM   #2
sandman227ahb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

The sugar-baby route would be my preferred way to go. Hell, if the gulf coast had a selection of FBSM providers (non-AMP), I'd hobby 4-5 times as much as I do now
sandman227ahb is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 08:50 AM   #3
roadcourse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

It's the dark side of life. That's what you should expect with a welcome exception now and then. Why would a female do it? Not with your best interests in mind. Just the brutal truths.
roadcourse is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 09:03 AM   #4
hard times
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Im right there with you. Waste a whole day trying to meet. Then when you finally go about your business they texts a d then say you wasted their time
hard times is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 12:52 PM   #5
opaguy77
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

i tried the Sugar baby life but it is more of a big city option. I dont care for bar shopping.
opaguy77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 09:00 AM   #6
roadcourse
Valued Poster

At what point does one decide they are "in the hobby". I've always looked at it like an oil change. Just service paid for. Emotion is usually by happenstance but always fleeting. That's not a hobby to me. Whatever floats one's boat.
Old 01-28-2021, 01:07 PM   #7
roadcourse
Valued Poster

Speaking of leaving the hobby, before I even consider that, I want to meet with a gal with nice D or E cups, perfect booty, small waist, great personality, smells good, and beautiful face Just one more time. Prefer about 35 years young, don't care about hair color.

Anybody meeting that simple description, just pm me and it will be fun. How hard is that now?
Old 02-01-2021, 10:32 AM   #8
Allin2day
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadcourse View Post
Speaking of leaving the hobby, before I even consider that, I want to meet with a gal with nice D or E cups, perfect booty, small waist, great personality, smells good, and beautiful face Just one more time. Prefer about 35 years young, don't care about hair color.

Anybody meeting that simple description, just pm me and it will be fun. How hard is that now?
Vanessa Ink would be just about that, only younger
Allin2day is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 01:34 PM   #9
Justpractice
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

I left the hobby and just now came back with this username. Some of you may remember by previous username- TylerAnon or anonymousTyler or something like that.

The landscape sure has changed and I feel like I am starting over since I’ve lost all my contacts. I’m not even sure I want to jump back in but I miss some of the fun. Had good times with The Unicorn, Ellie Alexandra, Skyler, among lots of others.

If anybody remembers me feel free to drop a line.
Justpractice is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 06:16 PM   #10
war eagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justpractice View Post
I left the hobby and just now came back with this username. Some of you may remember by previous username- TylerAnon or anonymousTyler or something like that.

The landscape sure has changed and I feel like I am starting over since I’ve lost all my contacts. I’m not even sure I want to jump back in but I miss some of the fun. Had good times with The Unicorn, Ellie Alexandra, Skyler, among lots of others.

If anybody remembers me feel free to drop a line.
Yeah, I remember anonymousTyler lol
war eagle is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 07:39 PM   #11
Justpractice
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Lol. I see you’re still going strong War Eagle.
Justpractice is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 01:41 PM   #12
The Fabricator 2.0
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

i have went back and forth myself. i get frustrated with most these ladies that have the communication skills of a 5 yr old. the ones are reliable typically dont match what i want as far as looks or talent. however i jave a very narrow niche for what I want/need to be satisfied. i had one and she disappeared about a year and a half ago. in the mean time i joinded a local "kink" club and man that has been even more stressful but thays a whole other discussion. i slayed while i was active in that and retained a few good ladies to meet with but sometimes just dropping a couple hundred and going about my way is so much easier.
The Fabricator 2.0 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 04:15 PM   #13
EJStorm
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

I've thought about leaving the hobby myself. With Allie (SPA) moved, Bambi disappearing, and Skylar being flakey the local scene has died for me. My last 2 dates were Allie back in Sept and one while I was on vacation in Nov out of town. It's been extremely dry for me.
EJStorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 04:57 AM   #14
holmes50
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

With the exception Of SPA, north Alabama has always been hobby purgatory for me. I let my funds stack until I make a trip to Atlanta and Houston then my itch gets scratched. Sometimes I wonder if these low tier women are charging by the pound or by the aggravation factor. Either way the outcome is the same, this hobby thing of ours is in a sorry state these days.
holmes50 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 11:16 AM   #15
Pounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

The hobby as we once knew it seems to be long gone a thing of the past. There is almost zero decent talent around anymore and the traveling ladies seem to have disappeared too. I don't think we have to think about leaving the hobby I think the hobby left is a long time ago and if a decent talent does show up some white knight tries to make them think they care about them and just sets them up as their personal side chick....
Pounder is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women