Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2024, 12:57 PM   #1
naughtycassanova057
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default Contacted by an Investigator

I was contacted by a investigator today. Allegedly, I contacted someone that they have now detained. I have never met this person, but sounds like she post on RR. I allegedly contacted her for a massage. I don’t know what all was said. According to the investigator, I asked for her location and then I said I might be in the area next week. Nothing ever happened, I never met her. But the investigator is saying the prosecutor is treating this as… I forget the word. Basically they’re not cutting anyone any slack. Apparently, this girl was underage and was reported missing by her parents in Russia.

I certainly did not intentionally contact anyone underage. Nor did I ever actually met this individual and take part in any illegal activities.
naughtycassanova057 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 11:49 PM   #2
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Lets say it was a real investigator...Just keep your mouth shut. If he calls again, be polite and tell him "it's not a good time to talk." Then hang up.

There is nothing illegal about inquiring about a massage. The problem will come if you discussed paying for sex or using a code like donation.

More likely it's a scam from someone who collected your phone number from one of these massage parlors you have visited before trying to get you to fork over cash to avoid a negative information from being released.

Always a good idea to have a burner phone.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 03:51 PM   #3
FightFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

An investigator doesn't mean jack shit . Anyone can claim to be an investigator . Ignore all calls you are not expecting . A real investigator would know your location and talk with you in person . Until this happens keep ignoring phone calls . If and when someone approaches you to talk about it, ignore them also . Never talk about the situation unless your lawyer is present . Not here not anywhere . End of story . Good luck .
FightFan is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 08:19 PM   #4
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

Sounds like a play on the scam where someone spoofs the Tarrant County DA’s office number, then calls guys claiming they have evidence they called an online ad. Tell them they pay the fine and it will go away. A group pretending to be calling from the TC DA’s office scammed some $300k from scared guys.

What did this alleged investigator say they wanted from you?
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 06:59 PM   #5
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

IF you use a hobby phone and leave it turned off unless you are hunting, it is MUCH harder to other you. IF it gets really bad..... toss the phone and get a new one with a new number.
carguy1989 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 12:21 AM   #6
Pootie2024
Registered Member

User ID: 625981
Default Your right..they will get close to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightFan View Post
An investigator doesn't mean jack shit . Anyone can claim to be an investigator . Ignore all calls you are not expecting . A real investigator would know your location and talk with you in person . Until
this happens keep ignoring phone calls . If and when someone approaches you to talk about it, ignore them also . Never talk about the situation unless your lawyer is present . Not here not anywhere . End of story . Good luck .

Ran across that, PI's had infiltrated a group of people, not sure who they were relaying there observations but there are out there too! They do have to be registered but don't have to tell you.
Pootie2024 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 09:05 AM   #7
611wicomico
Lifetime Premium Access

There is a little thing in the US Constitution called the Fifth Amendment. Read it, read what it means, take it to heart and always apply it. There is also something called the Fourth Amendment. Read it, read what it means, take it to heart and always apply it.
611wicomico is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 09:20 AM   #8
Query6427
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

if you never met her and didnt do anything illegal then anyone saying you did is either a scam or a cop trying to scare you into confessing to something.

the best thing to do with any LE is to keep your mouth shut and go through a lawyer. the fifth amendment means you cant be forced to talk to a cop, ever.

i know some people seem to have this fear that if they dont talk it means they are guilty and will be sent to prison for a crime unless they explain their side to it. but you can not be judged guilty of a crime based on not speaking to the cops. not how the legal system in america works.

and as has been pointed out, a real investigator would talk to you in person and would know more about your private information such as home address. best thing to do is to either ignore them, or just tell them you dont speak without a lawyer present.
Query6427 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 11:09 PM   #9
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

Leave the country now !!!
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 02:31 AM   #10
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This isn't the first time someone has posted about a call from an "investigator" Shame on these scammers
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 05:42 PM   #11
RManFlint
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtycassanova057 View Post
I was contacted by a investigator today. Allegedly, I contacted someone that they have now detained. I have never met this person, but sounds like she post on RR. I allegedly contacted her for a massage. I don’t know what all was said. According to the investigator, I asked for her location and then I said I might be in the area next week. Nothing ever happened, I never met her. But the investigator is saying the prosecutor is treating this as… I forget the word. Basically they’re not cutting anyone any slack. Apparently, this girl was underage and was reported missing by her parents in Russia.

I certainly did not intentionally contact anyone underage. Nor did I ever actually met this individual and take part in any illegal activities.
RManFlint is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women