Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2019, 07:14 AM   #1
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39
Default Ghosts?

1st of all I'm 1 that kinda likes when I contact a provider is get to know more about her some kinda some causal relationship with her. No I'm not 1 that will contact a gal and with 2 or 3 txts go fuck her or whatever. Like get to know some of her ground rules her likes and dislikes. Without askin precise details or anything.

So this happens to me on a semi regular basis. Find a a provider you have some interest in and has a descent back ground.Contact her, and if I can't see her today or right now she turns into a ghost. Some time will contact me at a later date and try and set something up, usually not tho. Or I have ventured on.

Is that standard operating procedure with most providers? I know ya just lump all in a group or anything. everyone has things to do. Like they don't wana talk at all just get paid for a fuck. I guess I would think they would like to know a bit about a client also?

I'm not being a whiner! Or anything does every body get this?
Is that just the way it works?

And as a provider, what thots do you have?

And no I'm not hard up I have some reliable regular providers to choose from! Just like a little variety now and then, a newer gal, or 1 on a tour that kinda thing.
I hope that is clear enuf! At times I can ramble on SRY!
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 09:25 AM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

this is absolutely standard operating procedure. here is why:

the ladies get a ton of no-shows.. I have never no-showed, but from discussion with several ladies, they get them constantly. even ladies you would never think would get many. when we no-show, it costs them time and money. think about how demoralizing it is from their perspective, preparing for a session, turning away other guys who want the time slot.. paying for a motel room.

as such, most ladies don't want more than 1-2 minutes of text conversation.. the feedback I have received, is the guys who like to chatter on, are time-wasting, Needy guys, who rarely follow through booking and showing at a session.

the ladies prefer someone who texts a short intro, with a strong commitment to show in a short time.. anything longer than 3 hours (preferably 2 hours) is too long. it is rare for a guy to follow through, unless he is basically ready NOW.. that's why there are many ads that say "don't contact me until you're are ready to come".. they get so many tire-kickers and needy chatters, the ad is an attempt to reduce that number
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 10:38 AM   #3
ClaireBarsett
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 494120
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was so excited for a minute, I thought we were all about to discuss actual ghosts Share ghost stories and stuff!
ClaireBarsett is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 07:54 AM   #4
tinman483
Valued Poster

Yes I understand that time is $$s, and it works both ways.
I, upfront, let her know that I'm from out of town, bout an hr away!
So if I set up a date for na hr I end up with at least 3 hrs involved.

And no I'm not a NCNS guy. If something comes up I notify her ASAP.
Then if I end up with a NCNS that is time out of my day also.

I guess what I'm saying is just have respect both ways.
If a provider don't kinda keep in touch that is a big red flag! At least for me.
Old 07-08-2019, 07:56 AM   #5
tinman483
Valued Poster

I guess a NCNS is better than a take the money and run thief tho!
Old 07-08-2019, 09:29 AM   #6
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Once had a guy from out of town try to set up an all day arrangement. Needed to be planned in advance to work out details and somewhat of a schedule. P411 guys are usually reliable so i went with it.

We started planning about a month in advance. He would send long emails which deserved detailed answers. Something happened for his first visit and we were not able to make it happen.

He started planning for his trip the next month. Something happened again.

This was two months of constant contact, hours of pre-work put into it and i was not compensated for any of it. This is why i dont chat for more than a few hours.
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 07:41 PM   #7
ClaireBarsett
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 494120
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a strict 168 hour policy when it comes to meeting with someone I haven't seen before. The main reason I make someone wait that long is because I want to see if we are able to connect.

- Do we have the same goals in mind?
- Do we like the same stuff?
- Make sure we aren't related in some distant way!
- etc

I haven't seen a ton of guys this time around, but I like it this way. I'm making a friend, not a client.
ClaireBarsett is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 08:26 PM   #8
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireBarsett View Post

I haven't seen a ton of guys this time around, but I like it this way. I'm making a friend, not a client.
I love this .If I'm mentioning a gent for whatever reason I always refer to them as a friend or a date.
Then again I do chat with them quite a bit. Some I've yet to meet yet still chatting 2 yrs later. Who knows that short how ya doing just might be the only positive thing that person had encountered all day and just needed it. Then there are those who don't chat and end up canceling. Like I just had happen. Now I'm out the $ sitting in a room alone. I think becoming friends kinda helps stop some canceling .It's easier to leave a stranger hanging IMHO 😋
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 08:27 PM   #9
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireBarsett View Post

I love this .If I'm mentioning a gent for whatever reason I always refer to them as a friend or a date.
Then again I do chat with them quite a bit. Some I've yet to meet yet still chatting 2 yrs later. Who knows that short how ya doing just might be the only positive thing that person had encountered all day and just needed it. Then there are those who don't chat and end up canceling. Like I just had happen. Now I'm out the $ sitting in a room alone. I think becoming friends kinda helps stop some canceling .It's easier to leave a stranger hanging IMHO 😋Ps I too was thinking it was going to be ghost stories haha
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 10:47 PM   #10
Maggiejewel
I lick things!

User ID: 389085
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia View Post
Once had a guy from out of town try to set up an all day arrangement. Needed to be planned in advance to work out details and somewhat of a schedule. P411 guys are usually reliable so i went with it.

We started planning about a month in advance. He would send long emails which deserved detailed answers. Something happened for his first visit and we were not able to make it happen.

He started planning for his trip the next month. Something happened again.

This was two months of constant contact, hours of pre-work put into it and i was not compensated for any of it. This is why i dont chat for more than a few hours.
I’ve had one contact me from outa town too, just like that! Days of emailing everyday, got upset when I wouldn’t stop everything and respond several times a day! Told me I must not really wanna meet him! I lost so much time because of him!
Maggiejewel is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 11:56 PM   #11
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Since I am all about chemistry, I prefer to hold off on extended texting until after we meet. If you happen to be from out of town then yes, a few messages here and there is ok. But texting for an hour every day? Sorry. I don't even talk to family once a week. You aren't messaging a physician or dentist to get to know them before you see them, are you?
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 12:15 AM   #12
Maggiejewel
I lick things!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman483 View Post
1st of all I'm 1 that kinda likes when I contact a provider is get to know more about her some kinda some causal relationship with her. No I'm not 1 that will contact a gal and with 2 or 3 txts go fuck her or whatever. Like get to know some of her ground rules her likes and dislikes. Without askin precise details or anything.

So this happens to me on a semi regular basis. Find a a provider you have some interest in and has a descent back ground.Contact her, and if I can't see her today or right now she turns into a ghost. Some time will contact me at a later date and try and set something up, usually not tho. Or I have ventured on.

Is that standard operating procedure with most providers? I know ya just lump all in a group or anything. everyone has things to do. Like they don't wana talk at all just get paid for a fuck. I guess I would think they would like to know a bit about a client also?

And no I'm not hard up I have some reliable regular providers to choose from! Just like a little variety now and then, a newer gal, or 1 on a tour that kinda thing.
I’m a talker, I like to develop a type of relationship with my guys! I need them as much as they need me! I don’t expect to talk with them everyday! But when I have down time, I enjoy taking time to chat! You boys just gotta remember that we have lives too! Some of us sleep too! Lol. I know I keep terrible hours, understand that we could be texting one second and I’m passed plum out the next!
When a guy calls or texts claiming to want to make an appointment, but keeps on and on asking questions, wanting pics! . Then wants details of what you’re gonna do to them! Nope. They’re not coming they’re wacking it off And want a free sex chat! This time is never given back! It’s life wasted, time spent at home with our children or parents that we will never be able to replace! Once it’s gone it’s gone!
I love to talk and get to know you, as long as you understand sometimes we have to go! Remember you’re not the only guy that’s texting us! This is how we survive!
Question for all men: do we call you at work and ask questions like, tell me how you’re gonna fix my roof in detail! I know you really need this work, but I just need to make sure youre the right one for the job! So send me some pics and videos of your work! Oh can I pay you 10$ an hour instead of your regular rate, I’m gonna want to by myself a new golf club or something this week, but I still need my pipes cleaned so can you do an hours work for a QV price? I know you have to pay for the place I’m meeting you in! But don’t you want me to see you? If you fix my roof this week, then I’ll give you the same amount next week and you can fix my steps. I would be regularly over here fixing everything for you and it would be a guaranteed price every week. Would that work for you I have a whole list of things that need to be done. I promise you give me a real good deal how come all the time. That’s the last time and the only time I saw that one person that happens frequent!
I have a good one! My dumb ass drives an hour and a half because he verified himself! I get there on empty! Now I’ve spent all evening chatting with this one! I get there and no one will come to door! I’m left standing in the dark, broke, outa gas and crying! Then two weeks later I get asked to come to that same town! I ask questions to verify and he answers everything! I get there and it’s his job place. He wants to stay in my truck! It’s dark and I’m looking wondering why he looks familiar! It was the guy that had sent me all the pics to prove himself! This was the same guy from before! He tells me he left his wallet inside work. Of course you did! He never came back out! Had some shit lie! I could tell you about time wasters all day
Old 07-25-2019, 12:16 AM   #13
Maggiejewel
I lick things!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman483 View Post

I’m a talker, I like to develop a type of relationship with my guys! I need them as much as they need me! I don’t expect to talk with them everyday! But when I have down time, I enjoy taking time to chat! You boys just gotta remember that we have lives too! Some of us sleep too! Lol. I know I keep terrible hours, understand that we could be texting one second and I’m passed plum out the next!
When a guy calls or texts claiming to want to make an appointment, but keeps on and on asking questions, wanting pics! . Then wants details of what you’re gonna do to them! Nope. They’re not coming they’re wacking it off And want a free sex chat! This time is never given back! It’s life wasted, time spent at home with our children or parents that we will never be able to replace! Once it’s gone it’s gone!
I love to talk and get to know you, as long as you understand sometimes we have to go! Remember you’re not the only guy that’s texting us! This is how we survive!
Question for all men: do we call you at work and ask questions like, tell me how you’re gonna fix my roof in detail! I know you really need this work, but I just need to make sure youre the right one for the job! So send me some pics and videos of your work! Oh can I pay you 10$ an hour instead of your regular rate, I’m gonna want to by myself a new golf club or something this week, but I still need my pipes cleaned so can you do an hours work for a QV price? I know you have to pay for the place I’m meeting you in! But don’t you want me to see you? If you fix my roof this week, then I’ll give you the same amount next week and you can fix my steps. I would be regularly over here fixing everything for you and it would be a guaranteed price every week. Would that work for you I have a whole list of things that need to be done. I promise you give me a real good deal how come all the time. That’s the last time and the only time I saw that one person that happens frequent!
I have a good one! My dumb ass drives an hour and a half because he verified himself! I get there on empty! Now I’ve spent all evening chatting with this one! I get there and no one will come to door! I’m left standing in the dark, broke, outa gas and crying! Then two weeks later I get asked to come to that same town! I ask questions to verify and he answers everything! I get there and it’s his job place. He wants to stay in my truck! It’s dark and I’m looking wondering why he looks familiar! It was the guy that had sent me all the pics to prove himself! This was the same guy from before! He tells me he left his wallet inside work. Of course you did! He never came back out! Had some shit lie! I could tell you about time wasters all day!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women