Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160450
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2023, 08:27 AM   #46
Peter Botox
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I assume you have not taken the "jab of death". If Biden dictated that you take it, how is that possible? Or is it more BS from you?
I have a fake vaccination card.
Peter Botox is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 08:29 AM   #47
Peter Botox
BANNED

Quote:
Please supply proof to support your statement.
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...eath-rcna18200

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...shire-60757293

All over the world.
DO NOT MAKE ME POST MORE!
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

I LOVE KICKING PRO-VAXXERS ASSES ALL DAY LONG!
Peter Botox is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 09:30 AM   #48
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Imma call Merriam Webster's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
...I had no intention of getting vaccinated at first, but if it comes down to feeding my family and getting the compensation I want, they can shoot me up with that shit every single day for all I care.
Probably should add that to the definition of tyranny. Also might want add that as an antonym for: "informed consent". Do as you're told plebe or starve. You're gonna be a great candidate for Social Credit scores and Government controlled Digital Currency.

Own nothing, eat the bugs, do as you are told and be happy

Faggit about that shit.

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 09:54 AM   #49
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Malleability is for suckers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
You gentlemen are confusing getting bitten by a vampire with getting a COVID vaccine...
Vampires do live forever, though they are blood suckers. Similar to an immortal IRS auditor.
Quote:
...These unvaxed will never have the option to get vaxed and join our ranks, because they all died of COVID:...
He says to a cadre of unvaxxed and undead. You do like you some dripping irony.
Quote:
...You've almost certainly gotten COVID at least once. Probably more than once....
You regressing to Motte Bailey where the vaxxed can never ever get the covid. Good luck with that shit. Oh wait, I remember, ya'll moved that goal post to: Oh sure, we might get the covid, but less so and we won't die from it. Practically forgot. Here's the handy-dandy goal post guide:

Remember when eating your green leafy vegetables and bolstering your immunity systems were sound advise? Probably not, now that you have decided that humanity cannot or does not exist without synthetic prophylaxis. Maybe we just got lucky for the first 5,000 years? Or are you saying the dinosaurs got killed off by ginormous prehistoric Raccoon-Dogs with the covid too?

Shazz-bot! I could land in jail for posting a meme these days, to say nothing of the ding to my social credit score. But then - I don't eat the bugs, I do own things. I am very happy and I remain ungovernable. So there is that... BTW: one last "government approved" meme/message

Oh sure, healthy athletes dieing on the playing field was so totally normal before they were forced to take the jab. Yeah right!

BUGS! It's what's for dinner...
Old 04-10-2023, 10:34 AM   #50
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
That's your idea of name calling? Damn, you sure are quite the sensitive one for a former American bad ass sniper. It's either that, or I forgot how to insult people properly.

It's pretty fucking obvious that the 1st two posters in this thread are anti vaxx. Stop being so dramatic about nothing.
You just can't help yourself can you? You call people who don't want to get an unproven shot "anti-vax" like that was something and then you turn around and call me a sniper. For police work and the military, sniper has a particular meaning and I was NOT a sniper. I was a marksman, a pretty good marksman. Read about snipers. I don't have the patience to do what they do. Stop the name calling.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 11:25 AM   #51
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Choices and consequences. Or was it rulz and consequences?

Quote:
I am at a loss to understand why you're wasting time reading texassapper's link, which doesn't even address COVID vaccines, when I gave you the ammunition to go after SpeedRacer and me....
Once lost, but you can be found. GOD permitted me to make choices (thou may - interesting controversies of that wording interpretation) . I just have to carefully evaluate the consequences of my choices. Sometimes it don't pan out. More times than not they do. I'm a -stent little bugger , as in insistent and persistent.
Old 04-10-2023, 05:45 PM   #52
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Botox View Post
With all due respect, DO YOUR OWN HOMEOWRK!
People have died within hours of taking the vaccination.
As Joe Biden would say "COME ON MAN"
What people? how many cases? Did they die of the vaccine or coincidently have a heart attack which they would have had anyway?

Trump promoted the shit out of the vaccines, so isn't it his fault?

So if we didn't have the vaccine how many more would have died from Covid as it spread? Hospitals were overflowing as it was. Without medical care basically you suffocated to your agonizing death. Much worse than drowning that only takes minute or so. Most people had to be put in a coma just to be intubated.
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 12:32 PM   #53
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Remember when eating your green leafy vegetables and bolstering your immunity systems were sound advise? Probably not, now that you have decided that humanity cannot or does not exist without synthetic prophylaxis. Maybe we just got lucky for the first 5,000 years? Or are you saying the dinosaurs got killed off by ginormous prehistoric Raccoon-Dogs with the covid too?
No, no, no! I agree with you completely about eating green leafy vegetables and a healthy immune system. Just yesterday, I took the Why_Yes_I_Do patented vitamin, mineral and supplement immune-bolstering regimen of Vitamin C, magnesium, quercetin, and zinc, as I had been around a couple of women with the flu.

I've only gotten the sniffles twice since COVID broke out. I attribute that to,

1. My peacocking outfit. That is, my N95 mask, aviator goggles, bermuda shorts, wife-beater Tshirt, and semiautomatic weapon slung across my shoulder. This not only is a great conversation starter with "the right kind" of woman, but also a great aid in social distancing! People seem to want to stay at least 6 feet away from me.

2. Good advice and research from Pfizer, BioNTech, Moderna, President Trump's Operation Warp Speed, and you!.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 03:04 PM   #54
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
What people? how many cases? Did they die of the vaccine or coincidently have a heart attack which they would have had anyway?

Trump promoted the shit out of the vaccines, so isn't it his fault?

So if we didn't have the vaccine how many more would have died from Covid as it spread? Hospitals were overflowing as it was. Without medical care basically you suffocated to your agonizing death. Much worse than drowning that only takes minute or so. Most people had to be put in a coma just to be intubated.
... As I mentioned before - the vaccine was a Godsend
to a number of people and no doubt saved a lot of lives.
Good of Trump and the chem companys to create it and
get it out there.

Though THAT said - I DO NOT believe the vaccine should
have been mandatory - people should have a choice to
take the jab - or not...

A lot o' people were surely FORCED to get the jab
- and almost no credence given for those who prolly
didn't need it - as the already survived co-vid
and thus had natural immunity.
But Biden and the medical people surely didn't care.
Get the vax - or lose yer job!

And what's with the constant "boosters"??
Are the chem companys just trying to make $$$$ money??

... Don't force the vax on anybody... Let them decided
on their own to take it or not.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 04:50 PM   #55
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... As I mentioned before - the vaccine was a Godsend
to a number of people and no doubt saved a lot of lives.
Good of Trump and the chem companys to create it and
get it out there.

Though THAT said - I DO NOT believe the vaccine should
have been mandatory - people should have a choice to
take the jab - or not...

A lot o' people were surely FORCED to get the jab
- and almost no credence given for those who prolly
didn't need it - as the already survived co-vid
and thus had natural immunity.
But Biden and the medical people surely didn't care.
Get the vax - or lose yer job!

And what's with the constant "boosters"??
Are the chem companys just trying to make $$$$ money??

... Don't force the vax on anybody... Let them decided
on their own to take it or not.

#### Salty
I think Biden's vaccine mandate actually affected very few people in this country. I didn't have to get it. You obviously did not have to get it. Was anyone reading these posts forced to get the Covid vaccine? Maybe some federal workers or people working in hospitals were forced by various levels of government.

And natural immunity wanes as time goes on. I know several people who have had Covid multiple times, vaccinated and unvaccinated.

"The researchers emphasized that the data should not be used to discourage vaccination, which they said in a better way to acquire protection against COVID-19.

“Vaccination is the safest way to acquire immunity, whereas acquiring natural immunity must be weighed against the risks of severe illness and death associated with the initial infection,” lead author Stephen Lim from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington’s School of Medicine said in a statement."

And like flu vaccines, it was deemed necessaary to get boosters.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 05:01 PM   #56
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

So Salty you’d agree that hospitals should not have been forced to take care of the unvaxxed that got ill with Covid right? What about insurance companies paying for the unvaxxed? Should they have been allowed to cancel coverage.

Let’s go with your position that people should not have had any mandates. Employers surely should have had the free choice to fire unvaxxed if they believed it was a better financial choice for them if fewer people were at risk of lost time from work, right?
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 05:06 PM   #57
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I think Biden's vaccine mandate actually affected very few people in this country. I didn't have to get it. You obviously did not have to get it. Was anyone reading these posts forced to get the Covid vaccine? Maybe some federal workers or people working in hospitals were forced by various levels of government.
The majority of us live in Texas, and Texas passed a law prohibiting employers from requiring the vaccine. McCain apparently still had to get vaccinated, and I believe some others like hospital and airline employees did too. But most of the rest of our Texas posters are bitching about nothing. Unless they wanted to travel, in which case Mexico was about the only place they could go. That's not the fault of the USA but rather because of other countries' travel requirements.

Salty lives in Pennsylvania though. I don't know what the requirements there are.

Quote:
“Vaccination is the safest way to acquire immunity, whereas acquiring natural immunity must be weighed against the risks of severe illness and death associated with the initial infection,” lead author Stephen Lim from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington’s School of Medicine said in a statement."

And like flu vaccines, it was deemed necessaary to get boosters.
Yeah, you're eventually going to get the disease, unless you're one of the elite few like the Waco Kid and me. Well, elite so far, as we haven't gotten it. So why would you want to get your immunity from severe disease the hard way? I just don't get it. We wasted a lot of time here trying to enlighten our esteemed fellow board members, all for naught. You can lead a horse to water....
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 05:08 PM   #58
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Botox View Post
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...eath-rcna18200

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...shire-60757293

All over the world.
DO NOT MAKE ME POST MORE!
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

I LOVE KICKING PRO-VAXXERS ASSES ALL DAY LONG!
That was one of the few valid posts made by the many anti-vaxxers on this forum.

VIIT is a concern. The odds are between 1 in 100,000 and 1 in 1,000,000 of it occuring, and primarily with the J&J and AZ vaccines. The medical community has been aware of the complications and have posted guidelines for dealing with it.

It has now been more than 2 years since I received my first shot. No problems and I do not expect any. Anyone who is worried about negative consequences from the shot, don't get it. Simple as that.

"Should the risk of VITT impact vaccination approaches in hematology patients?

Currently, the AZ and JJ vaccines remain available in many countries around the world and remain critical components in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. In most settings, the risks of COVID-19 disease far outweigh the very low risk of VITT following AZ or JJ vaccines. However, in settings and countries with availability of mRNA vaccines, the lower risk of VITT and higher efficacy against breakthrough infections (and especially hospitalizations and severe disease for mRNA as compared to adenoviral vaccines) has resulted in both governmental recommendations and policies favoring use of mRNA vaccines, particularly in the need for booster shots to improve protection against newer variants such as Delta and Omicron. Studies have demonstrated efficacy and safety of heterologous regimens (i.e., administration of a different vaccine for a second shot or booster, thus the vast majority of JJ recipients in the United States have received mRNA rather than JJ boosters. On December 16, 2021, the CDC endorsed the vaccine advisory panel’s recommendation that mRNA vaccines be preferred over the JJ vaccine for both initial and booster injections."

https://www.hematology.org/covid-19/...rombocytopenia
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 05:16 PM   #59
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That was one of the few valid posts made by the many anti-vaxxers on this forum.

VIIT is a concern. The odds are between 1 in 100,000 and 1 in 1,000,000 of it occuring, and primarily with the J&J and AZ vaccines. The medical community has been aware of the complications and have posted guidelines for dealing with it.

It has now been more than 2 years since I received my first shot. No problems and I do not expect any. Anyone who is worried about negative consequences from the shot, don't get it. Simple as that.

"Should the risk of VITT impact vaccination approaches in hematology patients?

Currently, the AZ and JJ vaccines remain available in many countries around the world and remain critical components in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. In most settings, the risks of COVID-19 disease far outweigh the very low risk of VITT following AZ or JJ vaccines. However, in settings and countries with availability of mRNA vaccines, the lower risk of VITT and higher efficacy against breakthrough infections (and especially hospitalizations and severe disease for mRNA as compared to adenoviral vaccines) has resulted in both governmental recommendations and policies favoring use of mRNA vaccines, particularly in the need for booster shots to improve protection against newer variants such as Delta and Omicron. Studies have demonstrated efficacy and safety of heterologous regimens (i.e., administration of a different vaccine for a second shot or booster, thus the vast majority of JJ recipients in the United States have received mRNA rather than JJ boosters. On December 16, 2021, the CDC endorsed the vaccine advisory panel’s recommendation that mRNA vaccines be preferred over the JJ vaccine for both initial and booster injections."

https://www.hematology.org/covid-19/...rombocytopenia
Yeah, but how many people in the United States of America got the J&J and Astra Zeneca vaccines? Thanks to Operation Warp Speed and Big Pharma, we had the safer and more effective mRNA vaccines, which our fellow posters describe as "gene therapy." Ironically, they don't appear to have a problem with J&J and AZ, even though those vaccines were much more likely to cause serious complications.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 10:03 PM   #60
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
So Salty you’d agree that hospitals should not have been forced to take care of the unvaxxed that got ill with Covid right? What about insurance companies paying for the unvaxxed? Should they have been allowed to cancel coverage.

Let’s go with your position that people should not have had any mandates. Employers surely should have had the free choice to fire unvaxxed if they believed it was a better financial choice for them if fewer people were at risk of lost time from work, right?
... Exactly.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women