Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47471
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2019, 08:39 PM   #46
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakaholic View Post
TOR blew it Sunday, plain and simple. Would shock me if they aren't down 3-1 for G5.

Don't care who wins as I am a LeBron fan, but it did make me a lil pissed that GS won G2 tho
Anyone but GS! Will LeBron stick around the circus show in L.A. or go somewhere else? Who's gonna join him next season if he stays?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 10:07 PM   #47
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

No major star is joining Lebron except maybe Anthony Davis, and that probably won't happen until year after next when he's a free agent. Lebron is too ball dominant, no longer plays defense, and anyone who joins him will be the scapegoat whenever things go bad.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 10:03 AM   #48
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Why is Toronto in the NBA? They are not a city in the USA.
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 05:16 PM   #49
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime View Post
Why is Toronto in the NBA? They are not a city in the USA.
The NBA is a worldwide sport, just like the NFL is
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 04:28 PM   #50
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Nobody is beating GS.
Heh
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 10:59 PM   #51
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Injuries are really hurting them. Klay is back tomorrow night. We’ll see if he’s healthy. That’ll help. But if it’s playing without KD, Klay, and Looney, and with a crippled Cousins, then sure, they’re going to get beat, though Steph nearly pulled it off anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Anyone but GS! Will LeBron stick around the circus show in L.A. or go somewhere else? Who's gonna join him next season if he stays?
What do you have against GS? I think they play an incredibly attractive style of basketball. Very flowing, very beautiful offensively.

And, yeah, LBJ is going to stick around LA. At least one more year. My guess is Davis goes elsewhere. Not sure who will go to LAL. Not sure much of anybody wants to be his second banana.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 09:03 PM   #52
Freakaholic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
TOR blew it Sunday, plain and simple. Would shock me if they aren't down 3-1 for G5.

Don't care who wins as I am a LeBron fan, but it did make me a lil pissed that GS won G2 tho
Color me shocked.

TOR has NO EXCUSES because they have 3 chances to win 1 game. GS earned this championship if they find a way to come back all things considered...

Oh, and if Kyrie is smart, he'll go to LA and be LeBron's sidekick / co-star because BOS don't like him and in his heart of hearts, he knows he fucked up because he couldn't appreciate the good thing he and Bron had in CLE
Freakaholic is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 11:40 PM   #53
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

LA isn’t going to offer Kylie a contract. He’s not going to have the option of going to LAL. LeBron wants new scrubs.
Old 06-09-2019, 01:16 AM   #54
Freakaholic
Valued Poster

Quote:
LA isn’t going to offer Kylie a contract. He’s not going to have the option of going to LAL. LeBron wants new scrubs.
Nah LeBron all about winning, the biggest critique is he doesn't take shit MORE personal so him and Kyrie could work...LAL was gonna give NO anybody not named LeBron before they fucked that up and Dell Demps finally got fired

Kyrie idolizes Kobe, knows he fucked up with LeBron, highly unlikely he does or is successful as a solo act again without a decent cast...Kyrie + Bron without having to give up anything?

C'mon man...
Old 06-09-2019, 11:01 AM   #55
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

So if Toronto wins one more, it's over?
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 04:59 PM   #56
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Nah LeBron all about winning, the biggest critique is he doesn't take shit MORE personal so him and Kyrie could work...LAL was gonna give NO anybody not named LeBron before they fucked that up and Dell Demps finally got fired

Kyrie idolizes Kobe, knows he fucked up with LeBron, highly unlikely he does or is successful as a solo act again without a decent cast...Kyrie + Bron without having to give up anything?

C'mon man...

Kyrie is overrated. Surely LAL can do better than him. Their first option is Davis. I don't see LBJ wanting to play with Durrant or Durrant wanting to put up with LBJ's shit. KD knows he's the best player in the NBA and won't take directions from LBJ. LBJ may know KD is the best player in the NBA now and doesn't want to let everybody know it.

They'll make a run at Klay, but that's not happening. He's staying in GS.

Then I think they'll go for two or three less than max contracts. Maybe Kevon Looney, Pat Beverly, and Danny Green?
Old 06-09-2019, 05:48 PM   #57
Freakaholic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Kyrie is overrated. Surely LAL can do better than him. Their first option is Davis. I don't see LBJ wanting to play with Durrant or Durrant wanting to put up with LBJ's shit. KD knows he's the best player in the NBA and won't take directions from LBJ. LBJ may know KD is the best player in the NBA now and doesn't want to let everybody know it.

They'll make a run at Klay, but that's not happening. He's staying in GS.

Then I think they'll go for two or three less than max contracts. Maybe Kevon Looney, Pat Beverly, and Danny Green?

Kyrie isn't overrated, because outside of Steph, Russ or Dame, name me a PG under 30 that's better...

Klay, if he's smart, will stay in GS because he won't find a better situation, plus if the $ is +/- $30M, it makes no sense to leave because whatever $ he would "leave on the table" can be made up in smart business moves off the court.

Depending on what happens tomorrow night / the series, I think Danny Green stays in TOR

I say LAL's FA list should look like this

1a) go get AD
1b) gauge Kyrie interest
2) Kemba
3) draft a stretch 4/5
Old 06-10-2019, 01:20 AM   #58
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Ranking PG’s. NBA doesn’t have many elite PG’s now, sad to say. Steph, Westbrook, Trey Young, Kyle Lowery, D’Angelo Russell above him. I suspect all have higher assists, A/48, and A/TO numbers, all of which would be my primary measuring sticks fir a PG. Lillard and Harden, too, though I’m not crazy about scoring dominant PG’s who don’t do much to facilitate the overall offense.

I Kemba is another overrated player. Putting up big numbers on a bad team.
Old 06-10-2019, 01:30 PM   #59
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime View Post
So if Toronto wins one more, it's over?
Yes sir, I can't wait!

KD is expected to play tonight, if they lose with him playing, it will be double sweet
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 02:17 PM   #60
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Injuries are really hurting them. Klay is back tomorrow night. We’ll see if he’s healthy. That’ll help. But if it’s playing without KD, Klay, and Looney, and with a crippled Cousins, then sure, they’re going to get beat, though Steph nearly pulled it off anyway.

What do you have against GS? I think they play an incredibly attractive style of basketball. Very flowing, very beautiful offensively.

And, yeah, LBJ is going to stick around LA. At least one more year. My guess is Davis goes elsewhere. Not sure who will go to LAL. Not sure much of anybody wants to be his second banana.

Steph whines and flops every other shot he takes. Klay Thompson can’t take a shot without pushing off. And then they all whine like babies every time they get called for a foul.
txexetoo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women