Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2020, 08:50 PM   #1
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default The Ghosts of Pensacola

Ghost 1. Autumn Fox.

I had two good visits with Autumn Fox and wrote glowing reviews. A couple guys went to visit her. She offered them a deal. Prepay and I’ll give you a special rate.

Once they paid she ghosted both of them. She did make up the visit to one of the guys. The other gave up after trying for a week to get her to make good.

When BEG was here in P’Cola, I tried to negotiate a duo with Autumn and BEG. To be honest, both were lousy with their communications. And BEG lousy with her planning or lack there of one.

While I’m trying to work it out, Autumn suddenly stops communicating with me. A week later she texts me and apologizes, stating she didn’t have her phone on her for a week.

I contact her a couple weeks ago. She contacts me, and we plan for a Monday meet at 3 p.m.

She asks me to send her a reminder text the morning of. I sent two texts and haven’t heard anything since.
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 09:10 PM   #2
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Ghost 2. http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...i/292895098623

I message her at noon, asking if she’d like to meet up today.

An hour she replies yes. I make plans for a 3 p.m.-ish meet.

She lives in Pensacola, and I’m driving from Fort Walton.

I ask her for a location where to head to. She doesn’t answer.

Her texts are slow. I figure once I get to Pensacola, she’ll give me an address.

Thank to Rolex99 for his review. https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2711690

I go and wait at the Walmart on Pensacola Boulevard.

3 pm rolls around, and she asks when am I coming over. I tell her I’m in Pensacola, but she didn’t give me an address.

She tells me she is running errands and will be about 45 minutes. She says she’ll give me an address when she gets home.

I ask her where I can park and wait while she’s handling her errands.

Her reply was I dunno, maybe Wal-Mart.

That would be an acceptable answer if a town (Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Crestview or Defuniak Springs) has one Walmart. I think there are like six Walmarts in Pensacola.

I was a little upset. I drove an hour, and kept my end of the bargain.

Her comms and TCB were poor.

She wanted , which I agreed to.

So, I kept my money, and tried another provider off STG.

She is actually good looking, and I did meet her. No activities took place because an unforeseen accident happened right after I got there. She was visibly distraught
and crying.

She was going to take care of me, but I couldn’t do it. I said well, maybe today’s not a good time. She agreed, and I left. No money exchanged hands, and I wrote today off as a loss.
Old 04-25-2020, 12:20 AM   #3
Pcolaman39
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Hey!!! I didn’t ghost on you .... omg I met blackbird ***fanboy dance***
Pcolaman39 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 11:38 AM   #4
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore View Post
Ghost 2. http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...i/292895098623

So, I kept my money, and tried another provider off STG.

She is actually good looking, and I did meet her. No activities took place because an unforeseen accident happened right after I got there. She was visibly distraught
and crying.

She was going to take care of me, but I couldn’t do it. I said well, maybe today’s not a good time. She agreed, and I left. No money exchanged hands, and I wrote today off as a loss.
So did Ghost 2 never respond again after telling you to wait 45 minutes for her to run errands? No communication since?
TideLWave is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 12:21 PM   #5
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TideLWave View Post
So did Ghost 2 never respond again after telling you to wait 45 minutes for her to run errands? No communication since?
Sorry for the lack of clarity.

I tried meeting two girls yesterday, Ghost 2 and Undisclosed.

Yes, that's exactly what happened.

This is Ghost 2.

I abandoned ship with Ghost 2, although no further texts were sent. I then went to meet Undisclosed, who is actually pretty cute. I'm not going to post her pic or her ad. She is real, didn't rip me off or anything.

But, something weird happened. I'm being vague. As a gentleman, I'm not going to disclose what happened.

I hope that's clear. I also a member of my family passed away yesterday.

I didn't really sleep well.

My apologies if I'm not thinking straight.
Old 04-25-2020, 01:24 PM   #6
Bustnnuts
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I have had the exact same experience with Autumn Fox myself.... 3 times to be exact. I guess I’m a glutton for punishment . I like to think people will do the right thing when they ask and receive the help they ask for.Unfortunately my faith in humanity is fading.The other ghost is a real wild card from my encounters with her. That’s all I can say about that.
Bustnnuts is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 04:51 PM   #7
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default We got outfoxed 'bird

I had a couple of visits with Autumn waaaay back that were awesome. But the last time was just a disaster. Went to see her but she stopped me in the middle of DATY because she had an allergic reaction after kissing me because I just had a cough drop and she says she's allergic to menthol. Still took my money(full price) with a promise to make it up and then disappears for a few months. Wouldn't answer my texts, even after she shows back up on Eccie, still wouldn't make good on her promise. Fuckin' flake.

I don't care what reason she might've had but if she thought I'd forgive and forget.........a commitment to make up for a botched session is still a make up waiting to happen unless it's fulfilled. Anything less is just a ripoff.

I don't know who else she got to give her money up front and bail out on but she's not the angel most guys think she is.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 04:57 PM   #8
DaleDaBone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Dezz hoes need to check YO SELFS
DaleDaBone is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 05:35 PM   #9
reddewey32
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

I was supposed to see autumnfox back in 2018 I spent a week in Panama City beach during spring break tried to get her to my room she would set the appointments with me than never show. After the second time I tried sexystudent I had no issues with her she was supposed to show up to my room at the last minute she suggested her place that was a few blocks away from my hotel so I just spent the other half of spring break visiting her. I gave autumn fox another few tries when she claimed to be in Pensacola and I had gotten ghosted by her those two times so I gave up. I miss Anna Watts never had these kinda issues with her!
reddewey32 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 08:54 PM   #10
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Damn you had to bring up Anna watts ..... need her back in a bad way !!
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 01:35 AM   #11
duraman
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottahavemore View Post
Damn you had to bring up Anna watts ..... need her back in a bad way !!
Anna Watts was a unique girl. I have never been kissed like that in my life.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 02:29 AM   #12
Shooterr12
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Ghost 1. Autumn Fox.

I had two good visits with Autumn Fox and wrote glowing reviews. A couple guys went to visit her. She offered them a deal. Prepay and I’ll give you a special rate.

Once they paid she ghosted both of them. She did make up the visit to one of the guys. The other gave up after trying for a week to get her to make good.

When BEG was here in P’Cola, I tried to negotiate a duo with Autumn and BEG. To be honest, both were lousy with their communications. And BEG lousy with her planning or lack there of one.

While I’m trying to work it out, Autumn suddenly stops communicating with me. A week later she texts me and apologizes, stating she didn’t have her phone on her for a week.

I contact her a couple weeks ago. She contacts me, and we plan for a Monday meet at 3 p.m.

She asks me to send her a reminder text the morning of. I sent two texts and haven’t heard anything since.
This is a perfect description of all communication with Autumn. She was fantastic once you got there but the lack of communication was brutal. I haven’t heard from her in months. I try every now and then just because...that red hair!
Shooterr12 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 08:50 AM   #13
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Ghost 1. Autumn Fox.

I just saw Autumn Friday evening (4/24) and haven't posted a review as of yet, since I usually wait a day or two before I do so. I admit, her communication is lousy many times. I had texted her periodically during the past month (maybe once a week or once every other week) and got zero replies. I wanted to check on her to make sure she was doing okay (with the pandemic, and all).

I just happened to shoot her a text Friday morning telling her I'd be available that evening if she wanted to try and get together, and she amazingly replied about 30 minutes later. Her communication was good for the rest of the day all the way up until appointment time.

This is a problem nearly ALL ladies (not just Autumn) in the industry has. Whenever they are not available, they just ignore our texts instead of just saying "Sorry, I'm not available today".

It's also difficult for Autumn to get a babysitter right now (with the pandemic and all). So her play-time is even MORE limited at the moment. She had to cancel on me in late-March since she couldn't find a sitter. This was when COVID-19 was just starting to "roll".
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 12:30 PM   #14
Guest072020
Valued Poster

At one point, I was debating on who I liked more Autumn Fox or BEG. I had planned to revolve my hobbying solely between these two girls.

Now, that’s the last thing I want to even consider. While I will give BEG another shot, I’m done with Fox.

Yes, you’re right, a lot of girls have lousy comms. She could easily be one of the best girls in the Panhandle if she would communicate well.

Have a set schedule.
Make appointments.
Stay low volume.
Actually communicate, and say things came up. Or can we reschedule.

She would make hand over fist, if she did that.

Instead, she frustrates and alienates her client base. (Bulldog, you might be the outlier and the fox whisperer.)

Bad comms and the fact she scammed people sits ill with me.

I feel partly responsible since those guys read my reviews, and went fox hunting.

Guys, I had a great time seeing Fox. If you want to see her or whomever, do it. I’m just giving fair reporting of my experiences.

While she was a good time, I don’t think I will repeat.

If someone treated her the same way she does others with her comms, would she be so forgiving?

I would beg to fucking differ if she’d be so understanding and tolerant to be treated the way she treats others.

She would be up in arms.

There’s a double standard. Unfortunately, guys accept this behavior, and it empowers girls to keep on doing this. I personally am going to hold these girls accountable.

I’m an understanding person. I know life happens. But, when I feel like I’m not being respected, then I’ll find someone else.

My circle might end up being small. But, I’m not going to let some silly woman walk all over me when I’m paying.

If I run out of girls here locally, it’s fine... I’ll save up and take a European vacation and party there.

Before I joined ECCIE, I had partaken all over Europe. It’s not like I don’t have connections over there. The last time I went to Germany, I scored 23 working girls, some multiple times. I also landed a bunch of freebies from playing the dating/pick up game. On my last trip, I got laid at least once every three days during a four month time frame.
Old 04-26-2020, 02:20 PM   #15
Hopetolearn2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I gave up on Autumn 2 years ago. Got tired of her screwing me over. Not reliable at all.
Hopetolearn2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women