Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47757
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2013, 12:39 PM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Chess - Strato Chess?

I'm dragging out the old chess board, I want to start playing again, and found that a few of the pieces are gone.

So I'm on Amazon looking at chess boards and I found what is called Strato Chess. I really believe that I saw this on a Star Trek episode a long time back.

Anyway, three levels. Looks complicated. Has anyone played this type of chess?

http://www.amazon.com/John-N-Hansen-...keywords=chess

I'm open to challenging someone to a game of chess, once I get a new game! Also, I'm going to be VERY rusty, so it might be easy to win. Perhaps we should make an erotic bet?

Back to looking at the chess games online.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:49 PM   #2
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Although I cannot stand "Franklin Mint" products because it's all overpriced hype, there is a chess game that they sell that actually looks very cool! (But is it really a chess game?)

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Trek-Tri-...ref=pd_sbs_t_4
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chess set Star Trek.jpg (18.6 KB, 141 views)
Old 04-20-2013, 04:22 PM   #3
juicybud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I love a great game of strip chess! Each piece has a different value to what happens once you lose that piece. It adds a new dimension to playing chess. Would love to play you in a "friendly game". :-)
juicybud is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:11 PM   #4
Lunytunz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Ms. Whispers. Dimensional chess follows the same primary rules as traditional Chess. However, the pieces can move dimensionally. Take, for example, knight. It moves in an L-shaped pattern. In dimensional chess, the knight can move one level up and two spaces either right or left...or two spaces down and on space right or left. The same considerations are given to all pieces. Pawns up or down or forward one space, unless it is the first move. Now, consider your attack on the opponents king as from the air, or underwater. Traditional chess is difficult enough with a formidable opponent. Dimensional chess adds difficulty that I consider excessive. I love playing chess, however not a fan of dimensional chess. Have fun!
Lunytunz is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:05 PM   #5
Guest040214-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

I can't even beat the chess game on my iPad. If we have a meeting sometime, I'd love to play a game.
Guest040214-3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:36 AM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

interesting!!thanks for sharing!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:01 AM   #7
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Boy o boy, does this bring back memories.....a g/f of mine (years ago) loved playing chess and we had lots of games that eventually evolved into "erotic favors" for the winner (or loser....depending on your point of view).

Damn....gives me that "special feeling" just thinking about it again.......maybe I should dust off my ol' chess board, too. (but I agree with Luny.....multi-dimensional chess is simply too much.....you can't enjoy a glass / bottle of great wine and the company you're with if you're having to concentrate that much.)
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:24 AM   #8
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicybud View Post
I love a great game of strip chess! Each piece has a different value to what happens once you lose that piece. It adds a new dimension to playing chess. Would love to play you in a "friendly game". :-)
Oh gosh ... I would certainly lose. I was pretty good in grade school and high school. I've lost a lot of momentum since! If we were to play a "friendly" game, I might have to wear layers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunytunz View Post
Ms. Whispers. Dimensional chess follows the same primary rules as traditional Chess. However, the pieces can move dimensionally. Take, for example, knight. It moves in an L-shaped pattern. In dimensional chess, the knight can move one level up and two spaces either right or left...or two spaces down and on space right or left. The same considerations are given to all pieces. Pawns up or down or forward one space, unless it is the first move. Now, consider your attack on the opponents king as from the air, or underwater. Traditional chess is difficult enough with a formidable opponent. Dimensional chess adds difficulty that I consider excessive. I love playing chess, however not a fan of dimensional chess. Have fun!
I think that I'm going to take that Star Trek three dimensional game off of my wishlist. It's very cool looking but it would be useless for me to try to play that until (unless) I get back into the swing of actually playing real chess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopio View Post
I can't even beat the chess game on my iPad. If we have a meeting sometime, I'd love to play a game.
Playing games such as this one on an Ipad just lacks a sense of purity. Plus, who can win against a computer? Perhaps I should try this. But I would surely lose, too! One of the joys of the game is playing another person. And even if I lose, it's still a lot of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
interesting!!thanks for sharing!
Always!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Boy o boy, does this bring back memories.....a g/f of mine (years ago) loved playing chess and we had lots of games that eventually evolved into "erotic favors" for the winner (or loser....depending on your point of view).

Damn....gives me that "special feeling" just thinking about it again.......maybe I should dust off my ol' chess board, too. (but I agree with Luny.....multi-dimensional chess is simply too much.....you can't enjoy a glass / bottle of great wine and the company you're with if you're having to concentrate that much.)
About five years ago, I bought a fairly decent board game for the incall and kept it there for several years. Now, it's missing a few pieces and just in the garage probably needing to be thrown out. But I had some very enjoyable times playing the game with a few men. I didn't pull out the game often but sometimes, I did.

Generally, this type of play is off the clock unless it involved some type of bet.

I think that I agree with Luny as well. I need to just get a good board and introduce the idea to a few friends. Or perhaps here!

I've been shopping for some boards. Not sure if I should get some fancy smancy board or just go for the plain one. I'm leaning towards those portable (real sized, not miniature) professional boards. They come in a carrying bag. Can carry the game around easily.

Or ... at the incall, we have a coffee table that is lacking in adornment. Maybe get a nice game and just leave it out.

Just writing and thinking out loud. I think that I could use the mental exercise of playing chess again. It's been awhile since I've played.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:57 PM   #9
Trespasser
Girthy

Encounters: 4

There's also Laser Chess.
Trespasser is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:35 AM   #10
Rufnex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trespasser View Post
There's also Laser Chess.
I just watched a video of that on youtube (i had to see wth khet was) and that actually seems really cool, i would get something like that if i had people to play with.
Rufnex is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women