Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2017, 10:24 PM   #406
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa71 View Post
Hmm. I wonder.... She's probably being a smartass and know it all somewhere. Bets on her reinventing herself and coming back? Lol.
back to my original post on you....your angry and unattractive......even in a mask........it amazes me any 'normal' guy would give you money to be around them.........
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 12:22 AM   #407
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
I already deal with fucktards I'm not trying to deal with fucktard fish.. That's why I love fishing Salt water...
I would have loved to have taken you out in the Gulf for snapper and grouper. I would, of course, have to get a taste of snapper before I leave the dock.

Redfish, I'll cook en croute, or deboned then stuffed with chopped green olives, sun-dried tomato and a mild pecorino romano, then oven roasted in foil. Can't get to salt water where I'm at these days.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 04:51 AM   #408
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It's fresh water then I don't like fresh water its boring lol

Speaking of freshwater I seen a video of some guy who used a twizzler for bait & caught a huge bass.. You should try it & let me know if it works lol..
You are right about those twizzler's for bait. I have been able to go offshore fishing once and loved it. Fishing has taught me patience. It really can be relaxing. I'm learning golf also.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 05:42 AM   #409
NightRager
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
back to my original post on you....your angry and unattractive......even in a mask........it amazes me any 'normal' guy would give you money to be around them.........
Reading your post history you seem to follow the OP around defending her. You can't defend someone that has not earned her respect on this board. There is such a thing as too blunt to the point of unnecessary rudeness....... Respect is earned.
NightRager is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:24 AM   #410
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

LOL... tell that to the fish. this thread is about fish

(Someone quote me so the commando can see it)

Assumption made based on avatar pic showing "US Army" on uniform with what looks to be red hair braids....
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:26 AM   #411
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Back on topic now...

With all due respect......are red drum and red snapper and redfish all different? I havent done saltwater fishing except on a party boat from Galveston.
Old 09-26-2017, 09:30 AM   #412
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
With all due respect......are red drum and red snapper and redfish all different? I havent done saltwater fishing except on a party boat from Galveston.
They are all in the "grouper" family. I'm not sure what level thst is in the

kingdom
class
order
species
genus

bla bla but you get me

all drum, snapper, jewfish, triple tail are grouper
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 09:44 AM   #413
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Back on topic now...

Yes
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 10:00 AM   #414
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Red snapper has the best taste of the three above, in my opinion, although my favorite ocean-going swimmers are speckled trout, sea bass, and mahi mahi, nice, light, flaky flavors, broiled, a little lemon, butter, salt, garlic...

Although I love a good pub-fried battered cold-water cod with gobs of tartar sauce! Or maybe a salmon croquette? (Damn, now I need to find a fish place in the boonies for lunch.)

By the way, who else get miffed when ordering a seafood platter at a restaurant and finding a CATFISH on it? I like catfish, mudbugs, too, but they belong on a separate plate from oysters, shrimp, scallops, clams, conch, lobster, and crab. (Or do they? All are "filter" or scavenger critters.)
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 10:06 AM   #415
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

favorite slash best is hard to state because different cuisines and cooking methods need different types of texture and strength

maybe later I'LL list up the top 5 in various groups
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 10:57 AM   #416
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

I would like to take sistine chapel shark noodling and I'll let him go first.

Either that or go shark fishing, and toss his worthless ass overboard and use him as chum.

Either those or stick to freshwater. I want to catch one of those huge catfish, and he'll be ideal for stink bait.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 11:12 AM   #417
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Heh
Old 10-15-2018, 04:09 PM   #418
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Anyone Been Fishing
Old 10-15-2018, 04:39 PM   #419
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Anyone Been Fishing

Yep. Been to Seawolf Park fishing pier and Galveston Fishing Pier. Bull reds are starting to run and there's fun to be had! This cold front should actually help, and the bull red run lasts 1-2 months. Be sure and if you keep a 36" or larger bull red and take it home to tag it. Every fishing license has a bull red (bull redfish) tag in the middle section.

I'm catch and release, however I've heard many times the bull reds can have worms and may not be good to eat. Just good to fight.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:52 AM   #420
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Yep. Been to Seawolf Park fishing pier and Galveston Fishing Pier. Bull reds are starting to run and there's fun to be had! This cold front should actually help, and the bull red run lasts 1-2 months. Be sure and if you keep a 36" or larger bull red and take it home to tag it. Every fishing license has a bull red (bull redfish) tag in the middle section.

I'm catch and release, however I've heard many times the bull reds can have worms and may not be good to eat. Just good to fight.
Yes fishing has been really good I can't complain & now the mosquitoes are dead even better because the mosquitoe repellant was starting to cost more than my bait lmao!

Oh I know about tagging I have a liftime fishing license..

That's not true exactly about the worms you can tell if they have worms by looking at there belly.. If there belly is swollen they have worms that goes for any large fish not just bull reds.. They definitely put up a fight and it's the best fight ever ..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women